Imperial Tobacco Australiaparker and simpson blue 25's

R Jan 17, 2019

Hi my name is Renee Richards and I have been purchasing Parker and Simpson blue 25's for about 3-4 months now, I enjoy the cigarette, they are great prices and with both myself and my partner smoking it works well with financial needs. I purchased 8 packets of these smokes from Woolworths in Parramatta spending $207 and in every packet I opened there was smokes that couldn't be lit or smoked due to the paper around the filter not being correctly placed. I have added a few photo's to prove this. We had to pull the cigarette apart and roll it into a Rollie cigarette. If we wanted to smoke rollies I would buy tobacco. I am annoyed that this has come about as we spend so much money each week on cigarettes and we have to make our own cigarette out of your tailor made products.

I would be forever grateful if I could be reimbursed for this stuff up of your products.

My contact details and information is listed below.

Renee Richards
39 Paris Parade, Katoomba NSW 2780
[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

RESOLVED

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jan 24, 2019

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. As we have attempted to contact you using the number provided, we invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

• Ki
    Kirsty Kdp Oct 14, 2020

Hi have been purchasing Parker and Simpson Gold 20’s in a carton for as long as I can remember. The lady carton I bought I found the tobacco to be loose in the top of the cigarette only allowing me to have 3/4 of a cigarette instead of a full one. I am disappointed because lately I am paying $275 per carton! I can be contacted on [email protected]
    The serial number on in it the packets is

• Ki
    Kirsty Kdp Oct 14, 2020

@Kirsty Kdp Serial number 0E15EA or barcode [protected]

• Sm
    smokapoka Dec 14, 2019

what mg strengh are red and blue??

• He
    Helena Spaulding Sep 03, 2019

I purchased a packet of Parker and Simpson Blue and half of the pack is full of bark and stem and doesnt stay lit ?
    they have a number printed on them that is 89089 if that helps.
    i can be contacted on ; [email protected] or [protected]

Comments

• @Helena Spaulding At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. As you have provided your contact details above, a customer service representative will be in contact with you within the next 24 hours. Should you have any queries regarding your tobacco products in future, we invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.