Having problems with Jazeera Airways?

Jazeera Airways Customer Service Contacts

177 (Kuwait)
+965 22 282 040 (Support)
+973 17 587 588 (Head Office)
+91 792 642 5012 (Ahmedabad, India)
+20 34 835 730 (Alexandria, Egypt)
+962 65 626 141 (Amman, Jordan)
+20 882 287 735 (Assuit, Egypt)
+973 17 578 578 (Bahrain)
+994 124 494 000 (Baku, Azerbaijan)
+961 197 2999 (Beirut, Lebanon)
+20 225 799 849 (Cairo, Egypt)
+91 484 486 3640 (Cochin, India)
+974 44 271 010 (Doha, Qatar)
+971 47 036 777 (Dubai, UAE)
+91 404 852 9552 (Hyderabad, India)
+90 212 518 5800 (Istanbul, Turkey)
+966 126 444 111 (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
+20 952 376 750 (Luxor, Egypt)
+964 781 928 8884 (Najaf, Iraq)
+966 114 744 602 (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
+20 693 602 544 (Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt)
+20 932 323 448 (Sohag, Egypt)
+965 62 221 770 (WhatsApp)
PO Box 29288
Kuwait
Kuwait - 24333304

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jazeera Airways Customer Service. Initial Jazeera Airways complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jazeera Airways above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jazeera Airways. Discuss the issues you have had with Jazeera Airways and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jazeera Airwaysinitially delayed and then cancelled my flight

Jazeera Airways cancelled my flight they initially delayed it but then cancelled completely they made no efforts to try and get me home some other way. They didn't offer any compensation and had no intention of interest of providing it. The refund offered was inadequate and no support such as accommodation was offered. They wouldn't even listen to or file a complaint it was very very terrible service.

Jazeera AirwaysCustomer service refuse to help

I booked single tickets for my family with reference no
    W7WB7J from Kuwait to london through an agent. Due to Corona virus, Kuwait authorities refuse visit visa for Egyptians so I asked the agent for help but unfortunately they said we can't help because the tickets are LCC and advised me to contact the airway directly but the customer service (her name is Depa) gave me no option except cancellation in such case I will loose the tickets although that is not my fault. What I would like please is either postpone the flight to 5th or 6th of Jan. 2021 ( School holiday) or book a return flight for myself from London to Cairo. Departure on 27/6 and return on 4/7.

My thanks for your understanding
    Mahmoud Rezk

Customer service refuse to help
    Customer service refuse to help

M
      Jan 19, 2020

Jazeera Airways — flight delay

I was booked to travel on 18Th Jan 2019 From Amman To Doha. Firstly we understand circumferences happen with...

Jazeera Airwaysdamaged luggage

I traveled from Kuwait to Gatwick London, on the 10th of January 2020 morning, arriving at Gatwick at 11:40 am . When my check-in luggage arrived at Gatwick it was missing a wheel and had been cracked open in 2 places. I registered a complaint with the Gatwick airport and was given a reference number: LGWJ910068 . I was told to register a complaint with the airways and give this number.
      Also i was told that my luggage could be replaced or i would receive a compensation.

damaged luggage
      damaged luggage

Jazeera Airwaysa flight missed

PNR: CE39MR
        Name: Osama Mohamed
        Gehad Moharram

I did my boarding on time 150 mins before the flight time, I went to the gate which is D15 on time which was 6:10am and NOBODY was there, I was there waiting for him 5 mins and once he showed up he made me miss the flight and he was so rude he said I have nothing to do and he just walked away, I was literally begging him saying I was here on time he was not there and i list my bank's card so i won't be able to get another ticket so he just rolled his eyes on me and walked away.

Is it my mistake that both of your employees were not that to help your customers who showed up last minute, my boarding was done already my luggage was on the plane and he just let me to stay at the airport, am staying there now can't get another ticket, and my money is in the air because of you and your employees, I need an solution now and a compensation from your end.

Jazeera Airwaysluggage

I Travelled from Kuwait to Gatwick on 10/11/19.
          When I picked up my suitcase from the belt, it was damaged as I couldn't open the top handle. Top retratable handle was bent and I can not pull it out to pull the suitcase.
          I reported it at the airport and they prepared the damage baggage report and they asked me to provide the ref number online on jazeera airways but I am unable to find online customer relations care where I need to provide the number, therefore I am submitting my complaint and attached the report.
          My phone number is [protected]

luggage

Jazeera Airwaysflight from kuwait to doha

Hi Dears,
            I would like to share with you my experience with Jazeera Airlines today as I was traveling from Kuwait to Doha through J9111
            The flight supposed to depart at 2:10 am
            Until now it is 3:10 am and we still waiting at the aircraft without any justification or any clarification
            The gate itself delayed to open around 15 minutes
            I am personally get harmed alot as I have very important business and personal commitments which I will not be able to fulfill
            And by the end of the day all the flight duration is 1:25 hrs, so delay for more than 1:30 hrs is not acceptable
            As we used to from Jazeera Airlines is very reputable company
            Appreciate to contact me
            Contact no +[protected]
            Name. Ibrahim Moawad

Many thanks in advance for your care about your customers

A
              Sep 21, 2019

JazeeraAirways.com — mentally harassed

Sr PSA harassed me mentally and through out me from the team of Jazeera just bcoz I took off for my mother in...

Jazeera Airwayscompany tbilisi airport manager refused to help me retrieve my duty free purchased items which I forgot on the plane

Today Saturday the 14th of September after I have disembarked Flight No. J9 611 at Tbilisi airport at 1600 and after passing the immigration I realized that I have forgotten the items which I have purchased from Jazeera terminal duty free shop at Kuwait on my seat Number 14 F, such items where cosmetic creams for my wife with a value of 42 Kuwait dinars which amounts 141.99 USD that I have paid from my Visa card. ( unfortunately the receipt and my visa card payment I left in the duty free plastic bag but I can get the bank statement from my internet banking with the date and the place where I paid the money)
              I proceeded to Jazeera office manager at Tbilisi airport and asked her if I can retrieve my forgotten items on my seat 14 F on the plane of flight number J9 116 which is still on ground but she replied me saying that nothing was reported to her from the plane cleaners and she can do nothing to me so I asked here to please contact them once more and double check because I am sure my lost item in the duty free black plastic bag are still in the pocket of the seat number 14 F she was very reluctant and refused to help me and even refused to give me a call number to check with somebody else.
              Regards,
              Stephane Ghobril
              Mob. + 995-[protected]
              e-mail: Stephen.[protected]@gmail.com

Jazeera Airwaystreatment with customer

I have booked from ATZ to Dxb- transit in Kuwait early morning of Saturday 7 September 2019-flight number J9 702.
                I reached the counter 3 hours prior to the flight. The system was down. It was supposed that I receive the boarding card from the counter, however the employee sitting in the first counter from the left claimed that he could not issue the 2 cards ( for the transit in Kuwait) and he told me to leave the counter and start in other counter.
                He treated me with disrespect and seemed not care to assist.
                I went to the other counter and I found out that the other counter is experienced employee who had advised that any counter could issue the cards!!!
                I have received one boarding card only to Kuwait and I don't know what would happen.
                No care and treating travellers with disrespect and wasting your time.
                I seek your response if any.

R
                  Sep 03, 2019

Jazeera Airways — refund not received

Please be informed that I had a reservation in Jazeera Airways for travelling from Cochin to Kuwait on Aug...

Jazeera Airwayscabin crew

I just arrived to Cairo from Kuwait on flight number J9 735
                  And it was a horrendous experience
                  First of all the baggage crew were throwing everything around even the fragile marked baggage (video attached)
                  The cabin crew consisted of 2 males looked like a new hire and 2 females looked like they have a long experience
                  The 2 females treated the passengers so bad like we are some kind of refugee who are seeking their mercy
                  The captain didn't even introduce himself
                  Totally was a very bad experience

Jazeera Airwaysmissing luggage

I arrived to cairo on trip 733 on 08-Aug-19, on eof my luggage was missing and Jazeera team provide receipt for missing luggage with no confimation on receiving date. I have checked twice and my luggage not yet received without any clarity or support from Jazeera team: I am realy disappointed from lack of support required from you.

I am planning to file case in consumer rights in both Cairo, Doha and Kuwait

Flight 733 08-Aug-19
                    PNR: FC 2GH
                    Galileo Ref: PSKM3I

Jazeera Airwaysbaggage missing

Dear team,
                      I have travelled from kuwait to delhi on 04-Aug-19 at Aljajazeera (J 409) flight. As i have not received my baggage( someone else baggage was there with my name tag), i have given multiple complaints, but no satisfactory response from your side.

Tag No:[protected]
                      Name : Sudeep Bhasker
                      Bag: American Tourister
                      Weight: 20kg
                      Color: Green
                      Contact Number: [protected]
                      Address: t28, tarlla mohalla, ghitorni market, ghitorni, delhi-110030

Kindly check thison priority basis and revert back asap.

Regards,
                      Sudeep Bhaskar

baggage missing

Jazeera Airwaysservice/luggage

Unfortunately i had booked my ticket from dubai to kuwait and that got delayed and the next flight from kuwait to dubai was also delayed well i endures it but final destination lahore when they said the luggage was forgotten in kuwait was most penic moment of this damn hectic journey by jazeera airways.
                        Still 2 days gone no call no notification reaction reached me about the luggage

H
                          Jul 31, 2019

Jazeera Airways — delay in receiving baggage's and items got stolen

On 26-07-19, Friday my flight from from Kuwait to Mumbai (J9 401) was at 20:30, however due to some airport...

N
                          Jul 28, 2019

Jazeera Airways — non receipt of traveled luggage

The issue pertains to my luggage of date traveled 26 Jul 2019 flight no J9401 sector Kuwait to Mumbai .I...

Jazeera Airwaysmissing luggage from kuwait jazeera terminal

Hi I supposed to fly from kuwait to delhi on 28 july 19, by flight No. J9 409 PNR PY455A
                          I complete my boarding and realesed all my luggages to load on board but due to failed to fullfill airlines requirment they hold us to travel and requested their kuwait team to unload all my luggages immediately, but unfortunately they just unloaded two luggages out of three and one remain in flight and reached to delhi.
                          The things is how It could possible that luggage of passenger reached to the destination without passenger.

I need my luggage to be secure safely in delhi to be claimed once i reach delhi tomorrow morning 4am.

Jazeera Airwaysleft my 10 family members after boarding

Hi there
                            The incident happened on 23rd July 2019. Me and my brother purchased the 10 one way tickets for our families including mu mother, Dubai to Lahore.

The boarding time was 4pm and fight time was 4:45pm and mother call me exact on 4:50pm and told me that the flight had been taken off. Jazeera airways never called them through announcement and not single name of my family was called that the flight is waiting for them.

Imagine They made my family cried and the behavior of staff was so rude and non cooperative.

I got the termination from my company and 30th July is my last working day and we canceled all the family members and I have no money to buy the expensive tickets now because of eid ul adha the prices are high and i cant bear it any cost.

I want Jazeera airways to come up with the favorable decision and accommodate my all family members in your next flight

Pictures of boarding passes are attached for your reference.

Muhammad Awais
                            [protected]

left my 10 family members after boarding

S
                              Jul 15, 2019

Jazeera Airways — baggage lost

Hi, I am frequent fliyer with zazeera airways but my last trip I hed bed experience with airways, I lose my...