Hit Web Design/Iso WebworksIf Employees Quit They Wouldn't get Paid

Just curious because I heard this from a former co-worker who was still close with employees that were there till the last day. Apparently those employees that weren't getting paid were told if they quit and filed a complaint with the State Labor Commission then they wouldn't get paid.

Any former employees that were there till the last day that can confirm this? Because if so, I have another item to list for them to be prosecuted on.

• Ke
    Kelly Rutherford Apr 05, 2011

I almost bought into the business model that HIT was using to encourage graphic design telecommuters to "Work from home " and help HIT to fullfill the work on the hundreds of websites they had orders for from their customers."

After loosing my webmaster job in 2009 in the Dallas area, I answered an ad for a webdesign position posted on the internet by HIT located in Utah. I felt uncomfortable at the get go when I asked my HIT project manager how the other graphic designers could possible make any money when they were charging so little for web design and promising so much in their packages. It was going to happen through upselling I was told. Selling more to their customer and relying on their other HIT players to do special work if needed.

After going through the training, I realized there was a real disconnect in the way employeer and client communications were going to be handled. I could see no real value on my end to invest in projects that did not rely on proper project scoping, definition, proper monitoring and accountability. This was a recipe for disaster that I could see from my own experience as a graphic web designer. I did not continue with HIT because I felt they lacked the personal touch of client relationship building and interaction. They were not being diligent in overseeing the human side - no, they were relying on the technology to build their business.

Well, you can drive your car all the way home backwards, if you want to. But it may not be the smartest thing to do.

Kelly Rutherford - www.kellyrutherfordcreative.com

• ExHitDesigner Mar 26, 2011

Newest phone call to ISO Webworks. They are screening Calls to avoid us complaining. Listen for yourself:
    Then give em a call or leave a message, we will not stop until we are answered!

• Ur
    urscrewed Mar 20, 2011

@heartbreak

People do have their facts straight and are venting their concerns with their experience with the company. Who do you think you are to tell them not to express their anger! You must be working for ISO and you don't want to see your paycheck shrink too. And no it is not the economy that hurt HIT it was their damn business practice!!! They suck ###!

Nosirrag Mar 18, 2011

They are paying lots of money for adwords to keep positive search results of ISO Webworks at the top of Google search results. We need to search "ISO Webworks fraud" and click on all posts stating that ISO Webworks is a SHAM company!!!

Nosirrag Mar 18, 2011

Their phones are down because there's no point in paying customer service reps to answer the phone if the only calls that are incoming are angry HIT customers and former employees demanding justice!

• Hi
    HitWebDesign Mar 18, 2011

does anyone know why their phones are down?

Nosirrag Mar 18, 2011

We're winning!!! ISO Webworks is not answering the phone, because the more than 700 complaint calls is not reason enough to pay staff. So until they can somehow stop the onslaught that WE are bringing on with flooding complaint boards, and phone calls DEMANDING our money from Kevin and the Aidken CLAN, they will never be able to take advantage of another unsuspecting customer! I guess the next step is for Kevin and the gang is to legally change their names, which are now MUD in the website design industry!

KSL did an investigation on the simiarities between HIT and ISO...

I also received a phone call from the Utah County Attorney's Office and was asked to forward emails and and any charges to the office.

Chelsea Crawford
    Legal Assistant

Utah County Attorney's Office
    Bureau of Investigations
    [protected]
    100 E Center
    Provo, UT 84606

If they do not satisfy our issues we WILL take this to the federal level!

• Et
    ethicalhit Mar 18, 2011

What is heartbreaking?
    - Employees loosing their homes
    -Employees loosing their cars
    -Employees who can not get jobs because their resume is tainted with the stink of Hit Web Design/ Heritage Web Solutions
    -Employees whose families are starving

All because of the greed, ignorance, and arrogance of one family, the Aitken Family.

• Fo
    FormerEmployee4 Mar 17, 2011

@Breeding Anger

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?? Yes, we elect officials to represent us, and yes, at times Americans can and will be greedy. However, what the h*** does that have to do with anything we're currently discussing??? In this case, we weren't being greedy. We were being forced to BEG for our hard earned paychecks and still being denied. You want to know where the "Mom and Pop" shops are? They were put under because of companies like HIT taking advantage of them and taking their money. Wait, let me guess. That is their fault for trusting that there are still good people and companies in the world? How do you think that has effected the economy? Where you even effected by HIT?? If not, you have no room at all to speak out!! If I treated so many people the way HIT treated us, I would expect negative postings, comments, etc. about me and my family, however, instead it was me and my family that were financially devastated, embarrassed, belittled, insulted, lied to, etc. etc. etc. How dare you say I was "lucky" to have been employed. Do you have any idea the position they put their employees and customers in?! I wouldn't treat people the way HIT has. I unlike them, couldn't live with myself knowing how many people's lives I ruined! I have a morals and ethics. The news reports the negative about companies hoping to prevent other people being scammed, and I have no doubt the report(s) saved thousands of people from losing hundreds of thousands of dollars to HIT. My suggestions to you are: do your research before making comments, don't throw random thoughts and opinions about "corporate America" in a conversation NOT discussing corporate America, and not blaming "we the people", the elected officials, or the media for HIT's unjust and unethical practices to try to move the conversation from the original topic of HIT being poisonous to anyone with morals that encountered them and the undeniable evidence that ISO and HIT are one in the same.

@ExHitDesigner

I couldn't have said it better myself! Thank you!!

• Ur
    urscrewed Mar 17, 2011

@ Breeding Anger - I sure cannot wait until I see them in hand cuffs and being hauled off to jail. They are just a bunch of cowards and hide behind everyone. What makes anyone think that not paying taxes that you with held from your employees is a good way to do business? It is just plain old stupid! Speaking about being angry, well hell ya I would be one pissed of individual if I was expected to come to work and not get paid for my efforts. That is what people are angry about, and then expecting their employees to perform and do more. Apparently you just don't know what the hell you are talking about!

• Ut
    utahgovernmentsucks Mar 17, 2011

Breeding Anger, did you just go post the same thing on multiple complaints? That is a yes I take it. Very funny how you post about Fibernet should have bought out the company. What idiotic company is going to buy out a company that has 17 million in federal tax liens on it. This is probably an Aitken who is posting this. Or even Kevin Morrill now who is pissed because his lie has been exposed that he is in fact just changing the name of HIT.

You talk about breeding anger, how about you and your ### family breed anger because of being dishonest you just turn around and do the same thing again. Way to breed anger of people. How do you sleep at night or look at yourself in the mirror you must repeat to yourself a million times I really am a good person even though I owe millions I really am a good person!!!

Also who stays at a job that doesn't pay, enjoy prison you losers!!!

• ExHitDesigner Mar 17, 2011

@ Breeding Anger

HAve you read your own posts? Do you realize that u have placed blame on employees and honest workers, then point the finger at Corporate America? Um, No one is BREEDING anger. We the people Are Angry, not because of what Corporate America did to us, we are Angry because of what HIT Web Design did to us. You make no sense to address people of their "LUCK" for landing a job. We are trained and capable people who should be valued as employees and not taken for granted. Job security should lie with the companies intent on serving its patrons appropriately and in good standing. Because the Company scammed and lied, WE THE PEOPLE were screwed. I shouldnt have to worry about my employer closing its doors, especially if I had no prior warning. What? HIT Web didnt know they were closing? Bull!

Take your we the people speech over to the " I screwed people with my company and am now paying for it" Forum, its an insult to be a proud American, a proud parent and a proud employee and hear idiots cusping how we should be lucky. The media is just that, a medium used to convey information wether it positive or negative. They have no preference in the goings on of business' that they may need to "investigate." Next you'll say WE THE PEOPLE caused Hit Web to accrue 17 million in owed Taxes. Or WE THE PEOPLE got greedy asking to be paid for hours worked or completed assignments. Your ridiculous!

When addressing a situation, research then reply with care FOR any idiot can spout WE THE people to take attention away from Delinquent entrepreneurs and place the blame squarely on our white/blue collar colleagues. If you werent there dont comment at all! Spread anger? We have a rite to be angry, we have been unjustly robbed, our families forced to eat soup and bread, our bills unpaid, and now WE THE PEOPLE raise our voices in anger and shake our fists at the company that FORCED us to respond in vicious tones. So that they learn like a punished child, the repercussion of DOING WRONG. WE THE PEOPLE, THE HONEST HARD WORKING PEOPLE rest our case, whose side are u on, anyone waving a check ? Careful, these checks are printed on rubber!

• Br
    Breeding Anger Mar 17, 2011

Coporate America 'sucks' what happened to people who lost there jobs or doors closed because the economy sucked... oh yeah moved on because there was NO yes NO internet or complaint boards etc... If my group could write this on the main page of the complaint boards, rip off etc.. or even just get a hold of Google or yahoo etc... to say 'wow" you like breeding anger among Americans by lettling this things happen. All companies start as an idea and grows from there look at Facebook or Google. Were are all the mom and pop stores like groceries, or video etc gone... Corporate America bought them out, because we the people are greedy, look at the economy in the financial world, there is a lot of people still out of work or working for minimum wage because of the Grand Central, Fred Meyer to Smiths, then you have America First Title who sold to First American Title, or the Zions First National Bank merger to First Security Bank, wow how many people lost retirement, 401k, jobs had lost everything. If people look at the picture as whole WE the people are greedy!!! Corporate buy outs, why did the fibernet company not buy or do a corporpate take over if they knew this company was in such diar straights and owe them money (can not recall the amount), however corporate take overs happen all the time, Mom and pop stores are having a struggle because of corporate America for we the people contribute to them on a daily basis for groceries, hardware, cars, etc..
    This day and age is about trying to keep a job, even a temp job, for the market sucks!!! People wake up when you get a job feel lucky for at any moment you can loose it. We that have created this is because we are tired of ksl and the other media, for it is all about ratings and who can get it out there the fastest, back in the good old days with Walter Cronike news was news not about bashing and hurting people for ratings, and people cared about people and they moved on with there lifes when life got tough.
    What has happened to MANKIND, ask yourself how you can put a degrading post without thinking "what if this was me or my family they are talking about". Google and Yahoo and the media and MANKIND need to stop breeding anger.

• ExHitDesigner Mar 16, 2011

@Heartbreak

??? Wow. What bigger corporations? Walmart, Convegys? They have nothing to do with this. Most of the employers here are Franchised, if not then Mom and pop business' like HIT and ISO. Their is NO big corporate to blame here unless of course you smoke, then your problem is with Big Tobacco. Otherwise, we are dealing with Everyday people who wake up and Choose either to make an honest living or Scam people for a living.

Those we call out, those we "Attacked" as you so put are those who chose to Scam and cheat. So yes, I will point and laugh as they lay in the bed they made for themselves! I will assist in every way possible to make sure, those of us who denied the HIT way by stealing from customers, screwing each other over for sales ( and I dont mean Screwing like Chelsea Laird screwed almost every dude at HIT to get ahead ) or Approvals are heard and appeased. T those of us who put in a hard days work instead of slacking and waiting for others to make themselves look good, these are the people I despise, these are the people I will attack, and these are the people who will sink with the good ship lollipop called HIT. Defending the idiots who put themselves in this position leaves room for doubt, don't you think???

• He
    heartbreak Mar 15, 2011

Look at bigger corporations who but out companies all the time in UTAH and how many people have to re-locate there lives and LOOSE there jobs, does any Company stand up for the workers NO because UTAH lets them walk all over everything, lower wages and crappy business deals!!! But we the people keep letting it happen SO STOP THE ATTACKING AND CHANGE THE GOVERNMENT!!

• He
    heartbreak Mar 15, 2011

Utah is a right to work State, so until the State government changes nothing will change. All complaint boards do is breed anger!!! We the people ELECT the government bodies who represent both on the State level and in Washington. Everyone gets hurt when something like this happens from the business level to a family level. Anyone who watched or listened to the broadcast of KSL knows they left it up to interpretation and all that does is breed more anger. Stop attacking people, check your own facts, read the fine print and READ before you sign your name to anything.
    Utah can close businesses and fire people at will, yes it hurts, but change the government before attacking people!!!

• Hi
    HitWebDesign Mar 15, 2011

I think it is pretty clear that ISO Webworks is just Hit Web Design. You can put lipstick on a turd, but it is still a turd.

• Ut
    utahgovernmentsucks Mar 15, 2011

Here is the investigation that KSL did on Iso Webworks, draw your own conclusions.

• Em
    Empower by knowledge Mar 13, 2011

The County Atttoney is very interested in hearing from you. The more witnesses the better. The County Attorney has the authority to bring criminal charges. It is good to voice yourselves...be part of making history in Utah and stand up, give your testimony to put a final end to this con game. It took a lot of effort and courgage to get it this far, please don't let this opportunity to participate in bringing these criminals to justice pass you by. Stand up and be heard in the courts. Contact the county attorney's office with any information. Let us hold HIT managment and owners accountible for the injuries their choices have caused.
    Utah County Attorney's Office
    JEREMY AITKEN PRESIDENT CEO
    CARA BLACK PHP MANAGER
    MATTHEW CRONKHITE PHP SUPERVISOR
    KEVIN MORRILL VICE PRESIDENT

How does a Vice President just quit the same day he claims to open a new business patterned after the old with the same people at the helm. David Aitken was not alone in his con game. The above knew or should have known and done something to stop the con but did nothing. If they had stood up for what was right, had they been willing to stand for truth, the injuries that have been suffered by so many would not have occured .

• Et

Eddie Dockery
    Tanner Woolsey
    and more

• ExHitDesigner Mar 12, 2011

Here it is, the phone call you've all been waiting for, Tanner Wolsey over at ISO Webworks. Coincidence, NO! How much more HIT influence do you need at this young web design company called ISO Webworks. Listen for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltyn6NvTb8o

• Is
    ISO webworks is HIT WEB!!!! Mar 12, 2011

Whoever reads this post must go to this link to read what people are really saying. There are many discussion boards about HIT Web Design and ISO Web Works but this link is the best for you to read. Please do!

ISO Web Works — aka hit web design