JCPenneyhairstyles

N

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Is it against company policy for Jcpenney employee's to solicit favors from clients? A hairstyles here in Tuscaloosa, Al contacted me at home May 22, 2017 to ask $225.00 to pay her electric bill. I loaned her the money. She promised to pay me back June 2 of course this didnt happened. I continued to call and text her for repayment. I had 2 more hair appointments with her and gave her very good tips. I texted her June 6 stating that she can pay $100 June 16 and the remaining balance June 28. She never responded to my text or called. She's has been giving me the run a round including telling me shes not at work or the manager wouldnt allow her to go to the bank. June 16th I had enough so I went to the salon and she tried everything she could to get me to leave. She didnt pay me. Stated that payroll messed up her check. I have discontinued my service with her due to the fact that I cant trust her. Putting it lightly SHE RIPPED ME OFF. This has caused unnecessary stress due to the fact I dont feel comfortable going back to the salon. To keep her from preying on customer's I will be returning to the salon to speak with manager and the manager of the store. She's a con and a liar. Please get her out of your store.