JC Penney Company — customer service
I traveled out of town for a weekend in Paso Robles, CA (August 11) and visited a JC Penney store. I bought a few items including a pair of tennis shoes and Levi's. I planned on wearing the tennis shoes that night and found a security tag. I had enough time to take them to the store with my receipt and the tag was removed. I live 21/2 hours away and a few days later took out my Levi's. There is another security tag! I have no plans on visiting Paso Robles again so I called customer service and was told "there is nothing they can do". I can't wear the pants with a security tag and JC Penney should know the store's security system clearly does not work and I am out $$ and unhappy.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional