Indane Gas Cylinder — non response in emergency!
I am customer of Indian Oil and in possession of Indane Gas. My distributor for Gas Cylinder is M/s Santosh Gas Service, D/100, Kamdhenu Complex, Inside Panjara Pole, Polytechnic, Ahmedabad-380015, Gujarat, India.
Today(02.04.07) when I tried to replace my new cylinder with old cylinder(as it was exhausted) we observed some leakage in new cylinder. We desperately tried to contact all the phone numbers of our distributor, the emergency numbers given in the Cash Memo,customer service center of Indian Oil but regret no one could be contacted. This is our routine experience that though we are talking big about customer services but in this kind of matters where high risk is involved,the customers are left on their own fate and no body is available to attend the complaint. (Forget about the solving the complaint) We are paying our hard earned money for the services as well as we are becoming victims because as & when govt. wants,they increase the rates but service level is extremely poor.
Is anybody there to look at my complaint for poor services what we customers are getting. Are there any ears where our complaints will be listened? I do not know what will be fate of my this complaint note too because MERA BHARAT MAHAN.
Customer No.SN 5645
More Indane Gas Cylinder Complaints & Reviews
- Indane Gas Agency - gas agency problems!
- Indane Gas Agency - customer harassment!
- Indian Oil Corporation - gas distributor not caring for customers
- Indane Gas - harassment by counter staff and delivery boy
- Indane Gas - abnormal delay in lpg supplies!
- Indane Gas Cylinder - late delivery and non delivery at my resident on2nd floor
- Indane Gas - gas leakage
- Indane Gas Connection - availability and mass level black marketing here
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited - rude attitude & poor service
- Indian Oil Corporation - delay in delivery of lpg cylinder