Havealook.com.au Logo

Havealook.com.au

Having problems with Havealook.com.au?

Havealook.com.au Customer Service Contacts

1300 367 009 (Customer Service)
+61 399 718 900 (Support VIC / TAS)
+61 293 601 835 (Support NSW)
+61 733 932 253 (Support QLD)
+61 882 215 968 (Support WA / SA)
Melbourne, Victoria
Australia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Havealook.com.au Customer Service. Initial Havealook.com.au complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Havealook.com.au above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Havealook.com.au. Discuss the issues you have had with Havealook.com.au and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Havealook.com.au Complaints & Reviews

May 09, 2020

Havealook.com.au — Taking Havealook to court to get my money back

I had started a new business and was in need of a website so I contact Have a Look. At the start they seemed...

Havealook.com.au Don't waste your time using them

If I could go back to the start I would never use havealook.com. Au as I have found that their service is next to none.

They give you a website built on their system which is old and outdated and you are locked in with them, I cannot move it to any other web hosting provider and they charge expensive monthly fees.

The overall service and support I have received from havealook.com.au has been terrible and would urge everyone to stay away from these clowns.

Havealook.com.au Backend of the website is very hard to use

Found the back end system of their website very hard to use, asking to insert HTML coding into it to make changes is very hard for someone who has never built a website before.

The support is no good either as they tell you to look at you tube videos for tutorials on how to make changes.

Clearly the support or service is not provided by havealook.com.au

Havealook.com.au Negative review

It seems that havealook.com.au does not care about giving good old fashion customer support and thinks they can just do everything via email, when I have an issue with my website they will not reply back to my phone calls.

For instance my website is constantly being hacked and going down, they say they are running server updates but this happens twice a week and is costing money when my online store is down and customers cannot get on it.

When I say I want to come in and visit them they say they are not open to the public and only do everything online.

I am very tired of all of the excuses that Have a Look keep giving me, no wonder they have negative reviews online from other angry customers.

• Havealook.com.au's response · Apr 07, 2020

We provide the best support in the land, and if you were a genuine customer, and you are not, you would know this. Surely you have better things to do than make our company look bad.

• Li
          Lisa Geraldson Dec 22, 2019

I have been calling and emailing you for the past 3 days and have heard no response, if you went on holidays surely you should of sent out a mass email or posted something on your Facebook page to let your customers know that you will be away on holidays.

I need urgent support as my website and emails are down and on your website it mentions you provide 24/7 support, I guess this is not the case.

Havealook.com.au scammed

I had engaged Have a Look to upgrade our website, their after website support is horrific.

It seems that once you pay them they no longer care about you and just focus on the next sale.

We have tried calling and emailing multiple times without any response and when we do eventually call on a private number they tell us we have to pay for their support when they do mention they offer free support.

Simple things like our emails constantly going down or our website crashing due to slow hosting speed they try to blame us when in fact they are providing our email and website hosting.

It seems that many of the negative reviews on Google reviews about Have a Look are "REAL REVIEWS" and Have a Look just try's to play them down saying that all negative reviews about them are false and that their service is 100% perfect, yeah right guys!!!

Just search around online and you will see other negative reviews about them https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2799778

Hi Adrian

You are a fake sammer, trying to make our business look bad. You dont appear anywhere in our database as ever being a customer.

Havealook.com.au no technical support

Its a week already Im trying to solve a problem with an expired SSL certificate that got crushed for unknown reason. My website is not active and support team works only from Friday to Monday until 5 which is a non sense.
          Guys on the other end are responsive but as a customer I want to see results rather then bunch of emails bouncing in and out where first email contradicts second one and when the site is still inaccessible due to expired SSL Certificate I have no responsibility for.

May 08, 2019

Havealook.com.au — website design scam

If you are after a quality website then do not waste your times with Have a Look. They have terrible...

Havealook Websiteswebsite design

I engaged Havealook Websites to design my small business website. The contract I signed did not provide any details on the design process. It only specified that the total payment would be deducted out of my bank account on the day my website was ready to go live. Once I signed the contract, I received an instruction document. I read it in its entirety and it simply explained that once ready, the website would be available for viewing online. It never specified that no drafts or still pictures could be provided before to check the design and that "online" meant Live replacing my current website. I only found this on the day I was meant to see (what I thought was the first draft of) my website which was anyway 48 hours AFTER the payment was automatically taken out of my bank account. At that stage I was informed in writing that the only way I could see my website was by replacing my current one. That there was no way I was able to check what it looked like in any other way. Furthermore, by changing my website to havelook server, all my company emails could have gone offline for up to 48 hours. I was also informed I had to coordinate my email and the go live myself directly to the company that hosted my mailbox (Microsoft) and my domain (Go Daddy). This was never mentioned in any of their written communication. As I provided content and design suggestions (without ever seeing any work) I received emails form Havelook Marketing Groups stating I didn't have to organise anything on my side: "So I bet you are thinking"Well... what do I do now?"The good news is absolutely nothing! You get to sit back and relax while we take care of this stage of the website build." I was astonished to find out the only way I could see my website for the first time was to upload it live and to upload it live all my company emails could have been offline for up to 48 hours. I regrettably agreed to this and organised it on a Friday night. Once the website came online the quality of the work was entirely disappointing, it was manly the content I provided with multiple fonts and sizes. Some graphics were available on the Home Page but literally ALL OTHER PAGES were just text in different fonts and sizes! Finally, the site didn't even include a Security Certificate, one of my clients accessed it over that weekend and he thought my business had gone bankrupt!!! I then had a look at their CMS (Content Management System) to see if I could at least update some of it myself and found it very clunky and difficult to use, nothing compared to more intelligent CMS like Wordpress or Wix. I wrote a complaint and spoke to one of their support managers who acknowledged that a lot of the key information about the site going live (Eg Security Certificate and Emails going live) is purposely NOT documented (!!!) he also acknowledged my website design was of a much lower quality than any other designs he saw before from Havealook. But once I told him I had lost confidence that they could do a good job, he refused to refund me any money. I have now issued a formal complaint with NSW Fair Trading. I would suggest before you engage with this business to look at the small writing in their contracts, but guess what? By their own admission, a lot of that information is either unclear on their contracts or missing. And the little that you get is given to you AFTER you signed a contract committing to pay the full value of their services and that no refunds are available! Be careful who you are getting involved with.

Hi Paolo,
                Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback. Below we have outlined our response to your concerns.

The contract is not designed to explain any design processes at all, our processes are all explained before the sale is made on the phone and also in emails and is then re-iterated in supporting documentation that is sent once the contract is entered into our system. This is to make sure that our customers understand what to expect with our service. Yes, we launch our websites in their live state so that customers can interact with the graphical elements and provide any feedback or changes in a timely manner which are then addresses as a priority service, operating in any other manner would incur a significant increase in our pricing. We create high quality websites at an affordable price and by the end of the changes process 99.9% of the time our customers are happy with what we come up with. Unfortunately you were not willing to go through the changes process with myself, and therefore I could not help you get the website which you had envisioned. I am sure you can agree that design can take some tweaking, sometimes even a complete overhaul or a new set of eyes to get the job done.

In regards to the issue you experienced with your emails, this was due to having your name servers pointed to WIX, the domain being hosting by Go Daddy and the emails being with Microsoft. I can understand the confusion as this sort of management is quite messy however it has zero relevance to the service we are providing as we are not managing your domain or emails. The wrong records were changed in the wrong place, which is why your emails were no longer working. I wish the domain had have been managed by us and that issue would never have occurred as my team is very well trained in navigating such a poorly managed domain and email situation. I believe this is also why you rejected my offer to organize a “Test Domain” and switch your website back to your previous site whilst we work through the website until we reach a point you are more than happy with.

In regards to the SSL certificate, all of our websites are given SSL certificates. As soon as the website we designed is live, our system generates an SSL certificate and it is installed onto the website. We do our best to document all of our processes clearly, you are the first customer I have had expressing these concerns which has led to us reviewing what we sent out again, we are always open to improving the service that we offer.
                Our CMS is designed for the novice user, other platforms require a certain level of skill and knowledge to make changes, whereas with ours, if you can use a word document you can use the system to make changes. We offer free support if anything is unclear and are more than happy to walk any of our customers through the CMS.

And yes, I definitely agreed that the design of the content could use some work, we do not shy away from constructive criticism at all, when there is a lot of information provided it can leave more room for error, however as mentioned above, you did not give us the chance to make any changes to work that was done. In short Paolo, I am happy to still offer you help in getting this website up to a stage you are happy, yes there is always room for improvement however I believe we have communicated as much information that we can through all of our of our documents.

Have a Look Website Designthey do not deliver what they promised, stay away!!

Have a Look website design did not design the website to the way they promised.

They mentioned they provide unlimited rounds of changes but this is a lie, they provided me 2 rounds and then tried to charge me for each round after, this is false advertising as on their website they mentioned they provide unlimited rounds of changes until you're happy.

When I asked for a refund they refuse to give it and made up a lot of excuses.

I would tell everyone else to stay completely away from havealook.com.au as they ignore your emails and there 1300 number they never pick up and block your calls, not even sure if they're based in Australia as when you go to their Melbourne office it does not exist.

• Havealook.com.au's response · Apr 07, 2020

This is a fake review. The person known by this name has never been a customer. This review must be removed.

Havealook Websites — Websites

Havealook websites. With my own personal experience with havalook websites was not pleasant. Firstly they...

Brisbane

www.havealook.net — Web design Hosting

AVOID www.havealook.net or NTH Services Poor service and standards. Havealook.net do not return your call...