Complaints & Reviews

Indian Oil Petrol Bunkpetrol cheating

The Indian oil petrol bunk opposite to Virtusa at Ekattuthangal, Chennai uses a different petrol gun cum monitor. They are perfect frauds, who are cheating consumers by turning the petrol gun away while not completing the actual level at the end of every fueling.They steal 150 to 250 ml of petrol in every automobiles and more than litres in every four wheelers.At the end of every single day they must be cheating and stealing almost 100s of litres of petrol from common people.So peoples do not fuel there in that bunk.
one can refuel at the Shell which is just few meters away from that bunk, where the service and standard is just too good.

Indane Gas Refillinordinate delay-poor customer service-no response over phone-anomoly in booking time

Respected Sir/Madam,

My consumer number is 09900 and provided with only cylinder. Now three years past, but yet to get DBC. Have not been accepting refill booking on expiry of 21 days. Pressurizing customers to book after clear 25 days. After booking normally getting refilled cylinder after a lapse of atleast 35 to 45 days that too after rushing over phone and in person so many times. Verbally reported the matter to Area Manager (Lady Officer- Madurai) but vent in vein. Area Manager promised that every one will get a refilled cylinder within 30 days, but practically not ensured. They are working on Hand and Glove Policy.

Many times staff of this agency not attending phones. Not providing phone number of the owner of the company. Manager is a close relative of the owner.

Refilled cylinder are being sold locally to tea shops, hotels, etc for an amount of Rs 450 to 600.

Cash memos are being prepared on the date of booking for which delivery is done after 15 days of booking.

Delivery man also charging 20 to 30 rupees in excess of bill. Overall response level is very low.

Problems have also been highlighted to Mr.Jai Singh, owner of the agency sometimes back over phone, but of no use. Owner of this agency never found in the office. Manager is also rudely replying to the customers.

Please looking into the matter and initiate prompt and positive action to resolve these gievances realinsing the situation of a customer who is having only cylinder.

MANOJ SARANGI Jul 07, 2011

I have received message in my mobile inbox that "your gas cylinder for refilling has been delivered to you". But we have not received the cylinder yet. Following are details for your reference please. CONSUMER NO. - 17755, REFILL BOOKING NO - 12977, CASH MEMO NO. - 12977. May please help to resolve this.

Indane Gas — re-fill booking

Sir, I am from Guduvanchery, pin:603202. My Gas agency name is M/s.Pattammal Gas Agency which is at Mudichur...

Indian Oil Corporationon line booking not taken into account

sir,
      refil booking in r/o gas cylinder was done on line at 06.18 hrs on 09.01.2009thro bsnl phone no.1260 .Booking number given was 001/9.1.09
      to my dismay when i went to the gas dealer i was told that there is no such booking received.any how i booked fresh.fresh booking no. is 10782/19.1.09
      what happened to my on line booking which i did thro my no 040- [protected]
      mobile no.[protected]

• Si
          Simplex Oct 20, 2010

Respected Sir,
          My Consumer No.13483 attached with Manu Flames, Aluva. Last time I got the Cylinder on 8.9.2010 and I re-booked the same on 08.09.10 vide the booking No.175. On 15.10.2010 I enquired the status of my booking, the Agency told that there is no booking. They immediately re-booked my booking. They told that my old booking is cancelled. When I gone to the agency, they told that the problem of the Software, there are same problem occurred other peoples also. They give a IOC Contact No.2310859, but not answered. My family is suffering last one week. Please do the needful.

Yours faithfully,

Hamsa A.I.
          Anjilimoottil
          Asokapuram P.O.
          Aluva-683 101

Indane Gas Cylendernon delivery of gas cylender

I am customer of sanganer gas agency. I have booked the gas on 21.10.08 against the customer id 09580. the booking no. alloted to me 10533.in between I have reminded for gas delivery on 04.11.08, 10.11.08, 18.11.08, 25.11.08 and finally on 26.11.08 personally at the shop. but till date no gas delived to me. if you will try to contact at the agency at given no.[protected], 2791002 almost full day you willnever get the numbers. then I have seen at the agency counter the phone mouthpiece is kept outside the phone.
        It is requested that please llok the matter urgently.

Thanks.

Indane Gas - Home Gas Cylindernon refilling in time

I booked a cylinder on 13.09.2008 in M/S Blue Flame Gas Agency, Sector 10, Koperkhairane, Navi Mumbai but cylinder is not supplied I again booked on 15.09.2008but cylinder is not supplied. I have only one gas Cylinder. I am inquiring daily but they replied that the LOAD HAS NOT COME. Is it true? If yes what is the solution, because without gas cylinder food is not cooked in house. Please help us.

Indane Gas - Sarathi Gas Agencyneglance to gas leakage problem

I am customer of Indian Oil and in possession of Indane Gas. My distributor for Gas Cylinder is M/s Sarthi Gas Agency. No. 11950 on the name of my father, Mr. R.D.Dave.
            Address: Mr. R.D.Dave, 142, Taranga Hill Society, Giriraj No. 1, Nr. Arjun Ashram, Chandlodia, Ahmedabad.
            I filled a complaint of leakage to agency 4 days back. But till date afternoon there was no responce to the same, & whenever tried to connect the Agency phone no's, are engaged or not lifted by any body. Today after noon i reminded the agency & came to a surprise reply that the complaint was not at all lodged on that day and now it is done so a person from agency will come. As the person came to house and my wife had attended him. He saw the cylinder and said it is almost empty and may work for another 4-5 days only and this cannot be sorted out. If it would have been a new/fresh filled cylinder then it is of use. So, better forget. Later he diverted the attention to the pipe which is been used and said to replace with new one and told to purchase the same. As she rejected to accept and purchase the pipe suggested, he wrote a message in his ledger that customer has refused to accept and took her sign.
            IF that person coming for complaint solution doesn’t have any responsibility for the on-going gas supply from the cylinder?
            He is just bound to attend only new/fresh filled cylinder?
            He didnt even bother to see what sort of problem it is and continuously repeated the sentence that it going to be empty and there is no solution. If the Answer is valid? or the Leakage in Cylinder should be kept in the house?
            The Lady Executives sitting at phone booking system do not have any seriousness to give instruction for such an urgent requirement of complaint?
            Are they Agency people & Company people waiting for some accident to happen?
            Are we not paying for the services? & whether the gas is for 4 – 5 days.. it costs. Don’t they?
            PLEASE GUIDE ME AND GET JUSTICE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE.
            Vipul Dave-[protected]

• Am
                Amit Dave Nov 09, 2009

I also have faced problems with Sarathi Gas Agency for not getting my cylinder request registered.
                I have registered complaint with IOCL on [protected].
                More, I have written my NEGATIVE review for Sarathi Gas on "Just Dial" services at http://ahmedabad.justdial.com/sarthi-gas-agency-(navrangpura)_navrangpura_Ahmedabad_eeahPfxq.htm. You can also do the same ...

Anyways, reply to me if you find any better way to deal with this permanent problem of registering an LPG cylinder with Sarathi.

Amit Dave
                [protected]@gmail.com

• Mo
                monapatel Feb 27, 2010

Dear Customer,

We would like to understand & resolve your grievances to serve the best services for long & healthy business terms.

Kindly contact on our customer support no [protected] / [protected] or mail on [protected]@justdial.com or [protected]@justdial.com

Thanking You,

Just Dial Customer Support-Ahmedabad

SARTHI GAS AGENCY Feb 18, 2015

I HAVE HOUSE T OGO OUT GAS CYLENDER IN COME TO HOUSE .PLEASE I REQUEST FOR TO SEND TO GAS CYLENDER

Indane Gasno proper response to customers

We got the last gas delivery on july 1st 08... after that till today we didn't received gas... while asking to the agency they are telling tomorrow you get delivery and repeating the same every day... that only not a problem they are not giving response to me treating like a slave.

• Gr
                  g.renald Dec 08, 2009

ever time the gas cylinders not supply to my house, any time the suppliers told the supply is not

• Gr
                  g.renald Dec 08, 2009

Every time the indane gas agency told no gas stock, but the gas cylinders are selling to block market for Rs.5oo/- immediately. any time the publics are fight to the gas agency.
                  my customer number is : 20383. Every time the gas agency told come back 10 days, 20 days, so please necessary action to this gas agency.

gee pee gas service
                  papanasam - 614 205
                  tanjore district.
                  area code - 986

Indian Oil Corportaionfraud and scam

I am holding gas connection no h25366 with hardev gas service 21, sadar bazar jallandhar cant punjab. I booked the gas on 25 jul 08. the cylinder has not been delivered till date. numerous tele calls on nos :- 2260287 and 5058647 have proved to be of no avail. the tele is not attended to although at times the message is, the no is busy but immediately there after it is not attended. the help line nos of ioc - customer service at chandigarh (nos:m [protected] and [protected]) are not attended.

I tried to ring up many times, at times the message is, the no is busy, and immediately there after the phone is not picked up.

This has happened many times in the past.

• Pr
                    Preethi Krishnan Aug 06, 2008

My consumer number is 18269. I have booked a refill on 04 Jul 08 with Anu Gass Agency, Chavakkadu, Trichur, Kerala state but till to date i have not received the refill.More than 30 days passed and the staff on inquiry reluctant to answer the queries.

rajeev Aug 15, 2008

My consumer number is 11826. I have booked a refill on 24/25 Jul 08 with Keseri Gas Agency, (Ph No-[protected])Adiyapur-I, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand state but till to date i have not received the refill.More than 20 days passed and the staff on inquiry reluctant to answer the queries and Staff told my your gas is deleiverd on 31-07-2008 to me.

Indane Gasterrible experience

I have taken a DBC LPG connection from distributor no-90C (NTPC Emp. Con. and Th. Coop Society, Indira Shopping Complex, PO-Jamnipali, Korba-Chhatisgarh) on 28-11-2002. While issuing the connection a considerably old and used Regulator in very bad condition was given to me expressing by the office staff about the stock out situation of the same and I was assured that same would be replaced at the earliest, i.e. as soon as new regulators are available or in case of any complaint with same, e.g leakage etc. After that I approached the distributor many times but with no result at all. I was told like by the dealer's staff like- regulator would be replaced only in case of some problem or let me deposit the regulator and same would be replaced as and when satisfactory stock of new regulators would be available etc.
                  On 10-08-2008 I booked a complaint with distributor for attending LPG leak. Dealer's representative came to attend the complaint in the evening and he went back saying regulator need to be replaced because it was leaking, he also said that he would come back after checking the available stock.

On 11-08-2008 after waiting for the whole day I personally went to the dealer's office with Gas Consumer card and explained the incident once again and requested them to for appropriate action, the dealers representative at the office behaved rudely telling to come @ 8.30AM next day with copy of subscription voucher.

On 12.08.2008 I once again went to the dealers office @ 8.30AM with copies of Consumer card, subscription voucher and the defective regulator. The office was locked and nobody was available even to open the lock. At ~9.15AM a person came with office key and register and opened the office. I once again explained him the whole incidence, then he collected the papers from me and told me to deposit the regulator and told me to go back assuring that regulator would be send to my house after opening the go down withing one hour maximum. As I was already getting late for the office i did so.

Till 12.10 I have not received the regulator and while asking the dealer he replies that the person has already gone with regulator so he I should wait for him at my house only. The distance between my house, dealer's office and go down is hardly 10minutes by walk.

• Mr
                      M.RADHAKRISHNAN Aug 11, 2008

NOT TAKING REFIL BOOKING.

I am a consumer of M/s. Ma Kripa Gas Agency, Mughapair East, Chennai 600 037 w.e.f 2001. My consumer No is 8619. They are not taking refill booking saying that I am not having Ration Card. They are not supplied refil cylinder for last 2 months. My native place in Palakkad, Kerala. There also I don't have Ration Card. Iam working in a Construction Company and my job is transferable. I am staying in Mughapair East in rented house. It is very difficult to get ration card immediately. My two children are appearing for a Public Examination

I Request to take up and get Refil at the earliest.

Thanking you.

Indane Gasno one pick the phone

Am myself, raj kumar, consumer number - 18615, h. no.810/7, govindpuri, kalkaji, new delhi-110019. I am getting gas supply from "indane gas distributor, govindpuri, kalakji, new delhi-110019. from the last 5-6 days whenever I am trying to book through phone, getting message that number is busy, by luck if it connects, then they were not attend the call. after booking also I am getting gas after 12-15 days only. previously I made a complaint through ur official website. but there is no response. really I am feeling very bad about ur indane gas agency service. if it continues like this... I will give excellent free publicity to the public who is known or unknown about indane gas. it may not effect ur business, but I do as well as I can... through media (being a media person).

Recently I booked gas on 23-04-2008, they said"within 10 days u will get it"and gave me a ref. no.12133. I have waited until 02-05-2008, the 10th day and made a call by 11 am. again they said"it will take 2 more days". I have asked"then why did u say 10 days", replied... it will take 2 more days sir... and put off the phone. tell me, if u r in the same place"how do you feel"? please think in that way... if u r unable to solve the problem, give me the permission to take a"spare cylinder (double-2nd cylinder) on my existing connection".

I am really disappointed due to this consumer service of"indian oil & indane gas agency govindpuri. you are requested to kindly look into this & do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks & regards,

Raj kumar
                    [protected].

• Ta
                        tapan kumar basu. Dec 21, 2009

my gas distributor's name "konnagar Gas distributor" they don't pick up telephone for taking order for booking usually and even don't respond and received sms for same purpose. several oral complaints hve been made but no chang in their behaviour.
                        just it may be tried for testing if the complaints are true or false. their phone no. [protected].
                        indane co. is requested kindlyto take necessary action against them at an early date.
                        thanks,
                        t.k.basu.

Indane Gas(LPG)long delay in refiiling the cylanders

Sir
                      I am a consumer of Indane LPG (No.19844) through MC. GAS AGENCIES, CHANDAKKUNNU, NILAMBUR, MALAPPURAM, KERALA. The agency takes more than 30 days to provide the delivery of refilled LPG cylinders. When make an enquiry to the Agency they will blame the Indane Company. The Agency does not provide better service. Lastly I booked for new cylinder on 30/06/2008 but still I cannot received refilled cyllender.
                      Thanking you

Indian oil corporation
                        Tel bhawan
                        Sector-19
                        Chandigarh
                        Please refer to the above-mentioned letter, copy attached for ready reference,
                        I had received only one refill of gas on 23-02-2008.

M/s joti gas agency, ropar is now again not dealing properly with me and asking me to refill the cylinder from the tel bhawan as I had launched a complaint against them.

They are also abusing me about the complaint and uttered that they don’t bother about anybody.

M/sjoti gas agency ropar dosen't follow the proper procedure for booking...
                        No gas booking on telephone (for rural area customers)
                        Not proper supply of gas.

You are requested to look into the matter and take the necessary action in this regard and provide relief to me.

Thanking you,

Tehsil: chamkaur sahib
                        District: ropar

• Ne
                            neelima bakshi Mar 28, 2011

I totally agree, booking of gas has become a headache.we are being asked to dial [protected], and the phone gets disconnected before we can finish dialing, and no one picks up the phone meant for complains or quires.this is disgusting.

Indane Gas Agencyimproper service

M/s Nataraja Gas Agency, Yelahanka, Bangalore 560 064, Karnataka have 5 phones 080-[protected], 54, 544, 5533, [protected].
                          All the phones are not reachable throught the day .

Concerned may please help the consumers.

• Kr
                              krishna priya Jul 31, 2008

HI,

We are from Andhra Pradesh. Recently moved to Bangalore - Karnataka. We transferred our cylinder to bangalore. When we went to Ananth gas Agencies - Bangalore to get the regulator an cylinder. Concern person gave regulator only. Cylindar came after 1 week. When we connected and saw regulator was leaking. Again we went to Gas Agency and asked for replace of a regulator. He took the regulator from us and didnt give another one. on the document he wrote as due.
                              We went for 4 times always the same reply to come after 1 week. And finally when we went next week. He told us not to come again. If regulators are available hewill call it seems.

I am surprised should I really wait for 1 to 2 months to get a regulator. This is very bad on your part. Please kindly look in to this issue. Atleast let me know how to approach to solve my problem.

Thanks.

• La
                              latha Sep 13, 2008

M/s. Jay Kay Gas Service, Tel No. 040-[protected]/[protected] All the phones are not reachable throught the day .
                              We are getting Engaged tone throught the day, strangely even after office hours. It is just not possible to book through the telephone. There is delay in taking the booking. First of all We will not get the lines, after two three days when we get the line they will take the booking and we will get the cylinder after 12 to 13 days. why so many day i don't understand.

• Hi
                              HIMANSHU KUMAR GUPTA May 06, 2009

M/s united Gas Agency, rajender nagar sector-3 sahibabad, 2630636, 2630846
                              All the phones are not reachable throught the day .

• Kr
                              krishnamurthy n Sep 18, 2010

Pavan Gas agencies, HIG-295, A.P.Housing Board Colony, Anantapur-4
                              Consumer no:27253.
                              All the phone are ringing but not responding, very irresponsible answers from agency guys, and not maintaining compliant book, for 2nd connection requesting from last 1 year but no reponse. pls look in to matter and do the needful.

sanjay576 May 10, 2011

You can call the area incharge of Indian Oil Company directly. Their Nos. are given below:

Mr. MB Dalip Rai Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (M.D.)
                              Indane Area Office, Bangalore

Mr. S Chandran
                              Karnataka State Office
                              Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
                              Indianoil Bhavan
                              No.29 P.Kalinga Rao Road (Mission Road)
                              Bangalore - 560027
                              080-[protected]
                              [protected]@indianoil.co.in

Ramesh. Jul 05, 2013

I o c, Nataraja agency Indane gas, yelahanka, dairy circle, Bangalore-64. My consumer no;15379, name; Ramesh.c.s. booking reference no.828589, dated 24th june, 2013. but they were not delivered a gas, so far. please send . Ramesh c.s.

Indane Gas — harassment by counter staff and delivery boy

My Domestic Gas Cylinder Consumer No 10434 Booked on 27th June 08 Booking No 11680, Phone no of Madhavi Ga...

Indane Gas / Indian Oilnon pick up of phone

I have domestic gas connection no.T 3777 with JJ Gas, Wazirpur, New Delhi. Yesterday I had to go personally to the Company to book my gas refill as none of the telephone was available. In the last 8 months this is perhaps the 3rd or fourth time consecutive that their phones are e busy & I have to go personally. During all my visits I found the receivers were intentionally not kept properly so that the gas users necessarily had to line up outside an inconvenient window to book their gas. To top it all, the booking clerk, a young lady, lamented the 450 to 500 bookings done by her everyday.

Does that justify keeping the receiver down and making people travel several kilometers just to give her te consumer no. for booking gas?

• Sr
                                Sridhar Rajaram Jun 21, 2008

I am not a customer of Indane yet.I am contemplating taking a gas connection from Indane.This complaint from MrVij is making me rethink my decision.

Is there an alternative and better company with a more customer friendly attitude? Even if the cost is more I will go for it.Good service has a price which I am ready to pay

• Pt
                                P.Thirumurugan Aug 27, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam

This P.Thirumurugan from Coimbatore- Tamilnadu and we have your gas connection since 2003.When we start use your connection that time we were in P N Pudur so we get a connetion from Annai aravind gas agency -Vadavalli coimbatore and customer number is 1366118 and in 2006 in the name of S.Ponnaiah Bose. We shifted to Thudiayalur that is 12 km away from vadavalli.But that time we asked to Annai aravind agency for change of service to thudiyalur but that time they were refuse to gave bcos they are also doing the service in Thudiyalur also.I dont think they are doing legaly or not

Suddenly last month they stopped the service and asked me go to Sri Ram agency Thudiyalur without checking my accessory's(like regulator) and they cancelled my account also.After that I went to Sri ram agency for register my name but I shocked bcos they are telling my regulatornumber was was changed as per deposit slip.Then I went to Annai aravind agency for clarification but they given very bad reply with using rubbish words and finaly they said myself only changed the regulator and it really hearted.I am ensuring to you we didn't touch our regulator also.So kinly look in this matter and help us to get register our name in Sri ram agency to start our service.We have single connection only and this also going to empty with in few days.So please...

Thanks and Regards
                                P.Thirumurugan
                                Coimbatore
                                Mobile - [protected]

Rakesh Kumar Sinha Sep 17, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam

This is Rakesh Kumar Sinha from Ghaziabad and we have your (Indane)gas connection since 2007.When we start use your connection, that time to till date not reach gas cylender at my home by your distributor, i am providing you distributor agency name "M/s Ghaziabad Gas Agency, Kavinagar Industrial Area, Ghaziabad. When i asked to distributor why not reach my sylinder at home, already i have booked, then they reply due to nobody was at home then he come back, his same execuse again & again from 2007 to till date . But this reason was not true, i am job person & my family is every time available at home .

Therefore, i request you please take necessary action on priority basis.

Regards,

Rakesh Sinha

• Da
                                D.Anandaraj Oct 06, 2008

to day I rang to SunGas, Selvapuram from 11Am, none picked up phone as mentioned by customers. I was fighting with IOCL for more occassions and registered with ministry. From my experience, I can assume, IOCL like petroleum companies intentionally create shortage, delay delivery, train the dealers for ill treating the customers, black marketing cylinders, malpractices for some reasons.

Entire Petroleum companies business transactions must be audited by non governmental experts their motive behind it.

Indanelpg cylinder not filled correctly

Few weeks back I booked a LPG cylinder from Rajan Gas Service, Noida. The old cylinder exhausted on the 6th of June. On the same day we started using the new one. Unfortunately, on 8th June, i.e within 2 days the new cylinder exhausted. On Sunday, we have no other alternative as the agency is closed and there is no way we can get another one. This shouldn't have happened at the first place. How can the authorities be so careless? More over, the agency is stealing gas and then sealing the cylinders in such a way that no one can catch hold of them.

Indane Gas — customer harassment

I am having a Consumer No. S 25199 with the SUDHEENDRA INDANE Gas Agency, 2nd main 80ft Hennur road, HBR...

Indane LPG Cylindername transfer

marketing dvsn.

Dear sir,

Sub: name transfer

My customer no. is 61561. I 've been using yr product since
                                1982, regd.in da name of sri. s. venkataraman for whom I was da care taker.
                                Now da gentleman is not with me & da distributor refuses to transfer
                                It in my name. I 've produced affidavit in rs. 80/ stamp paper
                                With power of attorney seal.
                                I 've got valid ration card, pan card, election card & other documents.
                                M/s. sridhar gas agency, 11/4 morrison 1st st., alandur,
                                Chennai - 600 016 insists for a fresh regn.in my name
                                For a cash payment of rs. 2100/. they are not accepting cheque.

Pl. look into da matter & arrange for a name transfer
                                Wihout fees.

Regards,
                                R. devarajan
                                [protected]

Indane Gasasking for bribe...

I am a customer of indane with customer no "BG12997" and have been registed with "Bhagat Gas Agencies" Joshi Bhavan, Opp. Rishikul Ay. College, Haridwar (SAP no. - 156498).
                                  Yesterday i went to agency to book my second cylinder. The person there told me that the cost of second cylinder is Rs. 1200/- and you have to buy an Aperon of cost Rs. 350/- with this.
                                  But i refused to buy the Aperon as i need only second gas cylinder, So that person said OK they will give me Cylinder only but i have to pay them Rs. 200/- extra as a "SEVA SHULK" (a type of BRIBE)
                                  So this is to request you to take action against the person or Agency for this crime.
                                  Thanking You
                                  Rakesh Kumar Jain
                                  Cust. ID - BG12997
                                  Mob. no. - [protected]

• Sc
                                      S. Chellappa Aug 27, 2008

I am customer of Indane Gas. My consumer No, is 987. My distributer M/S Lord Balaji Gas Agency, Gangu Reddy Road, Egmore Chennai 600 008 is not supplying LPG Gas cylonder regularly. I have booked on 11-08-2008 and till date they have not supplied the refilled cylinder. Daily on an enquired they said your refilled cylinder on the way. I have called them more than 20 times . My both cylinder are empty.
                                      Today also I contacted distributer they simply replied that we could not supply refill cylinder hence you can change the distributer.. due to this I am facing a lot of problem what can I do. Hence I request you that the IOCl may kindly be directed to supply the gas immediately without any delay and also kindly permit me allow changing the distributer neary by area urgently. Kindly do needful.