Menu

T
Author of the complaint
12:12 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

i work at jack in the box tis is my third time working there. the first time i worked there i loved it but now since im back i am under new management and it is a horrible work enviroment. the store assitant (charn clay) is so disrespectful i am just getting off and i was explaining to her that we had to do a overing and she yelled a cuse me out then got mad at the teamleader and i explained to her don't get mad at him i asked him to do it and she cured at him at told him that he shouldn't listen to regular employees i am tired of her abuse she cause alot of conflicts at work because she starts alot of rumors and enjoys when employyes have conflict cause of her rumors hse is spreading. i am absolutley tired of getting mistreated by her. they will write you up for things that don't even matter and when you try toexplain yourself they don't want to hear your side. also there is a note on our walll that states if you need to call in call in at least an 4 hours ahead of time i called in 7 hrs ahead because i was sick my boss tina g. did not call me all she did ws send me a text messages saying yoour are fired if you don't come in. they sit in the office and talk about everyone and heir personal life instead of worring about the customers. we are always out of products and when we tell them we are out they yell at us like its our fault. and there is a bad problem with cash shortages at work. this jack in the box need to be look at more. i mean what store can't do overings? i work hard i barely call in cause if i di i feel i will get fired it was one time i called in many hour ahead if time and they told me well i better find someone to work for me..i was sick and that was the only time i missed work i am really getting tired of this job but it's al i have right now to support myself.

More Jack In The Box complaints & reviews

Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions
Jack In The Box - customer service
Jack In The Box - offensive commercial
3 comments
O
Sep 08, 2014 3:08 pm EDT

I know someone who is being verbally abused with racist comments, slander and harassment by manager and it's representatives, and employees both old and new are being advised to participate because the want to get rid of this employee. The employee simply stood up for their rights against harassment by contacting the ethics hotline, and addressed issues of hostility, racist remarks, harassment, and threats of violence.

P
May 02, 2012 10:00 am EDT

Jack in the Box in Auburn, california was verbally abusing my under aged daughter. We called the Jack in the box ethics line to report the abuse and they dont even seem to care and will not get back to us with a resolution. Word of mouth will eventually hurt this disgustingly run corporation.

L
Dec 27, 2010 12:41 pm EST

http://www.heyheytrade.com/ 89 usd rolex omega gucci ed gucci watch

best gift for your people

=======http://www.heyheytrade.com/ =========

89 usd rolex omega gucci ed gucci watch

best gift for your people

========= http://www.heyheytrade.com/ ========= d fgfthtg hghgfh g rjhtgrd

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

740 complaints