The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Imperial Tobacco Australia — parker and simpson blue 25's
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Hi my name is Renee Richards and I have been purchasing Parker and Simpson blue 25's for about 3-4 months now, I enjoy the cigarette, they are great prices and with both myself and my partner smoking it works well with financial needs. I purchased 8 packets of these smokes from Woolworths in Parramatta spending $207 and in every packet I opened there was smokes that couldn't be lit or smoked due to the paper around the filter not being correctly placed. I have added a few photo's to prove this. We had to pull the cigarette apart and roll it into a Rollie cigarette. If we wanted to smoke rollies I would buy tobacco. I am annoyed that this has come about as we spend so much money each week on cigarettes and we have to make our own cigarette out of your tailor made products.
I would be forever grateful if I could be reimbursed for this stuff up of your products.
My contact details and information is listed below.
39 Paris Parade, Katoomba NSW 2780
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Imperial Tobacco Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - parker and simpson 25's
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - champion rich red 50g
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - horizon cigarettes. blue 93mm long. pack of 20 barcode 9327329011373
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - cigarettes jps red
- JPSEnterprisegroup.com - I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - parker and simpson tobacco blue
- JPS Cigarettes Blue - jps tobacco o
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - horizon cigarettes
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - 20 gram champion ruby pouch
- JPS - jps + crushball blue