Hondahonda car problems

J Review updated:

1. No light on ignition switch unreal. Have to use flashlight to find at dark.

2. Tire and road noise unreal on some pavements this is a odyessy van no sound dampeners at all on this van. For 35,000.00 plus you would think they could afford to fix this problem. Contacted them they said never hear of this problem. But on internet i saw many complaints on this!!!

Beware!!!

• Mr
    mr mark james oconnor Aug 15, 2007

Friday Night Car!! I brought a honda civic type r brand new march last year. I have had nothing but problems with it ever since i have brought it. Oil leaks constantly, going into garage every 3 weeks for them to try and find the leak!!!
    they have recently put in a new engine and guess what its still leaking oil. Honda claim to have never made a warranty claim on a type r before, they have now!!!

Other problems include hand brake, seat noise, suspension, brakes, tracking, and far to many to mention. I cant stress how bad the customer service is, what a complete joke. I wouldn't mind if i had brought an old second hand honda but a brand new one with no previous owners, something must be wrong.

My advice DON'T BUY A HONDA FULL STOP.

• Le
    lemonaide Jan 10, 2012

Got ya all beat. I have a 2002 Honda Passport that is "unfix-able". The computer went out in it and since it was assembled as follows: Isuzu motor, GM computer, and Honda body > The problem: GM computer cannot be flashed/programed to talk with the Honda security system. My passport is in total lock down. Clincher is: Honda has disposed of the software to allow the GM computer to connect to the Honda security system. Any body need parts? I have a $4, 000.00 loan on it. :(

• Am
    Amith kumar p Aug 15, 2018

There call me fr long time telling that you have won prize fr hond motor 700000 lakhs today spoke the told to give 17300 cash and collect you are prize so please tell caught them other the will us daily what is this I don't now

• Ba
    Bani Prasad Sep 01, 2018

Owner name Viswanath Patro, S/O-Late Parshuram Patro, Address-sastri Nagar 1st lane gosani nuagaon Berhampur Ganjam, vehicle class-MCY, Colour-Grey, Chassis no.ME4JF083K78034947, Engine No.JF08E5066498, Registration date-03-11-2007, vehicle Registration No-OR07P8059, RTO name- GANJAM, Certificate Registration no.RA00270737

• Fe
    fernando cuenca Oct 21, 2018

On Saturday 22 2017 in gas station 1401 E Colorado st Glendale CA 91205. My car is in the mecanic for Contaminated gas. Please contac me 818 8528572. I need my car for work. My name is Fernando Cuenca
    Honda Fit 07 Red

• Ra
    Rajan Rathour Oct 21, 2018

Hi,
    Respected sir,
    I request to you I, m used Honda Activa 5G
    Bt your service department Shubham Sai Honda
    Very poor service and facke commitment Free service bt Charged by Customer, s pls take action
    So not face problem next time...

Thanks full

Rajan Kumar

Cont no 9971133081

DL 9SBQ0804

• Ga
    gabcomm Mar 24, 2019

Are we to assume that a Honda will require the steering assembly(Rack, Ball Joints)to be replaced after only 52K miles? Dealer states it will cost $2400.00 to repair.

My older Toyota Corolla, with 100500 has never been in the garage.

I guess my next Honda will be a Toyota!!!

• Wa
    wai leong Wong Jun 23, 2019

Today I go to service Car Replace Element Filter but the Never Change it and charge me for it .
    Kindly Take action on it

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices