Infinity Insurancedo not pay a claim.

I

I was hit by an Infinity insurance holder. I contacted Infinity and filled a claim. An adjuster described damage and set a cost of repair.I was assigned a representative to solve the remaining steps to repair my car and get a rented car in the mean time,
The representative is Mrs. Nino Blackshire and her contact telephone number is [protected]. I am been calling her on a daily basis for more than a month, but she is never available and the only thing I can do is left messages for her to call me back. She never call back. I tried to solve the problem by calling to the customer assistance telephone number, but they transfer me to the same number of Mrs. Blackshire and, like always, she did not answer the call.
The car accident was May 11, 2017 and still my car is not repaired.
The claim number for this incident is [protected]. Accident was in Miami, Florida.
Lisset Barreras.
[protected].

• Ju
    justsomedude123 Jan 03, 2018

Im also from Miami, FL and I also had to deal with Nino Blackshire. In the end my claim was resolved and I was not found at fault (which the insurer claimed I was) and it was overall a positive experience.

Only complaint I can give is she is hard to get a hold of. You always have to leave a voicemail and if they call you back and miss the call, better luck next time and try the next day.I have never dealt with other insurance adjusters no Im not sure if this is normal or not. But In the end, just a minor complaint.