India Yamaha Motor Logo

India Yamaha Motor

Having problems with India Yamaha Motor?

India Yamaha Motor Customer Service Contacts

A-3, Industrial Area, Noida-Dadri Road, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
Surajpur
India - 201306

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with India Yamaha Motor Customer Service. Initial India Yamaha Motor complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for India Yamaha Motor above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about India Yamaha Motor. Discuss the issues you have had with India Yamaha Motor and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.product defect

Hi, saruhasan here from chennai. I have purchased fz v2.0 in 2014, exactly in one year time I come across an issue with the chain sprocket were while running it creates a grinding sound near the small sprocket of the chain (Near engine). On a repeated basis I have visited the service center paras yamaha, mount road, chennai also walter yamaha, kolathur, chennai, which was good they tried helping me but even they wouldn't sort out the issue. Every time the bike goes for service while returning the grinding sound starts which is intolerable. This happens almost for two years and still continues. Moreover, due to this, I have changed the chain sprocket, clutch plates but still, it remains. This made me come to a conclusion that I shouldn't buy yamaha products. If, need to continue with the same expecting a solution on an immediate basis. Some periodical basis the rear tyre wobbles but they stated its due to the chain. I am very much scared to drive this bike in rainy seasons and in sandy places. Kindly resolve with care and looking your valuable customer because past three years my service is been done only in yamaha service center (Paras yamaha, mount road). Kindly do the needful asap. Thanks, l. Saruhasan ([protected]) email: [protected]@gmail.com

Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. — yamaha fzs service and customer service complaint

would like to put some issues in your knowledge. I bought fzs from Maharajganj showroom dated 25/5/017...

Kathmandu

Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. — deficiency in service and cheating customers

Sir, I recently I bought a Yamaha Fzsfi and the recently bike has started to show problems. The bike stopped...

India Yamaha Motor — yamaha YBR 110 , manufacturing failure of silencer

I have brought of YBR yamaha Motor cycle on November 2014, Only Two 2 years completed, Now I faced silencer...

Nagercoil

Yamaha Motor IndiaYamaha FZs giving problem in engine and not able to ride in 7 days of purchase

I am Maulik Gosai([protected], [protected]), Ahmedabad.

I have purchased the bike(FZ-s) 7 days back, after 1 day i found the cover above the rear tyre was misaligned for the same i consolidate with nearby service centre who asked me to give Rs 100 for one screw which was not found in the bike, after that i am facing the tremendous burning smell from the engine, nor am i able to drive because of heating in the engine after 5 -6 KM. For this i went to the Global Yamaha from where i purchased the bike, they told me that such burning effect is normal in New Bike. i had digest this also. Now I am facing unwanted sound from front tyre and might be some particle accommodate in the rotation part, due to which the tyre is not rotating properly, Global Yamaha is not answering my queries properly. in 7 days of purchasing my bike, i have not ride the bike and facing problem in all sort of things. i really had a bad experience with Yamaha. i was firm believer in Yamaha but by this i will ask all my friends and relatives not to go ahead with Yamaha. Not only this i want Replacement of Bike or my Money Back. Or else i will have to go legal way for the fraud you guys did.

Yamaha IndiaYamaha worst after sale response

I bought an R15 from Samukh motors, Chennai. This bike has certain problems, which the yamaha service people cannot identify from the beginning of my purchase.[especially the bumpy ride, and the bike which moves towards the right while on drive and also the front break which is ridiculous].Inspite of my frequent visit to the service centre, I am not able to get the service upto my satisfaction. The problems remain with the bike as earlier. I am in a vain...since the problems could not be solved by the authorized service engineers.Rather than solving the problem, they try to convince me that the vehicle is in good condition.They got nearly 6 mechanics.
      They are highly trying to hide the problem.They are not ready to open my bike. Ever worst purchase and service experience. I would never suggest anyone to buy YAMAHA product from such dealer, who would never even bother about you or your bike once after getting money from you.

The bike is just 6 month old, of which it was in their showroom for nearly 1 month reg these issues. whenever i say, they ll take for service station, tighten the fork and give back. finally they said that, only an yamaha engineer who would visit their showroom once in a while can see this..later one day, i went to the showroom.on that time, there were all these mechanics, and also the yamaha service engineer whom they mentioned was available there.but they refused to have a look on my bike since, i went without prior appointment. Is this the way an service center would respond? On that day i found that, they knew the problems and are trying to slime away.

Hence raised complaints in yamaha website.but they just enquired in that Service station and said that, "as per service station, no complaints was found during their analysis". Without analysing my bike[because, after raising this complaint, i havent been to service station], they just tried to cheat YAMAHA MOTOR INDIA too as they did to me. Now this bike is standing in my home uselessly. NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTY ONCE AFTER PURCHASING YAMAHA.this is what happened to me.

Month of Purchase : august 2015
      Total km driven till now : 2500
      Services done : 2
      apart from this, gave bike for one more day for this issue in between 1st and 2nd service.

• Zb
          zbhattal Jun 03, 2016

i purchased my FZ in April End this year from Emm Pee motors.

Since Day one of purchasing the bike, there was intermittent problems of Mis firing in the engine.
          I bought this to the notice of the dealer who adjusted the carburettor settings and told me that the problem was resolved.

However this problem continued. i got the bike serviced from Shaili Yamaha in Panchkula next time and explained the problem to them who did basically the same thing what Emm Pee did.

This time i started facing other issues like starting of engine and abrupt shutting off of Engine at times when the bike is standing.

I spoke to Yamaha helpline and they advised me to get the bike shown to The Dealer in mohali as they had the best mechanic to fix the problem.
          But still it wasnt resolved.

Then On your advise, i bought the bike back to Shaili yamaha with an assurance from the dealeryourself that it will be taken care of this time.

I had clearly mentioned the problem of Stalling of Engine at times and starting issues to them, they did some tuning of the Carburettor and adjusted the idle speed etc again and returned the bike to me saying that it was fixed. i did take a trial of the bike and it seemed resolved to me as well.

next morning- i tried to start the engine and it refused to start despite repeated attempts. Finally after using the choke etc, i managed to start the engine again.

I have now lost faith in All dealers as no one seems to be able to fix the problem. I have now stopped using the bike since i think that it might develop problems at any time.

Please escalate this issue to Yamaha and Fix my problem asap . It has been now more than 05 months since the bike has been purchased and i am a bit frustrated after having spent so much money .

regards,
          Zorawar

Yamaha — worst service

This is a complaint against the authorized service station “RIDER’S POINT at Kilimanoor. I did my first free...

Yamaha — bike service complaint against orion motors

Service Center Details:- Name - Orion Motors address : Opposite to Forum Mall, Koramangala, . The worst ever...

India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.SUBSTANDARD PRODUCT AND SERVICE

Yamaha is producing fz16 and other vehicles with components made out of sub-standard design & quality.
        1. The mileage is very poor in spite of the fact that most of the parts are made out of plastic material, where as a JAWA / YEZDI, a 250cc vehicle which I was using was giving 45 kms / Litre for many years and even a Kinetic Honda which I was using was giving 55kms / Litre with both had a very good pick that even I used to overtake many RX and travels.
        2. The vehicle is not starting using the self starter and it failed within 6 months of usage, in spite of regular service done by the dealer / Service provider Raj Yamaha, Chennai.
        3. The brightness of the headlight is poor on most of the days and bright on some time, and there is no answer from the dealer / Service provider Raj Yamaha, Chennai.
        4. Shifting the gear from one to the other is very hard to the extent that it damages the leg, near the thump.
        5. The vehicle stalls and the engine is switching off while overtaking which is a very dangerous affair to the rider.
        6. The vehicle goes to the neutral position when I shift the gear to lower gear at most of the times and to 1st gear when you want to shift it to the neutral.
        7. Utmost care is needed when using the kick starter as the rider is forced to fold the right side foot rest thus causing danger as the rider has to push back the foot rest to use the brake pedal.
        8. The stand is not withstanding the weight of the vehicle thus deflecting on the self weight of the vehicle causing bend and thus hitting on the ground and there is no answer for this either from India Yamaha motor pvt. Ltd. Or the dealer / Service provider Raj Yamaha, Chennai.
        9. There is no safety for the pillion riders as pillion rider is tend to fall from the vehicle from their backside at any point of time.
        10. Pillion riders are complaining that they are getting back ache while traveling on this vehicle, because the seat is not wider & longer enough for a person to sit apart from placement of the foot rest that is in a place that induces pain and discomfort to the pillion rider.
        11. In spite of pumping air at regular intervals, air pressure is always less in the tyres from day 1.
        12. Yamaha dealers always do a worst service, in-spite charging huge amounts.
        13. This is the only vehicle in India that there is no safety for the riders as no crash guard/Bar is provided.
        14. This is the only vehicle that there is no chain guard which is also unsafe to the riders.
        15. Also most of the vehicles in India are coming with out mudguard flap and mudguards with enough length (for the purpose of safety, mudguard should be long enough so that it crosses the centre line of the wheels of the vehicle), which is causing dangers like dirt spraying on the other vehicle drivers like projectiles which lead to eye injury, accidents apart from making the clothes dirty.
        16. The handle bar of the vehicle is too soft and will bend even if you drop the vehicle accidentally while you try to park the same using the stand.
        17. The company, India Yamaha motor Pvt. Ltd is not responding to the complaints made and do not want to resolve the issues.
        18. Dealers of India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd, especially dealers like Raj Yamaha, Chennai, do not have any system, accountability towards the customers and their MD, Rajkumar does not have manners at all and his aim is to only make money without doing any service.
        As it has become a threat to the Indian community, all the owners of Yamaha vehicles are requested to join hands and file a suit for relief and damages apart from stressing the government to form an active regulatory body (like NABCB which is really doing a wonderful job under Mr.Venkatraman and not the one like TRAI, which has allowed the sale of sim cards of service providers till the date of closure without insisting for withdrawal from the market) so that to make rules, regulations and norms for the mileage as it is the need of the hour, approval & disapproval of vehicles / Each & every component to ensure quality, in terms of cost, road worthiness, mileage, safety and reliability.
        I have bought my fz16 on 5th jun2012 and my friend has bought another model and from day 1 we are also experiencing most the above problems. Also those who are affected are requested to fix a board in the vehicle itself narrating the defects/Shortcomings of the vehicle to create awareness among Indian community.
        Those who want to join the fight against a substandard product may contact me either through my email ID: [protected]@gmail.Com or +[protected].

Yamahadisgusting service / spare parts

My complaint no. is IC10963 & it has been over 40 dayz now ... tht i hve complaint'd for my r-15's fuel pump replacement 2 my local dealers as my bike hasnt even crossed its frst anniversary & yet its fuel pump is giving me problems !!
          M totally frustrated with the customer care agents as well as my local dealer .. as they always have conflicting excuses !

All i wanna know is WHERE CAN I COMPLAINT ABT THE CUSTOMER CARE SERVICES TO YAMAHA !! AS WELL AS GET A COMPENSATION FOR MENTAL ANGUISH & THE NEVER ENDING WAIT I AM FACING !!

Totally disgusting service !!

Yamahaspare part availibility

I am a proud owner of yamaha fazer. i purchased the vehicle from hilton yamaha, ulloor, Trivandrum, Kerala. i am giving the vehicle for regular servicing at the mentioned franchisee and was
            satisfied with their service. My bike is having a major complaint for its chain sprocket. On 23rd of AUG 2011, i gave it for repair and service at hilton motors, ulloor and they promised me to deliver the vehicle on sat 27th of AUG 2011. i contacted the franchisee and was shocked to know that the chain sprocket spare part is not available with them.

Now, coming to the main subject of my mail. I want to ask the yamaha authorities " If you are the leading bike producers and developers in india and people like me suffer from not getting even the spare parts for your recently launched vehicle, how can u satisfy a customer or meet the expectations and capture the mind of persons like me??? "

i am not the only person facing this crisis. i have come to know about the same problem from my frnds too. let me tell you that you being the leading bike company, its a letdown from your side and these type of problems will definitely affect the goodwill of your company.

akar yahmahmiliage problem in sz-x bike

Dear sir,

I have purchased the Motor cycle from the akar yahmah from jaipur dealer for yamaha bikes.
              the milage mentioned in broucher is Yamaha SZX 150. Mileage is around 60 KMPL (50-60 KM/L) i am getting only 33 to 37 km/ltr . so for three service was done but no improvements. the service people are only giving false excuses. please send solution immediately.
              if u are not giving me any reply for this query then i will go for legal action.

from,
              mobil no. [protected], [protected]

Yamahapoor service

Reminder 2.

Dear Sir,
                From past 25 days my bike is with BIKERS and i have no information when i will get my bike. Kindly let me know the status on my bike. My next reminder mail will be to CEO on YAMANA only.

Senthil.

-------- Original Message --------
                Subject: Fwd: Re: Bike no: TN 22 BT 2421
                Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:48:05 +0530
                From: senthil <[protected]@godrej.com>
                To: [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com
                CC: senthil kumar <[protected]@yahoo.com>

Dear Sir,
                I tried to call you tall free no: [protected] today, I tried 5 times and full ring has gone but no one is answering the phone. Now what should i do next??.

Senthil Kumar K

From: senthil <[protected]@godrej.com>
                To: Back Office <[protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com>

Reminder 1.

Dear Sir,

1. On 22nd i got a call form BIKERS asking what is the issue, after that no information form BIKERS.
                2. On 7th Feb 2011 i have given bike for service & till now i have not received my bike. Today is 24th and I have spent Rs 9000 for fuel due to no bike.
                3. From past 18 days my bike is with you and no information for regarding my bike. This clearly shows your poor service back.

Kindly take this issue seriously and do the needful. If i don't get proper response form your side i will take it legally.

Senthil Kumar K
                Asst. Manager
                Chennai Branch
                [protected].

On Tuesday 22 February 2011 09:00 AM, Back Office wrote:
                > Dear Sir
                > We apologise for the inconvenience caused. We would like to request you that your request has been forwarded to concern department and you will get proper response with in 48 working hrs.
                > If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us.
                > Thanks & Regards
                > cc
                > Subject
                > Bike no: TN 22 BT 2421
                > Dear Sir,
                > 1. My bike piston and boar has some problem & as per Bikerz due to low engine oil it has happen. I have done 2 service with BIKERZ and how come engine oil is dry?? Kindly take up this issue seriously with BIKERZ. ( BIKERS, 271, GST Road, CHROMPET, CH-600044.) My service bill no: 4729.
                > 2. They are asking me to pay for parts. I have 2 years of warranty & my bike is only 10 months. i will not pay any money.
                > 3. They don't have parts of piston and boar. I am using my car for office use because of no bike and daily i am spending Rs 500 for fuel. More than 10 day my bike is with BIKERZ & i have spent Rs 5000 for fuel.
                > 4. I was using Bajaj bikes ( 150, 180, 200 cc, ) form past 10 years. After a long thought i decided to go for Yahama bike & now i am feeling why?? Your service is not up to the mark. TVS & Bajaj calls and inform about service and they fix the service date & time but after buying Yahama, i have not received any call form your service center regarding service appointment. Very bad.If this is how your service is going to follow please give my money back i will stay with Bajaj bikes.
                > Kindly take up the issue with higher authority managers and resolve my issues.
                > Regards
                > Senthil Kumar K
                > Asst. Manager
                > Chennai Branch
                > [protected].

Sabunas Oct 01, 2012

Dear Sir

I am having R15 V2 Reg no:KL 55 K 2921, almost 6 month finish.Its paint getting damage from the front side cover, i noticed from the beginning but now its more.I complained to service station but they told complaint to Yamaha straightly.I hope a better replay regarding this matter and please advise what i have to do.

Kindly take this issue seriously and do the needful.

Thanks
                    Nisam

• Te
                    tej bahadur Mar 19, 2012

dear sir
                    maine mangol puri yahmah service senter se bike thik krwayi thi maine pure engin ka kam krwaya usne mujhse10000 ka bill banwaya jisme se 6749 k spare parts the or 3000+500+125 labor charge liya tha unhone 500rs mujhse without bill ye keh kr liya tha ki hamne barhar se bhi kuch krwaya h .abhi.
                    ab uski cluch plate damege hogayi .sir unune adha saman purana dala h.abhi ek mahina bhi nh hua kaam krwaye . jab main unke pass gaya to unhune saara blame mujh pr dal diya ki cluch titre krne se damge huie h sir maine khuch nh kiya. sir saare kahane k liye bethe h .kehte h ki 3000 doge to cluch plate dalenge or baut miss behave bhi kiya maine consumer court me bhi complaint dali h

Yamaha — poor service of yamaha

I have buy a yamaha fazer from your dombivali (thane) deler aims Yamaha on 09 december 2010 but from that...

Yamahapathetic after saler service/non availablility of spares

Below is the chain mail Fwd across myself the backend office and authorised yamaha dealar named Bangalore wheels

Non Availability of spares/Pathetic after service from yamaha authorised dealer's.Friday, 24 September, 2010 3:39 AMFrom: "sachin sachin" <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>View contact detailsTo: "Back Office" <[protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com>Cc: [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, "Chanderpal/IT/SJP/YMI" <Chanderpal/IT/SJP/[protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com>, "Amit_Kumar/IT/SJP/YMI" <Amit_Kumar/IT/SJP/[protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com>

Hi All

As promised by the the below given mail i was suppose to get a response with in 48 Hrs now where is the response neither i got a mail nor a message neither a call. i Don't understand what the hell is happening in the background and the Bangalore wheels tech informed me finally that the Bore piston and rings needs to be replaced and for this diagnosis he took close to 23 days to come to that conclusion. And i don't understand which freaking ### trained these technician's to and who certified them be a trained Yamaha mechanic and i don't think they even know to service a Yamaha Crux forget about R15 it's too far. and imagine the engine is screwed up with in just 22000 Kms and god help me in the future with the bike and the expenses.

You freaking ###'s if you are in capable of servicing the bike with in committed bike let me know where is the right garage and who is the right mechanic who can get my bike fixed.

If i don't get a proper response this time am going to file a case in the consumer court regarding non availability of spares, pathetic after sales service, Replacing spares from the vehicle without informing the customer, and not adhering to delivery with in the committed time.

Sachin

--- On Tue, 21/9/10, Back Office <[protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com> wrote:

From: Back Office <[protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com>
                  Subject: Fw: Non Availability of spares/Pathetic after service from yamaha authorised dealer's.
                  To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                  Date: Tuesday, 21 September, 2010, 10:31 AM

Dear Sachin San

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that complaint has been forwarded to concern department and you will get a proper response with in 48.00 Hrs.

If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks & Regards
                  Back Office Operations
                  Toll Free : [protected]

----- Forwarded by AO Delhi/AO/YMI on 09/21/2010 10:12 AM -----
                  sachin sachin <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                  09/20/2010 05:25 AM To [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com
                  cc
                  Subject Fw: Non Availability of spares/Pathetic after service from yamaha authorised dealer's.

Is there some one on this e-mail address who can help get my vehice fixed.

--- On Mon, 20/9/10, sachin sachin <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: sachin sachin <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                  Subject: Non Availability of spares/Pathetic after service from yamaha authorised dealer's.
                  To: [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, [protected]@bangalorewheels.co.in, [protected]@bangalorewheels.co.in, [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com
                  Date: Monday, 20 September, 2010, 3:42 AM

HI All

This is with reference to the job card Number 10085 finally got the delivery of the motorcycle on 14-Sep to have more additional problems in the vehicle in spite of giving 15 Day's of time for the vehicle to get serviced and spending 5408/- precisely, the bike has still got the same problem where in the noise from the head is more annoying then before. Mr.Andrewson had personally inspected the bike informed me to ride it for a week or at least for another 500-600Kms and get the bike again the Valves checked once again.

The reason me sending the mail again is to keep you informed my vehicle seam's to be out of warranty and again after spending so much time and money the issue still persists and in fact worst than before. And am really not comfortable riding the bike with so much of noise from the engine. What if in the coming day's if the vehicle breaks down in the remote places who is going to be held responsible for all the expenses and the inconvenience of getting the vehicle back to the service station. Since the same incident happen on the same day when i got the bike on 14-Sep i had a break down and literally had to tow the bike for close to 10Km's to reach home and back to garage the following day.

I understand the vehicle is out of warranty, Am not asking for any charity from you people since I've spent so much of time, energy and money on this vehicle, noise is worst than before what i had when i gave the vehicle for servicing on 01-Sep.

The mileage and the overall performance of the bike is worst and in fact pathetic compared to the performance of the bike before the service which is not acceptable.

And i believe i have all the Rights to question why should i go through all this inconvenience when it's being serviced from the trained Yamaha technician's?

2.why is the noise from the engine worst than before?

3.when do you want me to get the vehicle back to get this fixed since I've covered 200Km's(10-20Km's Towing) from the time i got the bike delivered after service?

3.how many more day's do you need to get the bike fixed so that i can think for an alternative for the daily commute?

4.are you Confident that this time you are going to get this fixed with out the same problem in the near future?

5.How much it's going to cost more?

I expect a reply on this ASAP so that i can act accordingly so that this problem is fixed as quick as possible.

Job Card number:1008500
                  Invoice number:40560
                  Ka01El4292
                  Invoice number :WS2831(Perfect motor's)
                  Manual Bill :22932 / 3624 (Bangalore wheels)
                  Name:sachin

Finally i wanted to know if you all trained technician's for Yamaha cannot fix it do i have an alternate option to get his fixed else where please do let me know.

sacheendranath

--- On Sat, 11/9/10, Prabhu T M <[protected]@bangalorewheels.co.in> wrote:

From: Prabhu T M <[protected]@bangalorewheels.co.in>
                  Subject: Re: Non Availability of spares.
                  To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                  Cc: [protected]@bangalorewheels.co.in, [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, [protected]@bangalorewheels.co.in, [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, [protected]@rediffmail.com
                  Date: Saturday, 11 September, 2010, 1:30 PM

Dear Mr. Sachindranath.
                  We regret the inconvenience caused. due to some production issues with India Yamaha Motor pvt. ltd., we are not getting our supplies on time. now we have arranged to get those parts and fix your motorcycle. we request you to contact Mr. Mahesh (ph:[protected]) to collect your motorcycle on monday.

regards,

Prabhu T M

Bangalore Wheels

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 06:09:02 +0530 wrote

Hi All

This mail is to bring to your notice that my Vehicle Yamaha R15 is in Bangalore wheels garage from 01-sep-10 and till date it's still in the garage.

it happend like went to the garage on 01-sep because of strange noise from the head from past 3-4 day's our good known trained technician informed that we are not sure about the issue until unless we open it and should have a through check.

later on after 2 day's after calling the service supervisor repeatedly informed me that the rack arm and the oil seal in side the head needs to be replaced and asked for 7-8 day's of time to get the spares from the manafacturer.and the approx bill for should be around 4000/- i readily agreed and informed them to carry on with the service.

And after almost no response from showroom tried reaching them they informed me that the spares has already arrived and the rack arm pin is missing and again i need to wait for an other 1 week.

i believe this the spares for yamaha R15 which is still in production and the spares are not available and for the bike to get fixed i need to wait for close to 15 Day's even though i readily agreed to pay for the service.

Do you think this is justified if yes give me a valid reason why should i wait for 15 day's for damn bike to get fixed.

FYI

this is not the first mail am forwarding across, this the 3rd or the 4th mail regarding NON-AVAILABILITY OF SPARES.

earlier tyres were not available the alloys were not available my life has become miserable from past 2 year's since i got this bike

And Mr.Prabu i believe i've sent a mail earlier as well what exactly have you done for the betterment of your after sales service.

And for your kind info if the authorised yamaha dealer's cannot service the available bike
                  in bangalore they can look out for a better bussiness so that in turn i can sell my bike look for a better vehice for my daily commute.

and Prabhu again would like to have some response from your end as well regarding this since the bike lying in your garage from past 11 day's.

Job card number :10085
                  Reg number:KA04EL4292
                  Recieving Date :01-Sep-2010
                  delivery Date:02-sep-10
                  D.Sacheendranath

it is 11-Sep i still do not have my vehicle. and how do you think you can justify this.

D.Sacheendranath

ChanderGopal Jan 03, 2011

One yamaha Fazal motor cycle bearing engine No 45#4009873 and Chasis No NE 145#oGB 2009753 was purchased on27/12/2010 for an amount of ars 76435/- +1000/- as booking amount through bill Nos 12863 dt 27/12/10 and 12860 dt 25/12/10 from the dealer ARSH enterprises No.43 Gandhi road near Hotel Shalimar Dehradun. On the next day ie 28/12/10 the motorcycle was not starting and the same were complained to the dealer on the same day.One person from the dealer had come and replaced the bty and started on that day but again the next day i.e 30/12/10 MC was not started and the complaint was again lodged on the same day.On 31/12/10 the motor cycle was taken to the dear by the rep of the dealer and the net day it was returned back inrunning condition. But again the next day it was not starting adn the complaint was again lodged on 1/1/2011, 2/1/2011 & 3/1/2011. But no action was still taken.Here I wish to bring the matter to your notice that this matter has badly affected the image that I had with yamaha motors and I now totaly disappointed with this type of attitude of the dealer.I request your goodself to look into this matter and give a early solution please. Thanking you in anticipation tha yamaha motors will take appropriate action and retain my hope on Yamaha motors

Yamaha Motor IndiaBike Vibration

Hi, i m Rushabh Savla, From Mumbai.
                    I own a YAMAHA FAZER, MH 01 AK 6746.
                    The bike is rili very good, and gives me a solid perfomance, buh the only problem i m facing is about the vibration in my engine..
                    The problem of vibration is a manafacturing defect as told 2 me by yamaha service center mechanic... The Problem is from the tym of my 1st servicing... The Servie center in Lower Parel ve been giving me stupid excuse from the past 6 months n i m rili vy disappointed with them... The engine covers a warranty ofr 2 yrs buh this ppl say that i ve 2 pay for each n every part of my bike... The clutch housing of my bike is loose n keeps on rotating... The service center pl say its ok buh its not ok as the other mechanics of other Yamaha service center say that there is a problem & it needs 2 fixed soon or it may create trouble in the long run... Its rili absurd when my hardly earned moiney is getn wasted behind these ppl who are not even ready 2 check the whole thing 1c..
                    I request the other yamaha users not 2 give ur bike t the LOWER PAREL Service Station, the mechanics there r not rili worth... Instead go 2 sum other service center in mumbai..
                    I want the Company 2 get bak 2 me as soon as possible...
                    My contact Num is +91 [protected].

Rushabh Savla...

Yamaha — yamaha motor - bike service complaint against orion motors, bayamaha motor - bike service complaint against perfect riders, bangalore 26/11/2009

YAMAHA Motor - Bike service complaint against Perfect Riders, Bangalore 26/11/2009 Vehicle No- KA 01 EN...

Yamahachain sounds like a jerking

Sir, am a fz 16 owner last 9 months, my vehicle date of purchase-24/12/2008.my complaint is my bikes chain sounds like a jerking, it also the chain will running half portion tightly and half loosely, the problem will came after 5000 km.becoz of that problem i see my bike two service centers in EVERGREEN YAMAHA{NH 47, KUMARAPURAM P.O, HARIPAD, ALLEPPY}, then the EVERGREEN YAMAHA(WEST OF THIRUVAMPADI JN, ALLEPPEY 02), the two service centers the wash the chain and lubed with Yamaha lube spray, after this procedure, the bike was okay up to 100 km, after the 100 km the sound is back. with the same jerking and looseness and half portion tight, my bike is now over12500 km, and i done 5th FREE SERVICE IN EVERGREEN YAMAHA(WEST OF THIRUVAMPADI JN, ALLEPPEY 02) .this the main problem with the fz16, in this problem i bad riding comfort and bad performance from my bike, what i do, i done the services correctly, and the chain lube and wash every 1500 km, .pls give a good result from your part.

My bike details, brought from GEETHAM MOTORS, THATTARAMPALAM, MAVELIKKARA, .date of purchase 24/12/2008.frame no:ME121C01Y82012861;Engine no:21C1010742. Reg;no;KL-29 A-7015.Name & Regd owner : SHIVANKUTTY NAIR

Yamahaservice

I bought a 2005 Venture with 3800 miles on the bike. This is the 16th bike I have owned and have problems with the bike that I have never seen before in any of the previously owned bikes.
                        I took the bike in for a 4000 mile check and advised the Dealer that did the work that the bike has a very noticeable high pitched "squeal" in the transmission and/or clutch at normal speed- 55-65 mph are the speeds that are most noticeable. The front forks, if not held tightly, will oscillate out of control at speeds in the 28-35 mph range. NEITHER of these problems have EVER been on any of the bikes that I have owned. I was told by the Dealer that the noise is "just the noise that the Venture makes" and that the oscillation is normal due to NOT having any damper on the front forks? What the heck is up with that? Surely Yamaha Engineering can build a better bike than that! To be told that is just the characteristics of the supposed "luxury" is just NOT acceptable! The bike still has FACTORY warranty on it. I would TRULY appreciate ANY information from anyone that can provide the name/contact information on a Regional Yamaha Manager that can address the issues DIRECTLY! Should have kept the Wing!

• Ra

f) Date- 20-12-2009
                            g) Date- [protected]
                            h) Date- 03-08-2010
                            i) Date- 27-11-2010
                            Note: My Vehicle Problem, Whose Registration number is UP25AB/9252..., Engine Number is 5YYH006754..., Purchase Date 16-12-2008..., From service date...20-12-2009 to 27-11-2010... I am contonuasly complaining about my bike that its Engine is giving various types of noises due to which Average, Pick up Problem also arises.
                            Earlier i have complaint to AMBA Motors but not get proper response, Now i am complaining to company to get proper response as soon as possible...Thank u
                            Mobile no. ( +91-[protected], [protected]

Yamaha — lemon law

i just got back from iraq and bought a yzf r1 after 900 miles the clutch went out ive loged over 150, 000...