Menu
Jazeera Airways
reviews & complaints

Jazeera Airways
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

84 complaints
6 resolved 78 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Jazeera Airways. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
P
10:22 pm EDT

Jazeera Airways - customer care service

I have booked the ticket ..PNR..S7J6PZ .Dt .of booking 30-Apr-2018 and journey Date : 28 ..Jun ..2018 ; departure - Kuwait ; Arrival- mumbai.

On 28th Jun 2018 ..I did web check-in .flight 602 timing was 20:30 hr . After successful web check-in, I reached Kuwait airport at jaeera departure I came to know from customer representative that flight cancelled and next day 4 am I have to come and same boarding pass will use to board in.

Next day ..29th Jun 2018 ..I reached again Kuwait airport, Jazeera airways departure gate. I was in queue for 30 min to check .in baggage then I come to know ..there is no seats available, I have to adjust for evening flight.

My concerns
1. Customer are not informed through SMS and email for flight cancelled or delayed.
2. Customer representative are not passed correct information to customer..
3. There is no response from help desk on asking for the confirmation for flight timing
4. Toll free and Jazeera no not working .
5. For in convenience of customers Jazeera airways is not bothering neither they are providing any compensation for this nor providing any alternative solution.
6. With my seat no Jazeera system is reflecting already moved at 6 am flight however it is not the true picture.
7. I did To and fro journey twice till now through taxi ..just because of improper service and one day completely wasted
8. I do have some spietual programs for which I did planning in advance .as a part air ticket booking
9. Becoz of this my further journey is cancelled .

Expectations::
1. Proper communication in timely manner.
2. Jazeera Airways has to provide relevant compensation due to inconvenience .
3. A Good customer service to relay on their words

2:57 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Flight cancelled of my parents they are still stuck in Kuwait they are not well and the airlines is not giving them other flight from 2days they'are stuck there I have never seen such airilines in my life one of the worst airlines Al jazira airlines Kuwait is having no one will book this flight now and I am going to take this airlines to court also please...

9:46 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi My wife and my kid traveled from Kuwait to Hyderabad by your airlines with around 5 packages but in Hyderabad they have received only 4. Luggage tag number what we have received is mention below. 1) J90486040754 2) J90486040748 3) J90486040747 4) J90486040743. It's more than 1 month now that they have registered a complaint but yet to get any update...

3:31 pm EDT

Jazeera Airways - flight change incompetence.

I was booked 8th may 2018 to go bah/kuw/bah leaving bahrain in the morning and returning from kuwait in the afternoon. on thursday evening jazeera decides to inform me that they want to change my flight to leave from kuwait (instead of bahrain) and spend 35 minutes in bahrain and they will return me to kuwait (which is not where I live). tempting as it may seem to accept this unbelievable offer to reverse my journey and to be allowed to stay 35 minutes where I live, I am afraid this is just not going to work. I can't get hold of the people I am supposed to meet with till sunday.in any case all the other alternatives like gulf air are now fully booked.

I've posted the jazeera email on facebook so my friends can all have a good laugh.

Judging by all the complaints about refunds I doubt I am going to see my money back!

R
6:38 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was travelling from kuwait to hyderabad on 10 march 2018 with jazeera airways flight no j9608 Details of passengers Reena yadav Aarav kumar I had deposited 2 bags in the check-in counter... but I received only 1bag in hyderabad. The bag tag of the lost bag is j9457692. it is a big trolley bag dark brown i. colour of vip brand. I lodged a complaint at...

A
1:35 pm EST

Jazeera Airways - plane left while I took my boarding

Plane left while I took boarding and bags were on plane and I was in front of plane In queue
ear team
I want to complain for what happened to me today and I need a quick refund

I reserved a ticket in Kuwait airlines for 130 kd one way and they took my bags and gave me the boarding and told me the trip is delayed
When I entered the lobby to catch the plane it was gone
Can you imagine after my bags went on board they returned it to the airport and just left and I was in the queue in front of them
I need a quick compensation and a refund
Please be sure that I will not fly with jazzers airways ever
And I will say that in the media
I had a very important job offer that I'll miss

I need urgently a flight tomorrow and a refund
This is not acceptable behavior

View 0 more photos
9:28 am EDT

Jazeera Airways - the security check in

My name is mahesh indian national working in kuwait travelling to beirut via flight j9266 booking reference r2izul.

I want a report to you an extremely humiliating instance which is also completely rasist. Such instance is an absolute shame for any airline.

Post the main security check I came to the second security check in near the boarding. I kept all my stuff laptop shoes and then scanned my self through the security.

I philipino guy he did not tell me his name and the security did not allow me to check his name. This guy check me by physically putting his hands all over and also inside my pants. Inspite of telling him not to do he kept doing it.

Aftet the scanning of the security checkin gate why another check? If u still want to do it where is the metal detector? Who allowed the guy who was not a security guy to puy his handa inside my pants in front of 100 people. Why he checked only me or the immediate next asain? Who allowed this rascism. (all this is recorded in ur cctv camera)

I am not expecting any answers because I know its not worth. I am sending this email to inform you that I am going to report this to every possible place which u can ever imagine.

3:30 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was flying on the 10th of september from Beirut to Dubai transitting in Dubai. I work for Emirates airlines, and I live in Dubai. Our flights were full, I decided to take Jazeera Airways, I arrived to Dubai, my suitcase didn't arrive. I believe it was left behing in kuwait. It is a black standing hard suitcase, brand: Antler. I send along the luggage tags and boarding tickets, thank you. Mohamad Zalfana +971558994339

View 0 more photos
R
2:34 am EST

Jazeera Airways - my luggage not come with me yesterday

My name is ragab hashem I traveled from kuwait to sohag flight number j9 560 on 30/12/2015 I have lost my baggages numbers j9 0486013327 /28 this is not the first time happen to me but I choose al jazeera airway only I think ur losing your especially I have seen more passengers having same complain you need to take in immediate action and I need my luggage as soon as possible my kids and my family they was expecting their gifts their feelings are more expensive than the materials the are waiting for my number 00201114473314

N
2:50 am EST

Jazeera Airways - ticket fare

I bought a ticket kuwait-amman-kuwait to travel on 30th of dec. 2015 back on 9th of jan. 2015. I bought the ticket on the 9th of dec. 2015 for kd 92 before the prices go up due to christmas and new year, yesterday the 13th of dec. 2015 jazeera announces fare round trip kuwait - amman - kuwait to be kd 69! When I called the call center her answer was if you bought it for 92 and we increases price to 190 and asked you to pay the difference! Is this a sane answer, this is how jazeera airlines treat their customers? I know it's a promotion, but unfair to customers who bought a head of time to play by the book to only find out that they've been had!

8:25 am EDT

Jazeera Airways - ticket price is very high & baggage allowance is very less.

I have received E-Mail from Jazeera Airlines base in Kuwait, stating that if passenger will Buy a ticket between October 25 till October 29, 2009, Jazeera Airlines will not charge for Tax. To My Surprised, when I booked on internet, I found they have charged a tax also. Immediately I decided not to But the Jazeera Airlines Ticket.

Really, Jazeera Airlines are cheating all passengers, similary they have sent lots of E-mail to other Customer like me.

Therefore, Please don't buy ticket of Jazeera Airlines. They are CHEATER.

For Public information, Jazeera Airlines are not allowing any single kilo extra luggage, other than 20 Kilo only baggage allowance for each passenger. But not on cheap ticket, on cheap ticket they are not allowing any luggage or hand bag.

Update by salmanbah64
Oct 25, 2009 8:32 am EDT

Jazeera Airlines are very bad. They have not good management. there working system are very bad.
It is my advice to all passenger who want to travel with Jazeera Airlines, please don't travel with Jazeera Airlines any more, until their tickets prices will come down and they will allow extra baggage allowance with good satisfy services towards the passanger.

Jazeera Airlines, please change your administation staff, who are charging more ticket prices on internet with false advertisement from Jazeera Airlines.

Otherwise, one day will come, than you have to close the Jazeera Airlines because of bad management.

V
2:32 am EDT

Jazeera Airways - refund of cancelled flight

Dear sir,

I have booked 4 passendger air line ticket of jazeera dxb cok - and two passenger tickets cok dxb. Un fortunately it has been informed that the flight has been cancelled. Information reached to my mail before 45 days. But not yet any green indication of refund was done. Please replay me the details about my refund. Tickets reference is given here ihcbbq and rhf5cm

Thanks
Valiykath abudl kasim rafiq

5:57 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The airlines have changed the schedule by more than 9 hrs and had sent an e-mail stating that the money will be refunded if I wish. As of now, they have not even responded for my request for refund. details are as follows: [email protected] Reservation number date Ehzqan 03 aug 2009 number of passenger(s) 1. shaju, nair 2. lakshmi, nair 3. akhila...

12:00 pm EDT

Jazeera Airways - left on airport without boarding

Dear all

I purchased jazeera airways ticket for my trip from kuwait to mumbai and return.
While coming back, the fligth was scheduled 3:40 am, as I reached airport very early to do the baggage and other things, after I finished everything and got the boarding pass.
I was waiting in the gate hall as there was plenty of time for boarding, but unfortunatly they announced that the flight will be more dely, so I waited more 1:45 minutes.
After 2 hours they informed me that your flight has left from another gate, as they changed the gate in mean time without informing or I thing that I was given wrong gate number from the begining as print out on my boarding pass.
I made alot of calls after I come to kuwait, I send fax and emails, but nothing was done.
It was horrible experience for me that night, I spent on airport and eventually purchased another ticket on the sameday in emirates in highr class and traveled back to kuwait after I returned down town and paid for taxi and hotel twicely.

I advice you all, please dont buy this # airlines.

Farooq ali
[email protected]

1 comment
Dec 30, 2009 5:53 am EST

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, unfortunately this is common practice for Jazeera Airlines! I've even been caught out with it.

I don't know why they haven't been fined and banned by the airports they use.

3:49 am EST

Jazeera Airways - online booking

I had booked tickets online for travel from dxb to cok. Unfortunately, we needed to change twice - first time I tried through the site, it didnt work but since I had left it till before 24 hours, thought it was my fault & went through the dxb dnata office to get it changed which cost me aed 240.00 + credit card charges extra. Again I am having to change, but the website issues are continuing. Long e-mail correspondence with [email protected] is going on, but no help so far.

Please advise how I can safeguard myself as my travel date is on march 10th & if I dont change I will lose the total fare of aed2496.00 and if I change through dnata I will need to pay the aed 270.00 again which I dont want to.

Is there any complaint forum, consumer court etc. That will help.

A
12:01 pm EDT

Jazeera Airways - non refund of two tickets

I have paid for two tickets in march 08 from dubai to kochi through my debit card for al jazeera airlines and the day of travel they canceled the flight and informed by sms saying that the flight is canceled and ticket will be refunded soon!

From that day I have send so many request and only answer am getting the refund is send to my account. I have send my bank statement two time showing that there is no refund has been credited to my account and requested them to send me the proof of transfer so that I can check with my bank. They are not even answering me about the proof?

Am not sure is there any department in uae who deal with this kind of action from an airline operating in dubai airport.

If any body can help me on this please write to me.

2 comments
D
Jan 30, 2009 12:14 pm EST

al jazeera has a very poor and slow service.. we booked our flight to istanbul and few days before departure they cancelled the flight. we have waited for almost 2months to refund the money and whats very disappointing is they returned only KD87 instead of KD129 that they charged us each. never take the risk to book on this airline. most of their flights are being cancelled few days before scheduled departure.

Sep 21, 2008 4:15 am EDT

Is it okay for the staff of jazeera airways to receive money from different men even though they knew that she worked in al jazeera?

there is a certain flight stewardess named "BEA". everybody knows that she's going out with different men. most especially americans..

just concern because my friend's husband is going out with her. we dont know if still going on or no.

we already sent a complain towards jazeera but no actions being done. guess they dont care the images of their staff..

V
4:26 am EDT

Jazeera Airways - denial to board even after valid ticket

I booked one ticket from jazeera airways from dubai-delhi-dubai through internet vide my reservation no cyejdc in march, 2008 for my travel dates 27th june, 2008 from dubai to delhi and 28th july from delhi to dubai return. I traveled duly from delhi to dubai but on my return journey, I was taken off from the flight stating that my ticket has been cancelled as the credit card is fraud card. I bought another ticket in the same flight of al jazeera for cash inr 12, 000/- and boarded the flight. I got my original ticket stamped from jazeera airways representative, who wrote on the ticket of loaded due to credit card problem. On my return, I scanned my ticket copy and I wrote to them to investigate the matter and I was replied that this ticket has been cancelled as the payment was refunded against this ticket on 13 may, 2008. I wrote to jazeera airways about this:-

1. Can they give any proof of payment refund-which they have failed

2. If payment was refunded why they allowed me to board one way from dubai to delhi.

They have no answer for this. They are refusing to reply my emails and no officer of the airways is talking to me and not refunding my money

I want to beware the public not to travel by jazeera airways as it is highly unreliable and most uncovenient flight in the world. It has happened to me it may happen to anyone else also. If anyone has doubt I can send all relevent details for his verification.
Beware! Beware! Never use jazeera airways...

If anyone can send this message to dumb staff of jazeera airways I will be thankful to him/her. Their email adress is :
[email protected]

P
12:59 am EDT

Jazeera Airways - missing baggage

I have travelled my jazeera airways flt. No. J9606 on may 30th 2008. From dubai to mumbai. To my astonishment I found on arrival in mumbai airport that none of my baggage has arrived. I filled up the necessary documents and was assured that the baggage would reach me in 2-3 days. I have medicines which are very important and I request to kindly locate my baggage at the earliest. Please consider my request to me very very urgent

1 comment
Dec 30, 2009 5:57 am EST

Yes, they lost half the planes luggage that I was on including mine. And then lost half the planes luggage on the return flight including mine!

Joke

7:07 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi everyone, Ref: booking rer# w9kqac - dxb-cok-dxb - flno: j9486 dtd: 15.02.2008 I am writing this mail in hope of reaching someone who will be able to resolve this issue or creating awareness amoung people about the way jazeera as a budget airlines work. We booked jazeera from dubai to cochin for travel on 20/02/2008 and upon reaching airport to board...

6:53 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi everyone, I am writing this mail in hope of reaching someone who will be able to resolve this issue or creating awareness amoung people about the way al jazeera as a budget airlines work. We booked al jazeera from dubai to cochin for travel on 20/02/2008 and upon reaching airport to board the flight was informed that the flight is being cancelled and...

Jazeera Airways contacts