Honda Shinebattery compliant, engine abnormal noise, gear shifting problem

R

I have purchased HONDA SHINE BIKE from SGJ BIKES PVT LTD.TUTICORIN TAMILNDAU on 12.11.2009.chasis no.ME4JC368K98124084 AND ENGINE NO.JC36E9498979.my bike was done only 3350 km, within this time my bike
battery(AMCO) is completely dead, second gear shifting problem, engine abnormal noise during normal riding.I have complaint about this problem to dealer.They didn't take any corrective action against this complaints.moreover they have charged from me to check the problems.regarding the battery after 12days still they have not send it for replacement.The branch manager and service section supervisor never they did not hear the problem.I think this not way to deal with customer.PLEASE TAKE THIS MATTER SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE I HAVE LOOSE MY PATIENT OTHERWISE I WILL COME THRU THE LEGAL ACTION.I am unhappy to purchase HONDA SHINE from beginning

• Sh
    shingare Jul 10, 2010

Dear sir/madam,
    I (chandu jagatap) was booked a honda shine bike from Om Motors, sangola, Dist-solapur (Maharastra) on dated 06-02.2010- but ex-showroom price was extra. (55, 827)
    please guide me through my email id & mobile no. [protected]

• Th
    thulasiram Oct 18, 2010

I given my bike at 3rd of October in Hasan honda service centre in puducherry for starting problem. So far I have not received any proper feedback and my vehicle. This makes me very bad situation. from chennai I went to Puducherry as tour but unfortunately my vehicle was breakdown. My time and money is wasting.

• Ga
    Gajendra Kamble Mar 22, 2011

I am gajendra R. Kamble. AT. PO. Pimpalkhuta. Tq. Arvi Dist Wardha I have purchased HONDA SHINE BIKE CB 125 from Harison's wardha Showroom. after 8 months battery(MINDA) is completely dead NO BACK VP VOLTAGE STAND (VOLTAGE NOT STAND) Problem.I have complaint about this problem to dealer.They didn't take any corrective action against this complaints.moreover they have charged from me to check the problems.regarding the battery after 28 days still they have not send it for replacement.The branch manager and service section supervisor never they did not hear the problem.I think this not way to deal with customer.PLEASE TAKE THIS MATTER SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE I HAVE LOOSE MY PATIENT OTHERWISE I WILL COME THRU THE LEGAL ACTION.I am unhappy to purchase HONDA SHINE from beginning.

NARAYANA KCS May 19, 2011

I am narayana, kcs. I have purchased HONDA SHINE BIKE CB 125 from Honda Showroom Kakinada(AP). after 8 months battery(Exide) is completely dead NO BACK VOLTAGE showing 11 volts only (VOLTAGE NOT STAND) Problem.I have complained about this problem to dealer.They didn't take any corrective action (Replcement aginest warrenty)against this complaints.moreover they simply telling me to change my battery. The branch manager and service section supervisor did not hear to rectfy the problem. I think this not way to deal with customer.PLEASE TAKE THIS MATTER SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE I HAVE LOST MY PATIENTCE OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE COME THRU THE LEGAL ACTION.I am unhappy to purchase HONDA SHINE from beginning.

• Ri
    RizHoo May 28, 2011

My name is Riyaz, Mumbai. I have purchased a Honda Shine from Jhaveri eight months back and have had similar experiance .The bike has a Minda battery and has gone dead. Unfortunatly I have been lax in giving the bike for servicing as I was informed that during servicing the battery is checked and replaced for free.However the mechanic at Honda was a nice person and told me that since the battery is not more than a year old I can go to a Authorised dealer and ask for a replacement.Whether the same apply for Minda lets see. Exide does it. I have written to Jhaveri and the Minda Company.Hoping for the best.

narayna kcs May 29, 2011

REMAINDER ON 29TH MAY 2011(AFTER LAPSE OF 10 DAYS)
    I am narayana, kcs. I have purchased HONDA SHINE BIKE CB SHINE from m/s SRIDEVI Honda Showroom Kakinada(AP). after PURCHASE i found all the essential spares like stand, safty gaurd, engine guard etc are rusted with in a month, like any thing, i got it replaced in first servicing, again after 8 months battery(Exide) is completely dead after charging the battery showing 11 volts only (VOLTAGE NOT STUDY IT SHOULD BE 12 V) Problem.I have complained about this problem to dealer.They didn't take any corrective action (Replcement aginest warrenty)against this complaints.moreover they simply telling me to change my battery. the company is not having the spare/extra battery, The branch manager and service section supervisor did not hear to rectfy the problem. I ASKED THEM TO GIVE THE COMPLAINTS BOOK FOR MAKING COMPLAINT, THE SUPERVISOR TELLING THAT THE COMPANY M/S SRIDEVI Honda Showroom Kakinada(AP) IS NOT MAINTAINING ANY COMPLAINTS BOOK, THE COMPANY IS EXTENDING VERY BAD COORDINATION TO THE CUSTMERS. THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH I PURCHASED THE HONDA SHINE (SELF START) IS NOT FULL FILLING AND THEY SIMPLY TELLING THE CUSTMERS TO USE KICK START. I think this not way to deal with customers.PLEASE TAKE THIS MATTER SERIOUSLY, IMMEDIATE ACTION IS REQUESTED, OTHER WISE I WILL PROCEED LEGALLY. I am unhappy to purchase HONDA SHINE from the beginning.

NARAYAN CHAKRABORTY Sep 09, 2011

Dear sir,
    Delay delivery to honda shine bike after full paid booking.
    bk. dt.29/06/2011 sr.no.1090 from DURGAPUR W.B. SHOW
    ROOM. Email no. [email protected]
    [protected][m].

• Pr
    Prabhakar K.A Dec 17, 2012

Hi I have purchased Honda shine on July-2012 (5Months back) my battery fully dead, and gear box is giving abnormal sound, and engine is frequently getting off even in low gears