The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved H&R Block — tax error
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was notified by the irs that h&r block, the company that did my taxes, made a significant error on my 2017 tax return. Due to the h&r block error, I ended up owing $12, 900 more to to the irs including penalties. The person that did my taxes forgot to include income from a real estate partnership. Granted, under the peace of mind program I expect to receive the full $5, 000 reimbursement from h&r block plus payment for interest and penalties, this still leaves me owing $3, 900 to the irs. Also I don't know how much I might end up owing in state taxes. I feel that h&r block was negligent in figuring my taxes out and made a blatant and ovious error. I was wondering if I should receive funds to cover my full liability to the irs from them or who I can complain to.
More H&R Block Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam!
- H&R Block - emerald advance
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare!
- H&R Block - peace of mind insurance
- H&R Block - incompotance
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - extension for small family trust
- H&R Block - tax preparation
- H&R Block - emerald card