The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Interval International — Withholding information
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been receiving phone calls "inviting" me to a dinner for interval international timeshare owners. I've requested that any information that will be given at the dinner be sent to me by email or snail mail. I am being told that sending written information "is not the way that they do it. " the last time i met with an ii staffer, he wanted a check for $3k and when i refused said, "boy is my boss going to be mad at me. " doesn't inspire confidence, does it? So, can it be legal for a company to withhold information from owners in this way? After talking to a couple of people, multiple times, i'm still completely in the dark regarding what this company wants of me. I don't have a mortgage on this property and pay my annual dues on time. Does anyone know anything about this group? Thanks crystal [protected]@gmail.com
More Interval International Complaints & Reviews
- Interval International - Beware of interval international!
- Interval International - Time share exchange policy
- Interval International - Timeshare use!
- Interval International - Timeshare exchange
- Interval International - Stop buying timeshare or just read
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - exchange - refund
- Interval International - Exchange availability
- Flagship Resort / Interval International - Vacation ownership scam
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - timeshares / vacation rentals
- Interval International - Scam false certificate