India Yamaha Motor Logo

India Yamaha Motor

Having problems with India Yamaha Motor?

India Yamaha Motor Customer Service Contacts

A-3, Industrial Area, Noida-Dadri Road, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
Surajpur
India - 201306

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with India Yamaha Motor Customer Service. Initial India Yamaha Motor complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for India Yamaha Motor above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about India Yamaha Motor. Discuss the issues you have had with India Yamaha Motor and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. — looting money during service and not done proper service at parvati india pvt ltd, gaya

Good Morning Sir, I lodge the complaint again and again but not action till date against looting the during...

Gaya

Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.looting money during service centre at pravati vehicles pvt ltd, gaya, bihar-01

I lodge the complaint on 28 Aug 2018 against looting the money during service at Yamaha Service Centre Gaya. But till date no any query / action taken by Yamaha Pvt Ltd.

Please take necessary action against the defaulters.

Krishna Pal Singh
Mob No : [protected]
Email. : [protected]@gmail.com

Job Card No 4334 and Invoice No is PVPI-[protected] (Copy enclosed).

Dear Krishna Pal Singh,

We request you to coordinate with concerned Yamaha dealership for mentioned concern.

In case of any issue please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or Call us at Toll Free Number: [protected].

• India Yamaha Motor's response · Sep 04, 2018

Greetings from Yamaha,
      We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
      Address (if possible)
      You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

• Updated by Krishna Pal Singh Gaya · Sep 01, 2018

Service center are only looting, not do service in time/satisfaction.

Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.looting money in service centre in gaya, bihar

Dear Sir,

I, Krishna Pal Singh s/o Shri Ram Govind Singh, OTA Mil Stn Gaya (Residence at Magadh Colony, Gaya) is given to service my two wheeler at Pravati Vehicles Pvt Ltd on 25 Aug 2018 at 1300 hrs. My Vehicle Model No is GLADIATOR 125SS, Reg No BR02Y 4352 and Chassis No - ME135B058E2024400.

My vehicle is service by Parvati Vehicles Pvt Ltd finally given to me on 28 Aug 2018 at 1530 hrs and Job Card No 4334 and Invoice No is PVPI-[protected]. I am very badly frustrated due to service time taken by service center. He is take lot of time for service.

That is very bad and taking service time to long.

After service I found my cash memo, I am surprise in Labour charges. Because a extra amount charges in labour charges. All Parts purchases from stores and fitted in my vehicle. Paid service incl washing charges is 250.00, I know is right.

But the following points are observed in my bill and surprised how more and extra amount is charged by me :-
    1. I shaw in bill one RH Mirror nut bolt for fitting charges is 20.00
    2. Clutch work amounting to Rs 200.00
    3. ACC Cable change amounting to Rs 60.00
    4. Silencer cap change amounting to Rs 40.00
    5. Clutch cable replacement amounting to Rs 40.00
    6. Front Brake Pad change amounting to Rs 50.00

Sir, I am asking to their staffs but not given to right reply to me. I am service the vehicle plus purchases of all accessories of vehicle of your stores, then why surcharges to me. I say to him at billing counter for extra amount surcharge to me. But not leasing what is I am saying to him. He say pay the bill, it is right amount of service.

Sir, also I call to customer care for complaint on phone No is [protected]. I am requesting but he is not given reply and not register the complaint.

Sir, I am also enclosed the copy of Invoice copy who paid by me.

You are requested to take necessary action against my complaint.

NOTE : Sir, I am give to ZERO STAR MARKS for service center. Very bad he is looting the money of customers. Please take necessary action against the defaulters.

Krishna Pal Singh
    Mob No : [protected]
    Email. : [protected]@gmail.com

Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.service

The reason for this complaint is that the Yamaha service centre that operates at wakdewadi in Pune, has no standards in maintaining customer service. It shows the clear negligence of YAMAHA auditing that centre. My Yamaha fzs met with a small accident and hence was sent there to be repaired. The bike was given on the 2nd of June 2018. The bike was with Yamaha till the 13th of August 2018. Without being repaired. Infact yamaha lost the keys to the bike as well. They didn't even contact the insurance company. The bike just sat there for 3 months of doing nothing. After losing my patience with the wait, i had to go and get the bike back unserviced. The bike tail light screws were not put back. The tail light was hanging like a flap. This is the worst experience I have ever had with any company in India

• India Yamaha Motor's response · Sep 04, 2018

Team Yamaha

India Yamaha Motor — complaint regarding misbehave by mahavir motors gutkar mandi hp

I Dharmender Owner of Yamaha FZ 2009 model. Today I have sent my FZ for Some repair work and also called for...

India Yamaha Motorregarding very very disappointed with yamaha fz bike. very worst bike

Hi to all,

I would like to inform that my name is gaurav Dhiman and I have buy a new Yamaha fz bike on 21july 2018 at northern Yamaha dealers, faridabad and I m very disappointed with Yamaha bike. The main issue is bike is vibrate after 65 km. I m already check my bike at northern service center. But they do tight some bolts and chain. But problem remains same. Very very disappointed with Yamaha bike. I never purchase any Yamaha bike in future and also says to my friends don't buy any Yamaha bike. Worst bike and their services.

Dear Gaurav Dhiman,

Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.serious complaint

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

My motorcycle (yamahar r15 v2) was having some issue regarding loosing acceleration. I went to the service named YAMAHA WHEELS, pin:144401 then it happened:

1st day.
          I went to the service centre with the issue, they started searching for the fault, after nearly 4 hrs (cleaning the fuel injector, and looking here and there) they said your bike is ok now we have found the fault you can take it, i went out for a test ride the issue didnot get resolved and then they again took it inside and then again looking here and there they changed the sparkplug which was perfectly fine. I repeatedly asked them did you guys find the fault they said and somehow convinced me to believe its perfect now(here the cheating session starts). I was taken to the counter, they said your bill is 500(120 sparkplug 200 cleaning fuel pump and the rest labour) then they asked me to pay without bill because gst and few other taxes will be charged and they were being so sweet and finally i managed to pay 400bucks. One other guy took the bike outside and said now its perfectly fine. I came out and took a test ride again, the issue didnot get resolved, the bike was loosing acceleration and the engine was shutting down again and again. I again called them they started making faces already and again somehow convinced me to keep the bike and come next day so that they can look after the issue again. I again asked them that you guys already charged me saying you found the fault and fixed it, they again formed a group the manager, the workshop guy and one more guy convinced me to keep the bike and come next day. I again repeatedly asked them not to put any new part without letting me know because i was afraid they would charge me for things that are not necessary like the spark plug and asked them to call me and ask me before putting any parts and they agreed to it. As being a mechanical engineer i had overview knowledge of engines and parts. I left.

2nd day.
          The next day i got a call from the manager around 12 pm(no:+[protected]) saying we found your fault, the original part costs 10700INR and therefore to save your money we have specially called a guy from other service centre somewhere from hoshiarpur with a fuel pump from a totalled bike and we have changed it and we will charge you 5000INR (cheating and looting continues) and they also said we will you return you the fuelpump which was in your bike. I was freaked and asked them repeatedly who asked them to change part without my consent. I went to the showroom in the evening and then i asked him the same thing, they said if you don't want to keep the fuelpump that we have put in your bike, you can pay us 1000 INR as labour charges, we will again put your fuelpump and you can take your bike. I asked them what type of customerservice is this, if i don't want to keep the part which they had put without my consent and you are charging me for this and that, i even said i already paid 400 INR for the issue which did not get resolved and then grouped again by calling the workshop guy and started showing me cctv videos. They were showing me look at this guy he came from so far, he doesn't even work here just to work in your bike and you have to pay 1000INR as labour then only we will let you take your bike. I was shocked with the experience as they were forcing me to pay either way. I went outside to think, i was in a hurry as i needed to shift delhi the next day.
          I somehow managed the money from my friends and then went inside. They said we can do one thing we will keep your fuelpump and we will charge you 4000INR for the used fuel pump without any bill. I paid the money took my bike and left. Just after riding for 10 the bike started making some weird noises which was coming from under the tank(somewhere where the fuelpump is placed), i called them up and said them the issue and they were like we will look into it bring it to us, i already had a doubt they are planning to make more money. I said as i am leaving for delhi i will just park my bike and i will bring once i come back because it was already late and the service centre was closed and i was leaving the next day. They said its fine.

3day. July 23.
          I reached jalandhar and i took my bike to the service centre regarding the issue. I reached there they were like making faces and avoiding me and asked me wait in the waiting room. Waited for a while then i went to the workshop guy and asked him to look into it as i was in hurry and i was returning delhi the same night. The guy replied its my lunch time please come back after 2hrs. I got freaked out and said him that you already know what is the issue just have a look into it and let me know. He came out I ignited my bike and told him about the noise. (The cheating continues as expected). The guy put his mobile torch and looked for a minute and said the noise is there because a screw is missing near the fuel pump and it will cost you 1000INR and also the screw is not available at the moment we will order it and have to leave the bike and go. Everything was happening as expected and they were trying for a next round loot. I went to the manager and said him he is like yes you have to pay 1000INR for the part and leave the bike. I said to them see i have been riding this bike since so long, there was no such issue before, after i came here to fix my bike to fix it all these are happening and i have already paid you 4400INR for my concern but it didn't get resolved yet and it was even less than 10 kms the bike started making that noise. They replied its beyond our policy the screw fell down its not our fault and we cannot assure you about that.i said them it was you who opened the bike without my consent, it was you who said we have fixed everything and everything is perfect and even i asked what type of service centre is this if the customer cannot ride his bike for 10 kms after getting it fixed and repaired from service centere for two consecutive days and after paying 4400INR. Their reply was we can't do anything, the screw fell down you need to pay 1000INR to get it fixed and it was not our fault. They were using their same strategy by grouping me and said do whatever you want to do you can mail to anyone you want but we won't work. I refused to them and i came back. (closing of getting cheated again).

I Please request you to look into the matter seriously and please take some action immediately.

Thankyou.
          Regards: Subham.

Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. — yamaha ray zr

Hi Team Yamaha.. I'm Samuel residing in Vellore, Tamilnadu. I gave my Yamaha Ray ZR(this is the 3rd...

India Yamaha Motoryamaha salute 125cc

Many greetings to customer care team,

I bought yamaha saluto 125cc bike on 29/01/2018 at your dealer BIKES INDIA AGARAM CHENNAI - 82.
            I was admire over this bike because of its design and millage
            Now bike running around 15000km, all services done by the above dealer.
            The next day of 3rd service i had the problem in kicker and that was sort out by the dealer and charged Rs.300.
            Now i have the problem in Battery and i went to the dealer and shown they told battery has to be changed and they asked the warranty card but couldn't able to produced.
            Now i was fully upset my estimation level slowly going down.
            Please do the needful to me.

Regards.

N.Prabu.

yamaha salute 125cc
            yamaha salute 125cc

• India Yamaha Motor's response · Oct 03, 2018

Dear Prabhu,

We request you to coordinate with concerned Yamaha service person for mentioned concern.

Dear Prabhu,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We have shared your details with customer care team. They will contact you soon

Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. — yamaha waverunner gp1800

I bought a yamaha GP 1800 brand new last year from Cycles 128 of Beverly Ma. I also bought an extended 5 year...

Yamaha Motor India — fzs-fi yamaha

Hi Yamaha, It was a bad idea to tell me that I bought the product that was bad for me. This bike ha...

Yamaha Motor Indiayamaha fascino

I purchased Fascino Scooter from Keerthan Motors, Chennai-600 058. Vide Tax invoice No : GST/0026/18-19 (tax invoice from Sun Motors, Anna Nagar Chennai 600 102) dated 05-Apr-2018.

I am not satisfied with the product. I agree that Fascino is successful scooter in market, with this belief I bought this scooter and have faced FAILURE that my electric starter was not functioning properly. I addressed this failure during my first service on 10-July-2018, Job Card Serial Number 1829, Keerthan Motors, Chennai 60058. After completing first free service they removed battery from vehicle and asked me to run vehicle without battery two days I struggled with my leg kicking (why I should buy scooter with electric starter???) again I asked them about my battery they installed some other OLD battery (not the one I purchased with scooter).

Now the reply from Keerthan Motors sub-dealer is that the battery which was originally supplied during my purchased got failed and I need to run the scooter with their supplied spare battery. This is totally not acceptable to me.
              1. How come well known JAPANESE TECHNOLOGY battery gets fail in two months duration / 1600 Kms running?
              2. If the battery fails with in warranty period dealer need to ensure of replacing brand new battery with NEW BATTERY WARRENTY CARD.

Now I am running my scooter with unknown old battery provided by Keerthan motors. I do not know the health of this battery if I am lucky the battery will function else this also get failure for which I do not have warranty card to claim failure if be.
              Great service by JAPANESE TECHNOLOGY to INDIAN NATION.

I lost faith in trusting the casual approach by dealership management. In a word I simply wasted my money in choosing his product. Customer care systems also so casually designed that consumers always there to have PAIN and manufacturers always enjoys pleasure.

Deeply disappointed.

K Gopalakrishnan

Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.service related

Dear Team,

This is regard to my bad experience with Yamaha service Centre - jain motors bike pvt ltd.

I'm writing this mail over my worst experience with Yamaha Service Center.
                I have given my bike for service on 2/6/2018 at jain motors bike pvt ltd - Valasaravakkam,
                The service in charge had promised me to deliver my bike on 21/6/2018 but they failed,
                followed their commitment changed to 30/6/2018. and i told change all outer look (fiber white --red color) and full proper service also.
                then outer look is good but service is very worst no improvement in bike . i spoken to service person they told rotation day it will fine, but it going worst like
                front suspendsen make sound, an engine . i paid full amount but why the service like that. I went directly to your Yamaha service
                center and checked with the service Incharge, told me that..

India Yamaha Motoryamaha fzs 2018 wobbling problems with the new bike

Hi .. i bought a new yamaha FZS from Paras yamaha showroom in thousand lights chennai, TN. I got this bike after a long struggles, confusions and issues in delivery.. now i have ride around 100 kms in this bike.. the very next day of my bike delivery, i felt that there is a wobble in front wheel.. but i thought it can be low tyre pressure causing this.. but even after i filled the tyre pressure correctly, i can sense the wobblings still.. am a fond lover of yamaha bikes and am very much frustrated i kindly advice you one thing.. please have a quality in the product you manufacture and keep up the trust people have on yamaha..really embarassing.. please suggest me the way this wobbling problem couls be solved.. i want this wobble problem to be solved somehow. When i asked the showroom people they ignored this issue.. but i am very much frustrated with this prblm. Kindly solve this issue.

Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.improper service

Sir I own a Yamaha fascino scooter .last week I have given to 3 rd service at holy land service centre, poothota near to vaikom .They barely washed the scooter and may be changed the engine oil perhaps which also I'm not sure.After three days of service I got stucked in the middle of the road as part of starting issue.When I given the scooter to a local workshopman they said that the service was not properly done.They haven't even cleaned the spark plug which was filled with dust and fumes.Also I feel the rust was present Al there on the screw threads.If they have opened the cover below the seat they would have seen the rust and might apply grease.please see this as a major issue with your service centres and I expect a good action from your side.
                    Thanking you
                    Elby

Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. — fraud by yamaha

Okay so I am going to write what's my problem is. Firstly, I want to say I purchased this bike in hurry and...

Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. — r1 motorcycle

I send my bike to fix it in yamaha work shop under (AL-BADI) name after he fix the bike the performance i...

Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.yamaha alpha speedometer

Hello Sir, I buy it Yamaha Alpha on last Deepavali on Yamaha offer with tour package and some, but in Yamaha Walter showroom they not issues any offer till day, ok I forgot that all so, But in the Alpha model they some issues on Speedometer sensor problem I told in Yamaha Walter Shower, Rettery

They are response properly for this issues till on this month I drive only 1000km it self, but I given 2nd service on 1st serice they take for one and half month for clear this speedometer sensor problem, but not clear and again I give it back to 2nd service for last 2 weeks but still now they not find out the issues and response me, I already one complaints about this issues, a person call and told he speak about this issues, but no use for me, what can I do for it. My friend also get this problem on Yamaha alpha model speedometer sensor issues.

Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.billing

Today I have given my Yamaha FZ vehicle TN40 C 4716 at Salem service station at10.20 am. Around 3.30pm I received Confirmation for completion of service. I found the bill to be 2100/- but while paying the bill through card the teller claimed that additional 1. 25% will be deducted. I was pulled back after hearing this. On enquiry he confirmed that for card transactions the said additional rate will be applicable and he asked me to confirm with center manager. The center manager also revealed the same. Also added that as they have to pay this rate to bank they are collecting it from customers. On hearing this I was shocked and tempered. I know what real service is! I am a banker and working in service domain. No RBI has made these conditions. And in these 9 years I haven't paid anything extra. This is completely disgusting. Worst service.

Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.yamaha fz-s version 2 military green

I'm Dr. Prithivi raj s/o K. Sampath maharaja (superintendent engineer, TNEB) my mobile number [protected], [protected]. My bike is yamaha fz-S version 2.. Bike number is TN-31 BE-3323. My bike met with an accident and I gave to sairam motors, padi, chennai, Tamil Nadu, India on 20.2.2018. While giving they said applying insurance would delay repair by 20 days and incase of paid service they would service my bike within 4 days.. So I accepted for paid service. But even after 20 days they haven't returned my bike. Every day I call they said that they would return my bike within 2 days and that 2 days increased to 21 days till today. When I called yesterday, they said that bike was made ready and could be delivered yesterday (12.3.18) evening.. So today (13.2.18) when I went to take my bike, they were saying that bike isn't completely ready and they will deliver today evening because fuel indicator isnt working properly.. Its so bad atleast they could have called me and informed me earlier.. Im a doctor, they are wasting my time in my busy schedule, worst customer service.. When we question them for delay, they were saying that each day they were repairing 140 bikes and special care couldn't be given to my bike.