Jennifer Convertibles — leather sofa
I bought what was advertised as a leather sofa from a Jennifer Convertibles furniture store seven years ago. There was a one year guarantee. Within two years, the sofa started to peel, shedding pieces of "leather" on one's clothes and the carpet underneath. I called the store, which had closed, and then called their number for customer service several times, but was put on hold unattended literally for several hours. No one ever responded to my calls and messages. After this experience, I did some research to discover that many others have had the same experience. The sofas fraudulently advertised as "leather" were not in fact, leather, and would peel inevitably only after the one-year guarantee had expired. The materials were cheap and fraudulently advertised, the customer service awful, and as a consumer or an interior designer, one should never buy from this company. I give zero stars for this company. If you want to buy quality leather furniture, go to West Elm, Crate & Barrel, or Pottery Barn.
More Jennifer Convertibles Complaints & Reviews
- Jennifer Convertibles - scam warranty
- Jennifer Convertibles Sofa Company - warranty issue and terrible cust svc!
- Jennifer Convertibles - delivery problems
- Jennifer Convertibles - warranty issues
- Jennifer Convertible - worst retailer!
- Jennifer Convertibles - financing
- Jennifer Convertibles - delivery and set up of my furniture
- Jennifer Convertibles - sofa bed
- Jennifer Convertible - dishonest, disloyal and crooked
- Jennifer Convertibles - incomplete order/mistake in delivery