HSBC Bank USAcustomer service

S

When I went to the HSBC bank in San Gabriel to open a new account, the service was horrible. I was basically the first one there at about 9:30. When I got there, the lady at the counter told me to wait 15 minutes, so I waited. After 15 minutes there were already a couple of people there, but instead of me, they called someone else. They said that I was next but when that person is done with their business, it still wouldn't be my turn. As the minutes turned to hours, it still wasn't my turn. Even when they said that I'm next and there isn't anybody in the room, they would practically wait for a customer to come, so basically it was never my turn. In total I have waited over 2 hours!!! This is why I will never go back to the HSBC bank in San Gabriel! Also, when the lady at the counter asked if I had signed in, I said no because there isn't even a sign in sheet!!!