India Yamaha Motor Logo

India Yamaha Motor

Having problems with India Yamaha Motor?

India Yamaha Motor Customer Service Contacts

A-3, Industrial Area, Noida-Dadri Road, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
Surajpur
India - 201306

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with India Yamaha Motor Customer Service. Initial India Yamaha Motor complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for India Yamaha Motor above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about India Yamaha Motor. Discuss the issues you have had with India Yamaha Motor and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jul 20, 2019

Tollygune Yamaha Velcity — non receiving of smart card

Sir/mdam, I have purchased one yamaha spacio scooty from tollygune yamaha velcity outlet on 23.12.2017. But...

Jul 05, 2019

India Yamaha Motor — service maintenance and warranty

I purchased Alpha Scooter in Dec. 2017. Purchased at a Dealer in Madurai, getting service done at Karaikudi...

Jul 03, 2019

India Yamaha Motor — engine freezed

After serviceing my Yamaha more compliants I had given in pacer Yamaha in Sidharth auto service On 03/06/2019...

India Yamaha Motorengine, bore piston and valves problem-reg

Hi,
I have bought a bike at 08-08-2018.Bike model R15V3. 0. I done with full payment.. Yahama showroom address SVD MOTOR PVT LTD. NO 25 MADHAVARAM HIGH ROAD, PERAMBUR, CHENNAI 600011.SHOWROOM MAIL ID:[protected]@gmail.com.
Showroom contact number [protected].

I have done with, , on time service for all free service for my bike. I have completed totally 5 free services, going to 6th service yahama bike service person first said valves sound was coming I will adjusted before taking bike for service and give some approximate amount bike for 5500 rupees.
Another day service call said, in your bike valves not problem engine bore problem he said for me.

Engine bore noise was coming so better replacing is one option.
I am asking for some general question for yahama design engineer person for all designers, not it only service person.
Question:
1.I have with all the service with yahama showroom with on time service. Then how it is problem came engine problem and bore problem in piston.?
2.Already i have problem with brake pad failure with during my 3rd free service for 7000kms time. What is the expected life test period for brake ?pad. Do you have properly tested with brake test for CFD or speedometer test for braking device.
3.15000kms any competitive engine failure showen in new bike?
4.I am also design enginee even thought I can't able to design any engine failure for around 15000kms.but yahama has specialist for engine design. Worst designer for engineers and product test people. There is no proper data collect. Engine failure for 15000kms, brake failure for every 7000kms.this is for any good engineer design this product.?
5.please give me product worth full of money. I have paid 143000rupees this is not small amount. Less than 8 month. My engine was failure. Competitive product bike tvs, apachee, Royal Enfield, duke etc... There is no failure for 15000kms for engine failure. But yahama bike worst designer. There is no enough knowledge for product testing?
6.My final question if any one come your engineer person contact with svd yahama showroom person and see what is my bike happening other wise I will raise complaint for yahama motor limited.

I have attached my Rc book, pre booking receipt, yahama showroom bill amount receipt for your reference.

Ramanathan.
[protected]

• India Yamaha Motor's response · Jul 02, 2019

Dear Ramanathan,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

As per your discussion with our Customer Care Executive please coordinate with the concerned Authorized Yamaha Service Centre.

In case of any issue please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or Call us at Toll Free Number: [protected].

Team Yamaha India

May 21, 2019

India Yamaha Motor — yamaha fz fi

Yamaha Motor India — yamaha fz I have a yamaha fz fi i bought a bike in oct 2018. Before one week i had...

Apr 25, 2019

India Yamaha Motor — yamaha company selling 1 year old bike

Hi this is K VISHNU, I am buying a new bike R15 V3 at Yamaha showroom RK Enterprises Tirupati, At the Date of...

Apr 24, 2019

Yamaha — applying the payment does not receive the purchased product

The purchase of a Yamaha - FX370C product is made, The payment is confirmed: PS1903301528195107 with the...

Apr 11, 2019

India Yamaha Motor — hi I have r15v3 what kind of service the people have done the worst service

After serviceing my R15 V3 more compliants I had given in pacer Yamaha in vidyaranyapura Bangalore 560097 On...

Feb 24, 2019

India Yamaha Motor — worst service quality at satav yamaha, hadapsar, pune

I wanted to give zero rating but no option here. Satav Yamaha is the worst service centre in Pune. Thi...

Feb 20, 2019

India Yamaha Motor — fz25

Hi. I got new fz25 on August 31 2018. My bike gets some coin tackling noise while riding above 70 kmph. I...

India Yamaha MotorBike registration

I have purchased bike from pearl yamaha at tolichowki showroom, they have delivered my bike and registeration has been stopped due their internal error, now I have to pay 4, 150 extra amount for registeration, mistake was from dealer, they have not informed me before bike purchase, they are talking irresponsibly, they have pay my registeration fine amount, please solve my problem

• India Yamaha Motor's response · Feb 17, 2019

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Yamaha,
        We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
        User name
        Mobile number
        Email id
        Chassis number
        Nature of Complaint
        Concerned dealership
        Retail date
        Address (if possible)
        You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha

Jan 07, 2019

India Yamaha Motor — complaint against delaying parts of yamaha r3

I had purchased Yamaha R3 in April 2018 ( Delhi, India )and it is really smooth and strong machine beside...

Jan 01, 2019

India Yamaha Motor — regarding poor services - walters yamaha, medavakkam, chennai

Regarding poor services of walters yamaha chennai Im moving around this show room from 6 months they are keep...

Chennai

Yamaha — fascino

My vehicle no TN-05-BP-3160 Yamaha Fascino bought on 22-nov-2017 at Walters Yamaha motors, Redhill road...

India Yamaha Motorr c नहीं दिये जाने के सम्बंध मे

महोदय,
      मैंने अर्जुन वासु आँटोमोबाइल देहली रोड मुरादाबाद उ० प्र० से यामाहा कम्पनी का फैसीनो (fasino) स्कूटर खरीदा हैं, शोरूम के अनुसार स्कूटर की आँनरोड। किमत 64500₹ थी ।जिसमे स्कूटर की कीमत के अतिरिक्त स्कूटर के एक वर्ष के बीमें, स्कूटर का पंजीकरण शुल्क तथा स्कूटर के वन टाइम टेक्स की धनराशि भी सम्मिलित थी,
      स्कूटर को फाइनेंस करते समय मनोज चौधरी ने बताया कि फाइनेंस करने पर 31205₹ नकद जमा करो 36700 ₹ का फाइनेंस हो जायेगा लगभग 3060₹ की प्रति महीना के हिसाब से 12 महीने मे पेमेंट पूर्ण हो जायेगी स्कूटर 64500 की जगह लगभग 68000₹ का हो जायेगा अपने बैंकखाते के नौ चेक जमा करो किस्तें (Emi)बैंक खाते से आँनलाइन निकाल ली जाया करेगी, किस्त आँनलाइन न कटने पर चेक द्वारा ही निकाल लिया करेंगे।
      मुझसे 31205₹ नकद जमा कराये ओर 36700₹ फाइनेंस के लिए. एक खाली फार्म मुझ से हस्ताक्षर करा कर रख लिया ओर स्कूटर की डिलीवरी दिला दी जिसका CHASSIS NO- ME1SE77F5G0183226 व ENGINE NO-E3N8E0271346 है मैने फाइनेंस फार्म को अपने सामने भरने के लिए कहा तो बताया कि फाइनेंस धनराशि की सही सही गणना करके बाद में हम भर लेगें आप वे फिक्र रहे आपके साथ कोई धोखा नहीं किया जायेगा
      लेकिन सहाब लोन 36700₹ की जगह 40956₹ का फाइनेंस हुआ ओर किस्त 12 महीने की ना होकर 18 महीनों की कर दी गई पहली किस्त 16/12/2016 को 2777₹ की चेक से निकाली गयीं लेकिन जनवरी व फरवरी 2017 की किस्त न तो बैंक खाते से आँनलाइन निकाली ओर ना ही चेक से यह दोनों किस्त मुझे मुरादाबाद जा कर शोरूम पर ब्याज के साथ जमा करनी पडी
      इन्होंने कहा कि मार्च2017 की किस्त भी नकद जमा करो मैंने पूछा किस्त आँनलाइन क्यों नही कट रही तो इन्होंने बताया कि अभी मार्च क्लोजिंग चल रही हैं इसलिए आँनलाइन किस्त अप्रैल या मई मे बैंक खाते से जमा होने लगेगी।
      मैंने मार्च 2017 की किस्त धनराशि 2777₹ नकद जमा कर दिये रीसिव मांगी तो कहा आज रीसिव बुक नहीं हे रीसिव बाद मे ले लेना
      सहाब मार्च 2017 की किस्त 13/03/2017 को बैंक खाते से भी आँनलाइन जमा हो गई और मुझ से नकद भी जमा करा ली उसके बाद बहुत बार माँगने पर भी रूपये वापस नही किए ओर ना ही रीसिव दी।
      फिर मैं जब भी इनसे बात करती तो ये सीधे मुहँ बात ही नही करते बहुत ही बहतमीजी से बात करते ।
      मेरे बैंक खाते से अप्रैल, मई, जून2017 की किस्त लगातार जमा होती रही।
      लेकिन सहाब इतना समय बितने पर भी इन लोगों ने ना तो मेरे रूपये बापिस किए ओर ना ही मुझे कोई रीसिव दी
      और ना ही स्कूटर की RC दी मतलब स्कूटर का कोई पेपर ही नहीं दिया
      तो सहाब मैंने जुलाई माह मे मनोज चौधरी से ही मार्च मे दिये गए रूपयों को ही जुलाई माह की किस्त मे जमा करने को कहा ओर रीसिव माँगी, फिर अगले माह कहा, फिर...
      ओर यह लोग धोखा ही देते रहे,
      इस तरहा दिसम्बर बीतने लगा फिर हमारे बहुत जोर देने पर मनोज ने कहा आगे कि किस्त जमा करो हम आपके द्वारा मार्च2017 मे दिये गये नकद 2777₹ को भी छूटी हुई किस्त मे जमा कर सारा मसला निपटा देगें ।
      . सहाब मैंने जनवरी 2018 से मई 2018 तक.की किस्त लगातार जमा की ओर मैं छूटी हुई किस्तों को भी जमा करना चहती थी लेकिन बाद में इन्होंने मार्च 2017 मे दिये गये नकद रूपयों को छूटी हुईं किस्त मे जमा करने को मना कर दिया ओर बापिस करने को भी ओर इन लोगों से बात करती तो बहुत उल्टा सीधा जबाब देते ।
      यह स्कूटर फाइनेंस का मेरा पहला अनुभव है ओर इसी मैं अपने आप को ठगा हुआ महसूस कर रही हूँ क्योकि मुझ से स्कूटर खरीदते समय जो 31205₹ नकद जमा कराए थे उसकी भी इन्होंने मुझे 27000₹ की रसीद दी बाकी 4205 रू० को रोड टैक्स आदि का बता कर उसकी रीसिव नही. दी
      इन लोगों ने मुझे आज तक मेरे स्कूटर के पेपर और आर० सी० भी नहीं दिया ओर साथ मे यह लोग एक दी गयीं नकद किस्त 2777रू० की भी बेईमानी कर ली । ओर ना ही यह लोग मेरे लोन खाते का हिसाब किताब खत्म करा रहे हैं ओर नहीं यह लोग मुझे स्कूटर की RC दे रहे हैं ।
      जबकि मैं बचीं हुई बाजिब़ किस्तों को जमा कर अपने बैंक खाते पर NOC लेना चहाती हूँ, ओर स्कूटर की RC प्राप्त करना चहाती हूँ,
      इसलिये मैं इस सम्बन्ध मे अपने जिले के जिला अधिकारी महोदय व वरिष्ठ पुलिस अधीक्षक महोदय सहाब को बहुत पहले ही अवगत करा चुकी हूँ
      ओर 27/NOV/2018 को भी मैंने BAF INDIA COMPLAINT पोर्टल पर www.complaintboard.in पर अपनी शिकायत दर्ज करा चुकी हूँ लेकिन BAF INDIA COMPLAINT पोर्टल पर शिकायत दर्ज कराने पर भी अभी तक मेरी सम्स्या का समाधान नहीं हुआ हें ओर नहीं कोई जबाब मिला है
      इसलिये श्री मान जी आपसे विनम्र निवेदन हैं कि सारे मसले को दखने के बाद उचित निर्णय लेते हुये हमारी समस्या का समाधान करने कि फृपा करें जिससे मैं छूटी हुई बाजिब़ किस्तों का ही भुगतान कर सकू ओर अपने बैंक खाते पर NOC व स्कूटर की RC प्राप्त कर सकूं।
      निवेदक
      सविता भारती
      मो० न० - [protected]

RESOLVED

मैं अपनी शिकायत दो बार दर्ज करा चुकी हूँ बात हुई जरूरी पेपर ईमेल किये काल रिकॉर्ड की गई लेकिन मेरी सम्स्या का कोई समाधान नही किया गया हर बार इतने सब के बाद यह कह दिया जाता हैं कि आप से कोई सम्पर्क नहीं हुआ

• India Yamaha Motor's response · Jan 03, 2019

Dear Savita Bharti,

We request you to send supportive documents of vehicle for mentioned concern.

Team Yamaha India

India Yamaha Motorservice

There no washing system. Staf behaviour not good. And mechanic so rught and not to work better.. but ther sels stuff are good. And I'm bye a bike on July, 2018 but the bike not registered. So plz sir action immediately... And solv our problems. And insurence amoun huge between original premium amount... Service department behaviour not good. There no stock in parts. There are no longer in use for service... And no servicing customer waiting room.

• India Yamaha Motor's response · Dec 05, 2018

Retail date:
            Address (if possible):

Team Yamaha

India Yamaha Motor — amrut motors - yamaha - kharghar

Vehicle was given on 29/09/2018 for insurance claim and full service. The service center mentioned that the...

India Yamaha Motor — I am complaining about my salary..

Dear Authority, I have complain against Komfort yamaha from Gandhinagar Gujarat Regarding my salary. one and...

India Yamaha Motorworst service worst dealership

Got my bike yahama r15 five months before, after second day of purchase, I had a problem with self start, I asked to repair that one in my first service itself, still

that problem was not rectified, and main thing is worst engine performance, it is not able to touch 70 km/hr speed, some unwanted noise are coming out from the engine,

again I asked to service section to fix it, they didnt fix it till now, very worst service, why I need to get a bike of one and half lakh rupees without self

satisfaction. I thought they gave a secondon bike to me, because engine performance of my bike very worse. really worried abt it. worst showroom in pondicherry is

Srinivasa Motors, Address: No. 1, 2 & 3, 100 Feet Road, Near Hotel Janakiram Inn, Sundararaja Nagar, Mudaliarpet, Puducherry, 605004. kindly request you to refix my

bike condition as new one. A good service is needed.

People are working there are not really serious about the customer satisfaction, they only concentrating on the sales side. they are not giving response to me. Very

Worst dealership. If I know this before, sure I would go for Honda CBR. Now people working in srinivasa motors clearly made me understood. my brother too looking for

yahama bike, damn sure I dont suggest to take yahama motor bike especially in srinivasa motors, why he need to suffer the same, very bad ownership.

My bike details

Name: S. Sridaran
          No - 107, angalamman Koil street,
          sonia gandhi nagar, shanmugapuram, puducherry 605009

Bike no : py05 E 1814
          Mobile No : [protected]
          Email: [protected]@gmail.com

India Yamaha Motor — yamaha fz25

I am very disappointed with the product quality of my new Yamaha fz25. I have been using it for only about 5...