IKEAdelay delivery

I have placed an order online on 8/1/2019, and it was estimate to be delivered by 8/3/2019 9am - 9pm. So I stayed home all day that day to wait for my delivery. But it never came. I called customer service the next day, I got through the line quickly and asked the agent to schedule another date for the delivery, but i was put on hold for around 30mins because the agent need to communicate with the delivery company. After that, the agent told me they can deliver it on 8/8/2019. So I took a day off from work on that day to wait for my delivery. Then it was late afternoon, and I didn't get any calls or message on my phone. So I decided to call Ikea customer service, and they transfer me back and forth only to found out that the delivery was delayed again and there was no further date they could tell me to expect my delivery.

I called the next day and every time when the agent trying to transfer me I get disconnected after it was asking to give Ikea feedback through the automated system. It was the 4th time that I was able to reach to a nicer agent that was willing to help me. And I was trying to cancel my order at that point but only to found out that the order cannot be canceled now since is already out the door. I asked when can I expect my delivery, the agent told me it could be the next day, or it could be several days, but he wasn't sure the exact date.

So now, I don't know what the next step should be. I already lose some time from work having my delivery delayed couple of times. I couldn't track my order, and there's no way to find out where is my order now. Please help if there is someone out there.

Ke
Aug 10, 2019

Comments

• Ed
      Aug 24, 2019

I have a similar set of experiences. I am so frustrated I could scream! At this point they can come and pick up the darned thing.