Imperial Tobacco Australiabark in champion ruby 25 gram pouch

W Review updated:

I have been a long time buyer of champion ruby as I enjoy it very much and it's my tobacco of choice. Recently I have had a few pouches where I have found white ox bark in it and I've axcepted it but this time the bark is far too big and blatantly un-smokeable. I would like to know if there is any chance that Your company would be able to do anything to ratify this issue as I am un happy with the quality of your product lately

bark in champion ruby 25 gram pouch
bark in champion ruby 25 gram pouch

RESOLVED

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Sep 14, 2020

• Th
    Theo Lansford Sep 14, 2020

I’m not sure who makes champion ruby anymore because New Zealand sold off to the Netherlands. But the new Netherlands packets are messy tobacco everywhere once unwrapping the packet, the tobacco is wet very hard to roll and smoke with out clumps of it sticking together. Been rolling and smoking for 30 years. Would rather smoke another brand from now on. Would anyone please drop me a line to what is better quality to smoke and brand name. Thanks

• De
    Derek Harris Dec 25, 2018

Hello, I've been a long time smoker off "Champion Ruby" but since all (tobbacco, smokes come in blackend packaging) It's smell and flavour had changed, I found it harsh on my through and not so pleasant to smoke. First it came in red+blue+?? What was that about?? Then the change in it's Naming "; Champion Authentic Ruby"; now it's being labeled "Champion Legendary Ruby"; It's an inferior tobacco being sold off under false pretenses.!! Because of the way that it's labeled it prevents the legality off blame. I make these claim's knowing that other tobacco's (White Ox, Port Royal, etc) are still manufacturer in the Netherlands, where you'll find this substitute "Champion" is manufactured in New Zealand. Please tell me if I can purchase "Champion Ruby" With out having to swim to Holland.

• At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

• Li
    Lisa Campbell90s Sep 13, 2018

Have had the same problem over the last couple of months it looks feels and taste so different lately 😑