H&r Block / Green Dot Cardholding money hostage

I went to pay my electric bill and i told the lady i need this amount put on my bill and she messed up and put a different amount on my bill from my green dot card and i said no ...thats the wrong amount...so she cancelled it and when she did the money went into a holding state on the green dot card and i cant get it put back on my card until the experation date of the holding status which is 3 wks. from then...sooo i have no money now to pay on my account til payday and they are going to turn my electric off-tomorrow no thanks to the scamming green dot company. I tried calling them several times to plead with them and i get the same story of"you have to wait until the experation date of the hold goes by...and everytime you call them they charge you two dollars on your card right away...scamming ###...Bad company and useless card.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices