Menu
Home Sexual Abuse Jazeera Airways sexual harassment by senior manager!

Jazeera Airways review: sexual harassment by senior manager!

M
Author of the complaint
12:00 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My Friend was working with Jazeera Airways. CP-N delhi. Boss Mr. Jha forced her to have SEX with him, and in return she could be a supervisor in airport, when she declined, he created hurdles on her way... She is not the only victim, we tried to contact police but they are as usual heartless and rude. So she changed the job.

Many of office girls and aspiring Air Hostesses are being harassed by him regularly. One day one girl even slapped him but that 40 years old maniac is still hunting around in Jazeera Airlines. As the most senior official.

Police is listening this! I know NO... They would be busy in some other business as usual.

Update by Mausam
Oct 02, 2009 2:40 pm EDT

At the same time i must believe - she could muster some courage and meet women cell, though i know writing your opinion is rather easy

Update by Mausam
Oct 02, 2009 2:36 pm EDT

Shame on us .. We can simply watch the TV and crib against people ..

13 comments
M
Aug 06, 2022 6:25 pm EDT

My next flight is supposed to be in an hour, somehow the flight is delayed five more hours, however no designated smoking area was available, no lunch was served. My experiment with Jazeera airways was awful, first and last time flying with Kuwaitis airlines

Flight number is J9 611 the date is 30Jul22

My name is Mohammed Farasani

Feb 11, 2019 1:47 pm EST

As shown the timing of my ticket is pretty clear and I was there in the same timing but surprisingly our names weren't listed in this flight and it was listed in the early flight "without any of my knowledge that the flight date has been changed and this flight is fully booked so I am stuck here with my back-ages in the airport

D
Sep 02, 2018 1:25 am EDT

Flight attendant: Islam Mohammed.

1- Lacking the ability to provide service.

2- Neglected passenger's order for a long period of time.

3- Lying to avoid doing his duties.

4- Chatting with passangers in the back.

This isn't a way to assist a passenger, please do something.

T
Aug 28, 2018 11:53 pm EDT

Could you update me about my missing lauguage.

N
Aug 20, 2018 7:30 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

It is good that Jazeera Airways is growing and increasing connection to Indians cities but I have complaint that Jazeera Airways have not started any direct flight from Kuwait to New Delhi ( INDIA's Capital).

They should have started direct flight to New Delhi first than to Kochi.

T
Jun 01, 2009 5:42 am EDT

Jazeera was Showing Sold out seats for all the low fare Seats, however, and after a while, they have shown that there is seats available everywhere, this way, they make sure people like me will buy the expensive seats first, then they will sell the cheap seats.

this is cheating and is not acceptable.

V
Mar 17, 2010 1:45 pm EDT

Hi All, , ,

Agree that she should shown her courage but you all know .. what we get in return if we all complain to the POLICE
they all are same ..

This is such a shame that I am an INDIAN .. we are being harassed by our own countrymen ..

Mar 09, 2009 9:55 am EDT

a person can harrase if you can not opose. every one have the capability to protect he/she must have sense of living in the world.

A
Mar 24, 2008 6:31 am EDT

Just cut off the genitil of such managers in such cases. He will never dare for anything like that for any other lady...

Sep 12, 2007 3:56 am EDT

Contact TV Channels ...u will find them in ample and if they aired your case u cannt imagine what will happen to that ###

F
Jul 15, 2007 7:38 am EDT

Invites for serious measures and action, complain to the companies board and similarly to women organizations, Jazeera Airways has roots in arab world, and arab laws are rigid laws against women harassment.

Jun 19, 2007 6:15 am EDT

Hi all, hold ur breath and read the news, whatever the girls/females read and grow a faster they have the physically slave to the men. As a father, i know the value of a girl but for me my girl is kid to me., other than my girl all was sexy. Its nature, its not blameble, girls going for job is quite happening but it is opposite to natural.

If we go oppose to nature, we have to face such things in anyway.

W
May 16, 2007 5:05 pm EDT

Take it into your own hands!

Learn how the rating is calculated

94 complaints