Jazeera Airwayssexual harassment by senior manager!

M Review updated:

My Friend was working with Jazeera Airways. CP-N delhi. Boss Mr. Jha forced her to have SEX with him, and in return she could be a supervisor in airport, when she declined, he created hurdles on her way... She is not the only victim, we tried to contact police but they are as usual heartless and rude. So she changed the job.

Many of office girls and aspiring Air Hostesses are being harassed by him regularly. One day one girl even slapped him but that 40 years old maniac is still hunting around in Jazeera Airlines. As the most senior official.

Police is listening this!!! I know NO... They would be busy in some other business as usual.

• We
    welner May 16, 2007

Take it into your own hands!

• Su
    sureshkumar m Jun 19, 2007

Hi all, hold ur breath and read the news, whatever the girls/females read and grow a faster they have the physically slave to the men. As a father, i know the value of a girl but for me my girl is kid to me., other than my girl all was sexy. Its nature, its not blameble, girls going for job is quite happening but it is opposite to natural.

If we go oppose to nature, we have to face such things in anyway.

• Fa
    faddie Jul 15, 2007

Invites for serious measures and action, complain to the companies board and similarly to women organizations, Jazeera Airways has roots in arab world, and arab laws are rigid laws against women harassment.

Sam Sep 12, 2007

Contact TV Channels ...u will find them in ample and if they aired your case u cannt imagine what will happen to that ###

• Al
    alok Mar 24, 2008

Just cut off the genitil of such managers in such cases. He will never dare for anything like that for any other lady...

sam Mar 09, 2009

a person can harrase if you can not opose. every one have the capability to protect he/she must have sense of living in the world.

• Ta
    Tarek Jun 01, 2009

Jazeera was Showing Sold out seats for all the low fare Seats, however, and after a while, they have shown that there is seats available everywhere, this way, they make sure people like me will buy the expensive seats first, then they will sell the cheap seats.

this is cheating and is not acceptable.

Mausam Oct 02, 2009

Shame on us .. We can simply watch the TV and crib against people ..

Mausam Oct 02, 2009

At the same time i must believe - she could muster some courage and meet women cell, though i know writing your opinion is rather easy

• Vi
    viky 2010 Mar 17, 2010

Hi All, , ,

Agree that she should shown her courage but you all know .. what we get in return if we all complain to the POLICE
    they all are same ..

This is such a shame that I am an INDIAN .. we are being harassed by our own countrymen ..

• Na
    Naveen Malhan Aug 20, 2018

It is good that Jazeera Airways is growing and increasing connection to Indians cities but I have complaint that Jazeera Airways have not started any direct flight from Kuwait to New Delhi ( INDIA's Capital).

They should have started direct flight to New Delhi first than to Kochi.

• Ta
    Tajjamul Hashmi Aug 28, 2018

Could you update me about my missing lauguage.

• De
    Demonq8 Sep 02, 2018

Flight attendant: Islam Mohammed.

1- Lacking the ability to provide service.

2- Neglected passenger's order for a long period of time.

3- Lying to avoid doing his duties.

4- Chatting with passangers in the back.

This isn't a way to assist a passenger, please do something.

• Sh
    Shahd Ayman Feb 11, 2019

As shown the timing of my ticket is pretty clear and I was there in the same timing but surprisingly our names weren't listed in this flight and it was listed in the early flight "without any of my knowledge that the flight date has been changed and this flight is fully booked so I am stuck here with my back-ages in the airport