[Resolved] Imperial tobacco / white ox tobacco

I've only been smoking white ox for the past 3 years and have noticed more and more the amount of bark I'm getting in my pouch and sometimes the tobacco seems to still be wet... I also feel that sometimes when buying a 25g pouch it's not the right weight they seem to be smaller can anyone help with who I can contact about this as I feel it's not right

Imperial tobacco

• Resolution statement

• At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

Sh
Mar 12, 2019

Comments

• Me
      Mar 24, 2019
    Imperial Tobacco Australia - Rothman blue
    Australia

Holes in majority of packet of cigarettes
    Don't expect to pay this much money for packet and then get ripped off by not being able to smoke them due to holes

Would like some form of refund or social media will know about this.

Mar 27, 2019
    Imperial Tobacco Australia - Riverstone
    Australia

Hi I just purchased a packet of Riverstone 20g today and I found something hard and black stuck to the tobacco. Not too keen on smoking Riverstone now.

• De
      Apr 27, 2019
    Imperial Tobacco Australia - Horizon purple 20s pack
    Australia

Brought a packet today been smoking em for yrs only 2 find 2 smokes missing from brand new pack for the cost this is totally unacceptable

• Ve
      Apr 30, 2019
    Imperial Tobacco Australia - cigarette filter comes adrift from cigarette
    Australia

I've had quite a few instances lately when the cigarette effectively breaks - the filter comes adrift from the cigarette

Poor quality - waste of money

Will need to change brands

Horizon Blue

May 05, 2019
    Imperial Tobacco Australia - JPS Blue filter
    Australia

Opened packet to find one of the cigarettes filters to be either melted or has been eaten away by something, any explanation on this and does it make it any unhealthier then they already are?

• Je
      May 14, 2019
    Imperial Tobacco Australia - JPS blue
    Australia

I recently purchased JPS blue in Balgownie NSW which is what I generally buy the cigarettes are not meant to be menthol but they are???

• Br
      Jun 01, 2019
    Imperial Tobacco Australia - Jps roll your own tabacco
    Australia

Purchased a pack of jps endless blue today and it is that dry it isn't funny burns so quickly 2 puffs and smoke is finished. Not happy.
    8h28111 0845 is the marking on the pack.
    I am only on a disability pension so every penny counts and I feel that this purchase was a complete waste.

• Ca
      Jun 18, 2019
    Imperial Tobacco Australia - JPS tobacco
    Australia

Purchased a pack of JPS tobacco from Lilydale, IGA, Tasmania. I opened the plastic wrapper. Tobacco fell out. The packet had a one inch hole in the seam. Tobacco was dry. It is expensive to buy tobacco, so I'd expect a good product. Not a dry tobacco that I had to put some orange skin in the pack to add some moisture, and store in a sandwich bag!

• Ph
      Jun 24, 2019
    Imperial Tobacco Australia - Riverstone premium rum blend 25g
    Australia

For the past few months I have been finding large chunks of bark like pieces in every pouch I have bought which is creating a lot of unusable product and wastage I am unhappy with the amount of unusable product I am fine ding in these pouches of tobacco.

• Cb
      Jun 29, 2019
    Imperial Tobacco Australia - Parker and Simpson Blue 20pack
    Australia

Bought a Carton of Parker and Simpson Blue + Firm Touch Filter. Two packets within the Carton where empty. Packet number 908521:31 and 908521:31. The rest of the Carton was fine.

• Ek
      Jul 20, 2019
    Imperial Tobacco Australia - JPS Red 40s
    Australia

I've brought a packet of JPD Red 40s.Batch Number 527309:07 and Every single smoke has Brown markings on them like they have been wet. They taste very moldy and not nice to smoke at all.

• Wi
      Jul 21, 2019
    Imperial Tobacco Australia - JPs superkings menthol 20pack
    Australia

Recently when I have brought packet of jps superkings menthol all I'm finding is broken smokes or smokes without a filter or they are crushed this is the only brand I smoke I even tried different shops and still same issue rally disappointed and annoyed at this the packet is damaged just the smokes inside

Aug 04, 2019
    Imperial Tobacco Australia - Winfield blue 20 gram pouch tobacco
    Australia

I recently purchased a winfield blue 20 gram pouch of tobacco from my local tobacconist when I got home and opened it I noticed straight away that it is it is extremely dry And doesn't feel right and also is not very nice to smoke I am not happy with the product and would like a replacement yours sincerely jordan

Aug 04, 2019
    Imperial Tobacco Australia - JPS Superking Reds
    Australia

I've noticed of late that packaging is not properly perforated either the plastic seal has no load table end or the cardboard lid is sealed & I need to use a craft knife to open the pack.
    Also, as the cigarette burns down the end drops off. This has lead to burning pants, seats, head flying out the window & dropping in my lap while driving

• Ka
      Aug 19, 2019
    Imperial Tobacco Australia - White ox tabacco
    1235 Elsmore rd Elsmore Nsw 2360
    Australia

I bought a 50gram pouch and had lots of bark looking substance in it. I've bought this for many years and have not had this problem before. I have attached photos

Aug 21, 2019
    Imperial Tobacco Australia - I brought a pack of 93mm longs and 7 of them were short!!
    Australia

Loll I'm not a person to complain about anything money is no issue... in just saying if I was someone else less fortune then me then I'd be upset as f... it's just not good enough.. we all pay alot for your product..cumon guys help us out. Its crap

• Ho
      Sep 01, 2019
    Imperial Tobacco Australia - Jps Red 25g ryo loose tobacco
    Australia

I purchased a 25 gram pouch of loose tobacco from a smoke shop in broadmeadows shopping centre 3 days ago. There are pieces of solid leaf throughout the entire pouch, we threw away a fair bit before I came across this monster and decided to find out how to contact you. We've never had issues before and aren't sure what to do about it?? Thank you.