Indane Gasaddress change / cylinder delivery

P

Hello. I am a customer of Indane Gas and I have recently taken a connection. My consumer # is RK9926. I have requested for an address change and a cylinder to be delivered to my old address. However, none of the requests have materialized. Everytime I visit the agency, I am told that "it would happen tomorrow". I am now shifted 20 kms away from the agency and it is not possible for me to travel 40 kms everyday to hear a no to my request.

This has been frustrating!

• Ra
    RAJIV.G Dec 29, 2012

Dear Sir,

Kindly advice in this regards.

Regards,
    V.SRINIVAS

• Sh
    shravani Oct 17, 2012

i have connection in my brothers name is it possible to change in to my name?

• Ga
    Gas Connection Jul 18, 2011

My husband is die.so we relocate my native.so we need new gas connection

• Be
    bengani Jun 17, 2010

I had given a letter to M/s, GAS & GADGETS, 34, Manton Super Market, Behala, KOLKATA-34 for address change. Yesterday (16th June'2010) i got the cylinder vide their Bill No-6452 dated 7.6.10 on my Old Address. I shocked how its possible ?
    Anyway now i am humbly request you please update your records of address as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Ranjana Bengani
    Customer No-21033

• Ra
    Rajesh Nov 12, 2008

Dear Sir,

I am using my Brother's gas for the past 1 year.I had shifted to new location.What is the procedure to ### the connection to my new location? And also the change of name from my brother's to me?

Kindly advice in this regards.

Regards,