hope wiperprofile is WRONG!!

The profile you have made of me is wrong!! For starters, why would you have my sons picture there instead of mine? You have my EX-INLAWS as my relatives. You don't have my daughters on it..And you do not have up to date info on it!!! If you guys are gonna do this to people you need to get the info right!!! You have my ex-mother inlaw on here and shes been gone 5 years now!! [ I really just can't beleive you have my son's picture on this!!! YOU NEED TO TAKE THAT OFF!!! Imediately!!! ]