Menu

Imperial Tobacco Australia - parker and simpson blue 25's

R
Author of the complaint
4:40 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi my name is Renee Richards and I have been purchasing Parker and Simpson blue 25's for about 3-4 months now, I enjoy the cigarette, they are great prices and with both myself and my partner smoking it works well with financial needs. I purchased 8 packets of these smokes from Woolworths in Parramatta spending $207 and in every packet I opened there was smokes that couldn't be lit or smoked due to the paper around the filter not being correctly placed. I have added a few photo's to prove this. We had to pull the cigarette apart and roll it into a Rollie cigarette. If we wanted to smoke rollies I would buy tobacco. I am annoyed that this has come about as we spend so much money each week on cigarettes and we have to make our own cigarette out of your tailor made products.

I would be forever grateful if I could be reimbursed for this stuff up of your products.

My contact details and information is listed below.

Renee Richards
39 Paris Parade, Katoomba NSW 2780
[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

Helpful? 0 0
At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. As we have attempted to contact you using the number provided, we invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

More Imperial Tobacco Australia complaints & reviews

Imperial Tobacco Australia - parker and simpson 25's
Imperial Tobacco Australia - champion rich red 50g
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Imperial Tobacco Australia - riverstone premium rum blend 25g pouch.
Imperial Tobacco Australia - bark in champion ruby 25 gram pouch
Imperial Tobacco Australia - parker and simpson tobacco blue
Imperial Tobacco Australia - White Ox
Imperial Tobacco Australia - White Ox 50 gram
Imperial Tobacco Australia - Champion ruby 15g ryo
9 comments
Apr 26, 2022 4:40 pm

Hi in Australia what are 12mg in Parker Simpson thanks colour?

[email protected]

Z
Dec 21, 2021 4:40 pm

Hi
I’ve been smoking Parker and Simpson rollies 25g I have noticed the packet the tobacco comes in has reduced in size and the weight of the tobacco isn’t 25g, scaled at 22grams.
Disappointed and will most likely try to give up for the Netherlands have obviously taken over everything. Pay more for less, and the blend tastes disgusting now.
Sad customer

H
Aug 24, 2021 4:40 pm

My name is Hayley Clarke i have been buying your cigarettes' on a daily basis for 4 months now they are great except the last few times i have brought them lately it hasn't been every time but its happened about 8 times now but nearly all the filters have a clean cut around the edge of the cigarettes' not the whole packet but sometimes there's a lot, i usually wouldn't mind or complain but with the prices we pay for them we cant really afford the loss.

Can we please do something in regards to this loss i would very much appreciate it other then this i am a satisfied customer.

Thank you you can contact me at [email protected]

D
Mar 01, 2021 4:40 pm

Please someone contact me asap

K
Oct 14, 2020 4:40 pm

Hi have been purchasing Parker and Simpson Gold 20’s in a carton for as long as I can remember. The lady carton I bought I found the tobacco to be loose in the top of the cigarette only allowing me to have 3/4 of a cigarette instead of a full one. I am disappointed because lately I am paying $275 per carton! I can be contacted on [email protected]
The serial number on in it the packets is

K
Oct 14, 2020 4:40 pm

Serial number 0E15EA or barcode [protected]

Dec 14, 2019 4:40 pm

what mg strengh are red and blue?

1 0
H
Sep 03, 2019 4:40 pm

I purchased a packet of Parker and Simpson Blue and half of the pack is full of bark and stem and doesnt stay lit ?
they have a number printed on them that is 89089 if that helps.
i can be contacted on ; [email protected] or [protected]

1 1
Apr 26, 2022 4:40 pm

Are blue or red 12mg ? Parker Simpson

0 0

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. As you have provided your contact details above, a customer service representative will be in contact with you within the next 24 hours. Should you have any queries regarding your tobacco products in future, we invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

1 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

520 complaints