[Resolved] Imperial tobacco / white ox tobacco
I've only been smoking white ox for the past 3 years and have noticed more and more the amount of bark I'm getting in my pouch and sometimes the tobacco seems to still be wet... I also feel that sometimes when buying a 25g pouch it's not the right weight they seem to be smaller can anyone help with who I can contact about this as I feel it's not right
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Care's Response, Mar 17, 2019
At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.
More Imperial tobacco Complaints & Reviews
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - parker and simpson 25's 
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - horizon cigarettes. blue 93mm long. pack of 20 barcode 9327329011373 
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - champion rich red 50g 
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - cigarettes jps red 
- [Resolved] Imperial Tobacco Australia - parker and simpson blue 25's 
- [Resolved] Imperial Tobacco Australia - parker and simpson
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - bark in champion ruby 25 gram pouch 
- [Resolved] Imperial Tobacco Australia - parker and simpson red 20's packs (2)
- [Resolved] Imperial Tobacco Australia - jps endless blue 25g
- [Resolved] Imperial Tobacco Australia - horizon 50 mg tobacco