Having problems with Jazeera Airways?

177 (Kuwait)
+965 22 282 040 (Support)
+973 17 587 588 (Head Office)
+91 792 642 5012 (Ahmedabad, India)
+20 34 835 730 (Alexandria, Egypt)
+962 65 626 141 (Amman, Jordan)
+20 882 287 735 (Assuit, Egypt)
+973 17 578 578 (Bahrain)
+994 124 494 000 (Baku, Azerbaijan)
+961 197 2999 (Beirut, Lebanon)
+20 225 799 849 (Cairo, Egypt)
+91 484 486 3640 (Cochin, India)
+974 44 271 010 (Doha, Qatar)
+971 47 036 777 (Dubai, UAE)
+91 404 852 9552 (Hyderabad, India)
+90 212 518 5800 (Istanbul, Turkey)
+966 126 444 111 (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
+20 952 376 750 (Luxor, Egypt)
+964 781 928 8884 (Najaf, Iraq)
+966 114 744 602 (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
+20 693 602 544 (Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt)
+20 932 323 448 (Sohag, Egypt)
+965 62 221 770 (WhatsApp)
PO Box 29288
Kuwait
Kuwait - 24333304

Complaints & Reviews

lost of baggage

I was travelling from kuwait to hyderabad on 10 march 2018 with jazeera airways flight no j9608 Details of...

plane left while I took my boarding

Plane left while I took boarding and bags were on plane and I was in front of plane In queue
ear team
I want to complain for what happened to me today and I need a quick refund

I reserved a ticket in Kuwait airlines for 130 kd one way and they took my bags and gave me the boarding and told me the trip is delayed
When I entered the lobby to catch the plane it was gone
Can you imagine after my bags went on board they returned it to the airport and just left and I was in the queue in front of them
I need a quick compensation and a refund
Please be sure that I will not fly with jazzers airways ever
And I will say that in the media
I had a very important job offer that I'll miss

I need urgently a flight tomorrow and a refund
This is not acceptable behavior

the security check in

My name is mahesh indian national working in kuwait travelling to beirut via flight j9266 booking reference r2izul.

I want a report to you an extremely humiliating instance which is also completely rasist. Such instance is an absolute shame for any airline.

Post the main security check I came to the second security check in near the boarding. I kept all my stuff laptop shoes and then scanned my self through the security.

I philipino guy he did not tell me his name and the security did not allow me to check his name. This guy check me by physically putting his hands all over and also inside my pants. Inspite of telling him not to do he kept doing it.

Aftet the scanning of the security checkin gate why another check? If u still want to do it where is the metal detector? Who allowed the guy who was not a security guy to puy his handa inside my pants in front of 100 people. Why he checked only me or the immediate next asain? Who allowed this rascism. (all this is recorded in ur cctv camera)

I am not expecting any answers because I know its not worth. I am sending this email to inform you that I am going to report this to every possible place which u can ever imagine.

luggage lost

I was flying on the 10th of september from Beirut to Dubai transitting in Dubai. I work for Emirates airlines, and I live in Dubai. Our flights were full, I decided to take Jazeera Airways, I arrived to Dubai, my suitcase didn't arrive. I believe it was left behing in kuwait. It is a black standing hard suitcase, brand: Antler. I send along the luggage tags and boarding tickets, thank you.

Mohamad Zalfana
+[protected]

luggage lost

my luggage not come with me yesterday

My name is ragab hashem I traveled from kuwait to sohag flight number j9 560 on 30/12/2015 I have lost my baggages numbers j9 [protected] /28 this is not the first time happen to me but I choose al jazeera airway only I think ur losing your especially I have seen more passengers having same complain you need to take in immediate action and I need my luggage as soon as possible my kids and my family they was expecting their gifts their feelings are more expensive than the materials the are waiting for my number [protected]

ticket fare

I bought a ticket kuwait-amman-kuwait to travel on 30th of dec. 2015 back on 9th of jan. 2015. I bought the ticket on the 9th of dec. 2015 for kd 92 before the prices go up due to christmas and new year, yesterday the 13th of dec. 2015 jazeera announces fare round trip kuwait - amman - kuwait to be kd 69! When I called the call center her answer was if you bought it for 92 and we increases price to 190 and asked you to pay the difference! Is this a sane answer, this is how jazeera airlines treat their customers? I know it's a promotion, but unfair to customers who bought a head of time to play by the book to only find out that they've been had!

ticket price is very high & baggage allowance is very less.

I have received E-Mail from Jazeera Airlines base in Kuwait, stating that if passenger will Buy a ticket between October 25 till October 29, 2009, Jazeera Airlines will not charge for Tax. To My Surprised, when I booked on internet, I found they have charged a tax also. Immediately I decided not to But the Jazeera Airlines Ticket.

Really, Jazeera Airlines are cheating all passengers, similary they have sent lots of E-mail to other Customer like me.

Therefore, Please don't buy ticket of Jazeera Airlines. They are CHEATER.

For Public information, Jazeera Airlines are not allowing any single kilo extra luggage, other than 20 Kilo only baggage allowance for each passenger. But not on cheap ticket, on cheap ticket they are not allowing any luggage or hand bag.

salmanbah64 Oct 25, 2009

Jazeera Airlines are very bad. They have not good management. there working system are very bad.
    It is my advice to all passenger who want to travel with Jazeera Airlines, please don't travel with Jazeera Airlines any more, until their tickets prices will come down and they will allow extra baggage allowance with good satisfy services towards the passanger.

Jazeera Airlines, please change your administation staff, who are charging more ticket prices on internet with false advertisement from Jazeera Airlines.

Otherwise, one day will come, than you have to close the Jazeera Airlines because of bad management.

refund of cancelled flight

Dear sir,

I have booked 4 passendger air line ticket of jazeera dxb cok - and two passenger tickets cok dxb. Un fortunately it has been informed that the flight has been cancelled. Information reached to my mail before 45 days. But not yet any green indication of refund was done. Please replay me the details about my refund. Tickets reference is given here ihcbbq and rhf5cm

Thanks
Valiykath abudl kasim rafiq

no refund

The airlines have changed the schedule by more than 9 hrs and had sent an e-mail stating that the money will be refunded if I wish.
As of now, they have not even responded for my request for refund. details are as follows:

[protected]@hotmail.com

Reservation number date
Ehzqan 03 aug 2009
number of passenger(s)
1. shaju, nair
2. lakshmi, nair
3. akhila, nair
4. akshadha, nair

Date flight number departing arriving
03 aug 2009 j9171 dxb 1220 kwi 1305
03 aug 2009 j9606 kwi 2035 bom 0315

left on airport without boarding

Dear all

I purchased jazeera airways ticket for my trip from kuwait to mumbai and return.
While coming back, the fligth was scheduled 3:40 am, as I reached airport very early to do the baggage and other things, after I finished everything and got the boarding pass.
I was waiting in the gate hall as there was plenty of time for boarding, but unfortunatly they announced that the flight will be more dely, so I waited more 1:45 minutes.
After 2 hours they informed me that your flight has left from another gate, as they changed the gate in mean time without informing or I thing that I was given wrong gate number from the begining as print out on my boarding pass.
I made alot of calls after I come to kuwait, I send fax and emails, but nothing was done.
It was horrible experience for me that night, I spent on airport and eventually purchased another ticket on the sameday in emirates in highr class and traveled back to kuwait after I returned down town and paid for taxi and hotel twicely.

I advice you all, please dont buy this # airlines.

Farooq ali
[protected]@yahoo.com

Charlie Wilson Dec 30, 2009

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, unfortunately this is common practice for Jazeera Airlines!!! I've even been caught out with it.

I don't know why they haven't been fined and banned by the airports they use.

online booking

I had booked tickets online for travel from dxb to cok. Unfortunately, we needed to change twice - first time I tried through the site, it didnt work but since I had left it till before 24 hours, thought it was my fault & went through the dxb dnata office to get it changed which cost me aed 240.00 + credit card charges extra. Again I am having to change, but the website issues are continuing. Long e-mail correspondence with [protected]@jazeeraairways.com is going on, but no help so far.

Please advise how I can safeguard myself as my travel date is on march 10th & if I dont change I will lose the total fare of aed2496.00 and if I change through dnata I will need to pay the aed 270.00 again which I dont want to.

Is there any complaint forum, consumer court etc. That will help.

non refund of two tickets

I have paid for two tickets in march 08 from dubai to kochi through my debit card for al jazeera airlines and the day of travel they canceled the flight and informed by sms saying that the flight is canceled and ticket will be refunded soon!!

From that day I have send so many request and only answer am getting the refund is send to my account. I have send my bank statement two time showing that there is no refund has been credited to my account and requested them to send me the proof of transfer so that I can check with my bank. They are not even answering me about the proof??

Am not sure is there any department in uae who deal with this kind of action from an airline operating in dubai airport.

If any body can help me on this please write to me.

• Ca
    cathy Sep 21, 2008

Is it okay for the staff of jazeera airways to receive money from different men even though they knew that she worked in al jazeera?

there is a certain flight stewardess named "BEA". everybody knows that she's going out with different men. most especially americans..

just concern because my friend's husband is going out with her. we dont know if still going on or no.

we already sent a complain towards jazeera but no actions being done. guess they dont care the images of their staff..

• Di
    disappointed passenger Jan 30, 2009

al jazeera has a very poor and slow service.. we booked our flight to istanbul and few days before departure they cancelled the flight. we have waited for almost 2months to refund the money and whats very disappointing is they returned only KD87 instead of KD129 that they charged us each. never take the risk to book on this airline. most of their flights are being cancelled few days before scheduled departure.

denial to board even after valid ticket

I booked one ticket from jazeera airways from dubai-delhi-dubai through internet vide my reservation no cyejdc in march, 2008 for my travel dates 27th june, 2008 from dubai to delhi and 28th july from delhi to dubai return. I traveled duly from delhi to dubai but on my return journey, I was taken off from the flight stating that my ticket has been cancelled as the credit card is fraud card. I bought another ticket in the same flight of al jazeera for cash inr 12, 000/- and boarded the flight. I got my original ticket stamped from jazeera airways representative, who wrote on the ticket of loaded due to credit card problem. On my return, I scanned my ticket copy and I wrote to them to investigate the matter and I was replied that this ticket has been cancelled as the payment was refunded against this ticket on 13 may, 2008. I wrote to jazeera airways about this:-

1. Can they give any proof of payment refund-which they have failed

2. If payment was refunded why they allowed me to board one way from dubai to delhi.

They have no answer for this. They are refusing to reply my emails and no officer of the airways is talking to me and not refunding my money

I want to beware the public not to travel by jazeera airways as it is highly unreliable and most uncovenient flight in the world. It has happened to me it may happen to anyone else also. If anyone has doubt I can send all relevent details for his verification.
Beware! Beware! Never use jazeera airways...

If anyone can send this message to dumb staff of jazeera airways I will be thankful to him/her. Their email adress is :
[protected]@jazeeraairways.com

missing baggage

I have travelled my jazeera airways flt. No. J9606 on may 30th 2008. From dubai to mumbai. To my astonishment I found on arrival in mumbai airport that none of my baggage has arrived. I filled up the necessary documents and was assured that the baggage would reach me in 2-3 days. I have medicines which are very important and I request to kindly locate my baggage at the earliest. Please consider my request to me very very urgent

Charlie Wilson Dec 30, 2009

Yes, they lost half the planes luggage that I was on including mine. And then lost half the planes luggage on the return flight including mine!!!

Joke

waiting refund for cancelled flight

Hi everyone,

Ref: booking rer# w9kqac - dxb-cok-dxb - flno: j9486 dtd: 15.02.2008

I am writing this mail in hope of reaching someone who will be able to resolve this issue or creating awareness amoung people about the way jazeera as a budget airlines work.
We booked jazeera from dubai to cochin for travel on 20/02/2008 and upon reaching airport to board the flight was informed that the flight is being cancelled and you will get a refund within 7 days to your bank accounts. Believing this we took another flight. When we returned back from india, we still didnt get the refund. Upon contacting their help desk via email we were told it takes 35 working days. We waiting 45 days before contacting again and since then after numerous mails, there has been no reply from their help desk and an amount of 2000dhs is yet to be refunded till date 27/05/2008.
We are very frustrated by this and advice anyone who wants to travel by budget airlines to think twice before dealing with such dodgy airlines.
Personally that is the first and last time for me and if anyone is listening... Give my money back!!!

To helpdesk,

Don't copy paste emails to all customer!! If you got some shame remaining.. Reflect it on my bank account.

Please also find details of my communication so far with jazeera airways pasted here... And

Dear jazeera airways help desk;

Ref: booking rer# w9kqac - dxb-cok-dxb - flno: j9486 dtd: 15.02.2008

In regards to the above, pls note even after several reminders we still have not received our refund of aed 2146. As per your earlier communication it was informed to us that the payment has already been processed on the 20th of feb 2008 and a delay of 35 days was expected, even though your dubai station informed that the refund will be processed in 7 days, now its been more than 60 days and still no news regarding our refund.

Hence we request you to please urgently look into the issue and kindly inform us the status of our payment at the earliest. Your earliest response in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & regards,

Fidha sharaf

From: helpdesk [mailto:[protected]@jazeeraairways.com]
Sent: tuesday, march 04, 2008 9:21 pm
To: fidha sharaf
Cc: 'helpdesk'

Dear sir/madam,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused but the refund process from our office to the passenger's bank usually takes 35 days.

Kind regards,

Commercial team

Jazeera airways (k.S. C)

Kuwait customer support phone: 177

International call center number: [protected]

Fax :[protected]

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail or any of its attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sending individual or entity by e-mail and permanently delete the original e-mail and attachment(s) from your computer system. Any opinions contained in this message are those of the author and are not given or endorsed by jazeera airways, unless otherwise clearly indicated in the message, and the authority of the author to so bind jazeera airways is duly verified. No warranty is given as to the legitimacy of e-mail content transmitted over the internet.

From: fidha sharaf [mailto:f. [protected]@boydenme.com]
Sent: tuesday, march 04, 2008 3:07 pm
To: helpdesk

Hi,

I really appreciate taking time to respond.

Then why was I misled by your al jazeera office in dubai international airport, saying it will be refunded to me in 7 working days??

It is indeed an inconvenience and I don’t see why it should take 35 days to refund this amount in this electronic age. I need a more convincing explanation to understand a delay of 35 days!!

Thanks in advance

Fidha

From: helpdesk [mailto:[protected]@jazeeraairways.com]
Sent: tuesday, march 04, 2008 3:55 pm
To: fidha sharaf

Dear sir/madam,

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused, kindly note that the refund was processed on the 20th of feb. 2008, 2146 aed full amount, and it needs 35 working days to be in your account.

Kind regards

Fax :[protected]

From: fidha sharaf [mailto:f. [protected]@boydenme.com]
Sent: tuesday, march 04, 2008 11:26 am
To: [protected]@jazeeraairways.com
Subject: refund for cancelled flight

Hi there,

I regret having to write such a mail.

This is the first time I booked a flight on al jazeera airways and my experience was extremely disappointing.

I had booked on 22nd jan 2008 two return flight ticket from dubai to cochin and back, the payment was made online using my emirates bank card. I have attached the ticket mailed to me for your reference.

The scheduled flight from dubai to cochin was on 15th feb and upon reaching the airport we were informed that the flight was being cancelled due to technical issues and the alternative was to travel after 3 days or ask for a one way ticket refund. Since we had to travel urgent we contacted the jazeera airways office in dubai international airport and made arrangement for one way ticket to be refunded within 7 working days. (this I have signed and stamped from your office on my ticket). I was unhappy that this wasn’t informed to us earlier and we had to reach airport to find out about the cancellation, but in spite of that we decided to use the ticket for return journey.

A day before the journey (28th feb 2008), I had the good sense to check online if the flight is traveling as per schedule and I couldn’t even find my booking.

Upon contacting your al jazeera office in cochin I was informed that our tickets were cancelled for both ways. This was extremely frustrating and I checked my bank account for refund and this hasn’t reached my bank account till date!! Your cochin office had asked me to get in touch with kuwait office and they won’t be able to help me with alternative arrangements or won’t be able to tell me why my refunded amount hasn’t reached my bank.

To this end, I would request you to make arrangements for refund at the earliest possible to my account.

Regards,

Fidha sharaf

• Su
    Sultan Jul 22, 2008

I cancelled my ticket on 17th of April 2008 and they promise me to refund with 35 working days, today is 22 July 2008 still i am struggling to get my refund. With every single email and call they have some excuse. I dont know when i will get my money refund.

anwar Sep 24, 2008

Jazeera airways cheats customer by charging excess money in credit card than the actual fare..I had been travelling with jazeer airways since last one year between Dxb-Del-Dxb..
    Fortunately i had a chance to compare the my credit statement with actual ticket value..The difference varied from 30 to 50 Dhs ( 600 INR) on each purchase of tickets..I had made some 15 bookings including my family members..So i lost around 750 Dhs ..This is very rediculous on the part of airlines to cheat the cusotmer in this way..

• Kh
    Khaled Aldeeb Mar 08, 2009

your ticket price become over, and your offer just talking or jocking, problem with Alexandrya booking and always out from any offer, also you have no long time servies, only by avilable chances, we can't depend on you .

sangeeth May 11, 2009

can i know is there any cancellation in flight from 01 june 2009. if there plz forward the information . my mail . [email protected] i am waiting for reply

• Va
    Vasud Jan 25, 2020

I am really so sad about this Jazeeraairways website. I created an account in their website booking a ticket for my brother .I have given my brother detail and everything in the page and made payment. I got a ticket with my name (account created name) I was irritated and quickly cancelled the ticket they taken 13 KD for cancellation charges. Immediately I spoke to customer care person and explain everything, he said our website is updating so that it was happed, I ask him what about my cancellation fee ! He sad I can’t do anything website itself take 13 KD rest of the amount u will be get . I ask him who is the mistake? He said it was our mistake but I can’t do anything . He disconnected the call.

refund for cancelled flight

Hi everyone,

I am writing this mail in hope of reaching someone who will be able to resolve this issue or creating awareness amoung people about the way al jazeera as a budget airlines work.
We booked al jazeera from dubai to cochin for travel on 20/02/2008 and upon reaching airport to board the flight was informed that the flight is being cancelled and you will get a refund within 7 days to your bank accounts. Believing this we took another flight. When we returned back from india, we still didnt get the refund. Upon contacting their help desk via email we were told it takes 35 working days. We waiting 45 days before contacting again and since then after numerous mails, there has been no reply from their help desk and an amount of 2000dhs is yet to be refunded till date 27/05/2008.

borading denial

I had booked an online ticket, confirmation number r6u5eb, on april 19, 2008 from mumbai to dubai on flight j9 427 departing mumbai at 7:40 am, april 27, 2008. I had booked the ticket using my friend’s credit card. At the airport counter I was informed that I will not be able to travel since I have booked the ticket using my friend’s credit card. My friend who booked the ticket was present in front of the airline official along with the credit card.

Since this rule is unique to jazeera airways I was not aware of this. I don’t remember getting a message on my computer while booking the ticket. May be it was because of the pop up blocker or it missed my eye. However I read through the ticket print out and nothing about the credit card was mentioned. I believe that it was your duty to include this information in the ticket.

The airline staff present was there marina palude. Her attitude was rude and unacceptable. The basic quality required for anyone interacting with a customer is empathy. She was not ready to listen or even suggest a solution. There was a passenger who came before 57 minutes of departure. He was denied boarding because he was late by 3minutes. Even I was sent back. I had to reach dubai urgently since I needed to resume office. Eventually I lost a valuable day in office.

Satish Jul 02, 2008

Same with me...
    Just came back from Mumbai and had to buy another ticket.

They promised me to return my money back on arrival in Dubai.

I don't know who to contact and helpline apparently has a huge volume of calls 24/7.

Take Care,
    Satish.

airline resheduled flight

Hi All

I had some exams to appear in india (mumbai), thus I booked jazeera airways ticket on 4 march 2008 for 3rd april
herewith are the booking details
#

0740hr
Mumbai-Bombay Intl AirportDubai
0930hr
Dubai Intl Airport
All times indicated are the local times at the relevant airport * Fare rules on following page

Reminder: This Booking is non-refundable. Cancellations at any time or failure to check-in for a Jazeera Airways flight at least 1 hour before the scheduled departure will result in the fare being forfeited.

ReceiptAED
Jazeera Airways Base Fare + Fees1240.00
Jazeera Airways Payable0.00
Total Price1240.00

Payments AED

Balance 0.00
#
this is an extract of the email that I recd as a confirmation from the airline

But when I went to the airpport I learnt that the airline had reschduled all departures from dubai to the next day (after lot fo trouble). Thus I was at the airport to catch a flight which was 24 hours from then.
When I tried to contact the airline office. they were very uncooperataive. Thus coming down I checked with another airlines as I had to reach bombay anyhow. Thus got an emirates ticket for 1100 dhs and then travelled by it.

Along with the jazeera airways ticket I had purchsed an online insurance of AIG which is in TIE up with jazeera.

The return trip was perfect with no hassels

Now I need to ask you readers what I can claim from whom

now another problem is that I hav eother set of exam on the 1 may for which the same has occured.
Thus I have again booked tickets onwards from dubai to bombay thru airarabia this time

Please help with what ever info you can

regards

manish

• Sh
    shekhar Roy Mar 04, 2009

Hello,
    Sir/Mam,

I booked my Air ticket in Jazeera Freedom airlines Date 03/07/09 Dubai to Delhi And
    Returning Date 15/08/09 Delhi to Dubai...
    Booking Date-- 01/03/09
    through Visa (NBD Bank) Debit Card payed ...
    But here show a reservation Status --- pending..

please clear my reservation Status information.
    I am very thankful to you.

thanks
    Shekhar Roy
    [email protected]
    ph- 0556946281

lost baggage compensation

Respected Sir,

My name is Hiren Kansara from Muscat. I had traveled by Jazeera Airways flight J9457 on 31st July from Mumbai to Muscat via Dubai. I had three luggage bags. From Dubai I had a transit flight to Muscat J9742. While boarding at Dubai airport for Muscat, I had inquired at the boarding counter whether my 3 luggage bags have been transferred in flight J9742 or not. Your officials said that all three baggage's has been transferred. But when I reached at Muscat airport the situation was totally different. I received only 2 baggage's. One of my baggage whose tag number J9022808 was still missing. I had my wife's pregnancy medicines were for more than four months as those medicines are not available in Muscat. There were also new clothes which I had purchased and other stuffs.

I complained at the Muscat airport for my lost baggage. My complain number was J9132. I also send an email on 2nd August inquiring about my lost baggage at [protected]@jazeeraairways.com. The same day I received an email from you saying that they are sorry for the inconvenience caused. They have forwarded my mail to Dubai office and will get back at the earliest. I waited for 2 days and then again on 4th of August I mailed them two times regarding my lost baggage. I also forwarded this message to all other emails I had for Jazeera Airways. Here are the list of emails I have. frazer.[protected]@jazeeraairways.com, [protected]@jazeeraairways.com , nasser.[protected]@jazeeraairways.com, bom.[protected]@jazeeraairways.com, rethah.[protected]@jazeeraairways.com. On the same day I got reply from them just saying Thank You. I revert back saying that I need my baggage and not your thanks. They again replied me saying that they have forwarded my case to the right person and within short time they will reply me. All this happened on 4th of August.

After that waiting for almost a month for their reply I again send an email on 1st September inquiring about my baggage. Then I had called Mr. Viral Joshi who is the duty manager at Mumbai Airport. He mailed to Rasha whose mail id is rasha.[protected]@jazeeraairways.com regarding my case. He mailed her on 2nd September. I waited Rasha to reply me back. On 8th September I send an email to Rasha inquiring about the email which was sended by Mr. Viral Joshi regarding my baggage but till today i.e. 18th September I don't have any mail from them.

Because of all this happened, my wife was not able to get the medicines and she had to undergo abortion. I have lost my first baby. I had also requested them in all my mails that the baggage is very much important to me. But there was no response from them.

After completing 45 days, I went to Jazeera Airways for claiming my baggage. The Country Manager Mr. Hassan here in Oman said that after evaluating he can give me compensation of only OMR50 which is very less than what I had in that baggage. I asked him how he calculated. He said he can't tell me how he calculated. You just sign the form and take OMR 50 and we will close the matter here. He also said that there are no rules for compensation for the baggage. You can only get what I decided. I rejected his offer. I asked him many times to give me an idea how you evaluated my baggage but he said he cant tell me.

Kindly find my contact information as below.

Name – Hiren K Kansara.

Mobile – +968-[protected]

Email – hiren.[protected]@gmail.com

Regards,

• Ir
    Irshad Ashraf Mar 11, 2018

Missing two bags sir Jazeera airways flight no J9779 on dated 1 Feb 2018 Jeddah to Kuwait connecting J9608 Kuwait to Hyderabad passenger name Ashraf Mohammed Irshad Ahmed & najmunnisa begum so pls trace my bags as soon as possible kindly u r obliges

• Ir
    Irshad Ashraf Mar 11, 2018

Sir missing two bags on flight Jazeera airways flight no J9779 Jeddah to Kuwait connecting flight no J9608 Kuwait to Hyderabad passenger name Ashraf Mohammed Irshad Ahmed & najmunnisa begum kindly trace and inform us mobile no 08050385902 # 08217882591 # 09844316786

Comments

sexual harassment by senior manager!

My Friend was working with Jazeera Airways. CP-N delhi. Boss Mr. Jha forced her to have SEX with him, and in...