INT*IDPROTECTFraudulent Charges

M

I received a charge for $19.95 from INT*IDProtect on my account that was not authorized. I went on there website www.intelius.com and found that I had paid for a phone number .99 cents and they automatically started charging me $19.95 per month. I had to "suspend my services" and hopefully it will stop. This is a prime Class Action Law Suit!!

• In
    INT*IDPROTECT FRAUD Jun 12, 2009

I received an unauthorized charge to my visa check card from INT*IDPROTECT in the amount of $19.95. When I called the phone number on my bank statement there was never an answer. When I searched the name on-line this is the only page I could find and as you can see it is of people comlaining of the same thing happening to them.

• Rm
    RMerone Jun 18, 2009

I did not authorize a charge of $19.95 .

• Ms
    Ms.Lucier Jul 02, 2009

I just recieved a charge for $19.95 from INT*IDPROTECT. I no nothing about this. I can't find anything about them except for this.
    I am going to talk to my bank about this and print the complaints and see if they can trace it to where the charge originated from and charge it back.

• Ro
    Ronald M Aug 01, 2009

there was an unauthorized withdrawal to my debit card and cant get anyone on the phone using the number on my bank statement and i want it fixed.

Ann Marcus Aug 15, 2009

The $19.99 has been taken out of my bank account more than one time. I have no recollection of authorizing this company to draft this from my account each month. Please refund my money.

• Lp
    L PRIDEMORE Aug 17, 2009

UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

joann julian Aug 28, 2009

unauthorized charges on my visa debit card . did not sign up for any such services.

• Ro
    Roberta Wilson Aug 30, 2009

my name is Roberta Wilson i received a charge of the same to my visa card. I did not authorize this to happen. I would appricate my money be returned to immediately.

• Ra
    RA MCCORMICK Sep 03, 2009

I FOUND AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD DATED ON AUG16, 2009 FOR INT*IDPROTECT.

• Bo
    bobtheman Sep 03, 2009

Maybe contact your credit card company?

mashinggrapes Sep 29, 2009

How do I get in on the Class Action Lawsuit? As I too am a victiom of this fraudaualnt company. This company takes $19.95 out of my checking account every month! I now learned I have to close my account and cancel my debit card and re-inform all of my creditiors.
    I have no idea what INT*IDPROTECT MNTR SVC is? Where it came to being able to charge me for any reason!
    I want to see them get caught and procecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
    Th in NC

mashinggrapes Sep 29, 2009

INT*IDPROTECT MNTR SVC ?? Who is this company that they have the right to take money $19.95 per month out of my checking accout? This has gone on since Feb. 2009. I now find out the only way to stop them is to close my current checking accout, and also cancel my debt card and start all over!!
    I want to see this company or people get the book thrown at them!! They are plain out stealing from me.
    How can I get all my money back from them?
    I would like to take part in the Class Action Law Suite against them.
    Count me in!!
    T. Hyatt NC

mashinggrapes Sep 29, 2009

I recently wrote a reveiw on a charge of $19.95 on my checking account each month. I finally found out what company (other than INT*IDPROTECT MNTR SVC) REALLY is! The actuall company is INTELLUS. This is a people seach engine. If you ever go to this site and pay to find a lost loved one this company automacitally signs you up for this fake PROCTECTION program. I called [protected] and spoke to "Angela" she stated I agreed to this "Protection Plan" when I was on their site! NOT TRUE! I never signed up for anything on this site other than the one time of looking up a lost relative. She did give me a confirmation number and a one time refund, so she said. I am waiting now to see if this is for real.
    Good Luck,
    Teresa Hyatt in NC

• Dr
    Dr. Max HIgh Dec 25, 2009

On December 24th an unauthorized withdrawal of 19.95 showed up on my bank statement. I did not make that charge, nor have I even heard of this company before this happened. This caused an overdraft of my checking account.

• Do
    donreid101 Jan 01, 2010

I have no idea how and why they began charging my credit card $19.95 per month. They must have some kind of trick. To the best of my knowledge, I never signed up for the service but somehow they managed to start charging my account. I will call them to try to get back my 7 months of charges, but judging from other complaints, I anticipate resistence and may have to sue.

• In
    Intelius_Customer_Support Jul 08, 2010

Please call [protected] Monday – Friday 5am – 8pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.