Complaints & Reviews

charged for a flight that was not processed; not available

Dear Sir or Madam, Please note: I booked a trip to London via the merchant CheapOAir and I...

issues with wrong flight information

Horrible customer service! This is a total scam. Booked flight through airline got an email confirmation for 2 flights with same confirmation number and same information 2 different charges. Customer service could not help get may issue resolved. I am out of money and no other options available. They wanted to charge me another 303$ to make the correct changes to the flight . I am so over booking anything online. I was sent confirmation 2 days with wrong information immediately called and still could not resolve.

cancellation

I booked a trip today for Dec, and after thinking it over and not wanting to pay extra for bags, I called to cancel the same day within a few hours and was charged $84.00 to cancel and was told that is was Spirits policy. After looking at Spirits 24 hour cancellation policy, they give a full refund if the flight is booked seven days out and canceled within 24 hours. I asked to speak with a manger and was put on hold for 15 minutes then told the line was to busy and that I needed to email [protected]@cheapoair.com to get a call back. Cheapoair has a 24 hour cancellation policy so I don't understand why I have to pay $84.00 up front, how is it you advertise 24 hour cancellation but you still charge, and I had the protection on the flight which is also worthless. This will be the last time I use them and I will be happy to spread the word on all of my social medias.
Booking # [protected]

Worst!

What a terrible company! I booked a flight with CheapAir and misspelled my name, so I contacted them and asked them to fix that and they said that I have to pay for that kind of service. I refused to pay, but later I called back and said that I changed my mind and was ready to pay.
I already spoke with a different rep and this one asked for even more money. What kind of scam was that? Different reps and different fees?
Then I asked them to cancel my booking and they said that first I have to pay a cancellation fee! Remember people, if you are planning to use CheapAir be ready to pay tons of money for everything! What a joke.

Bad service

Dealing with CheapAir was a really bad experience for me. I tried to book a flight. Due to some circumstances I couldn't book online, so I called the airline and booked a ticket. It was even cheaper than booking through any websites. But then I found that I had made a mistake on the month of the arrival. I called the airline but was told that they booked my ticked through CheapAir, so I need to contact them. Then I called CheapAir and they said that it is too late to change anything. I asked the to cancel the booking, but it was also impossible. Now I have to pay twice for the ticked and there is no refund! This is a scam! I cannot understand no refunds for flights! Never again will I ever use this website.

I need a refund!

I booked a flight on this site and never received confirmation email. Well I suspected something didn't go through, so I called CheapAir. They told I made three reservations for over $5, 000 each. I told that I never received any confirmation emailed and asked if they can cancel all three reservations. They said they can do it, but they'll will charge me another $300 for each reservation to be cancelled. If I would agree that would be another $900! It seems to me they running a scam or something. I have no idea what to do. I also spoke to their customer service agents and they were not able to hep me. I was on hold for almost a hour! Agents were very rude and unprofessional. They stole my money and don't want to give me a refund. I hope I will get my money back.

They are rude and unprofessional

I booked a flight with Cheapair using Air Transit out of Dublin (Flight 235 on May 27th, 2010. Supposed to be direct to Toronto @ 12:45 PM. As it turns out the flight actually leaves @ 11:50 AM and stops in Montreal. Worst of all Air Transit tells me that flight 235 was always leaving at 11:50 and always stops in Montreal.How could CheapAir get it so wrong?Also when I went to complain about this they did'nt want to hear it and tried to put the blame on Air Transit...NEVER USE THEM...THEY ARE RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL...

Malibek Mar 30, 2012

This agency should be closed, negative rating on customer service and their business, can be trusted and just a pain in the heart..