Having problems with 50 Dollar Logo?

50 Dollar Logo reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 9, 2008. The latest review did not receive finished logo was posted on Oct 23, 2017. The latest complaint Scam, Fraud was resolved on Nov 10, 2009. 50 Dollar Logo has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 10 reviews. 50 Dollar Logo has resolved 6 complaints.

50 Dollar Logo Customer Service Contacts

Oxford, England, Oxfordshire
United Kingdom - OX100PD

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 50 Dollar Logo Customer Service. Initial 50 Dollar Logo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 50 Dollar Logo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 50 Dollar Logo. Discuss the issues you have had with 50 Dollar Logo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

50 Dollar Logo Complaints & Reviews

50dollarlogo.comdid not receive finished logo

I paid $69 for the premium service and received 12 potential logos within 48 hours. None of them were quite right so I sent back a revision request, and never heard from them again, despite 2 more follow up emails. They promise unlimited revisions and that they will not stop working on the logo until you are completely satisfied. I've lost 3 weeks waiting, am out the money and have no logo.

50dollarlogo.comFraud Scam No Refund

This business seems to be a fraudulent 'bait & switch' operation unlicensed and running out of the person belows home:

Tommy O'Driscoll
    50DollarLogo.com
    53 Fir Tree Avenue
    Wallingford,
    Oxford, Oxfordshire OX10 0PD
    07951.768.689
    EMail: [protected]@hotmail.com

Regarding the issue with NOCHEX... you must file a complaint and dispute / refund with your bank for refund. Show any correspondence you have with them to your bank.

You may file complaints as I did with the following authorities to address the issue:

a complaint on potential criminal and misleading business practices with:

Thames Valley Police
    Reading Rd,
    Wallingford, West Berkshire OX10 9DN
    Telephone: [protected] / [protected],

and for doing business without a license:
    Oxford Police Station
    St Aldates
    Oxford OX1 1SZ

business license, unauthorised business location and taxation activities investigated by

South Oxfordshire District Council
    Benson Lane
    Crowmarsh Gifford
    Wallingford
    OX10 8NW
    Telephone: 01491.823.209
    [protected]@southoxon.gov.uk

having their domains and websites closed down for fraudulent activies via Tucows.com (registrar) and InMotion Hosting.(ISP)

WEBSITE OWNER DATA

+44.[protected]
    Technical Contact:
    o'driscoll, tommy [protected]@hotmail.com
    +44.[protected]

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
    Record last updated on 25-Jan-2011.
    Record expires on 24-Jan-2013.
    Record created on 24-Jan-2007.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:

Domain servers in listed order:
    ns.inmotionhosting.com
    ns2.inmotionhosting.com
    ******************************************

50dollarlogo.comScam, Fraud

Scam...going on 3 months of a promised refund.

I do have some possible solution so this company doesn't keep scamming others.

I was able to figure out who the webhosting provider is, Inmotionhosting.com, phone #[protected] . I called them to see if I could get a number to the actual company but they said it was "registered as private".

They recommended I email their abuse deparment and if this company is doing illegal or Fictitious business, they will shut down the site.

The email address is: [protected]@inmotionhosting.com

I'm emailing them immediately explaining all the problems, forwarding them the lengthy email trails AND sending links to all the complaint boards about this company.

50 Dollar LogosNever listen customers

50 dollar logo should improve their communication with customers. Forget about several revisions. They will never listen to you. I could not communicate with them even for the first revision. They will keep sending you revisions without listening you. So after 2 revisions of their own ways, I just gave up communicating. I lost 50 dollars. Do not bother cut and paste logos to communicate. They will never read. What kind of customer service is this? Is it because they are out of U.S.? I hate 50 dollar logos. Their web site portfolio looks good. Sounds great that you can get a logo with 50 dollars and endless revision. They will do it endlessly without never listening you. They will keep collecting money from oversees without satifying coustumers. They should be out of business now. Never ever use 50 dollar logo.

50 Dollar LogoRIP OFF!!! 50 LOGO IS A SCAM

*beware 50 dollar logo is a scam!!! *

I ordered a logo from 50 dollar logo on july 15th 2009. I paid extra for 24hr turnaround time for my fist 6 samples, and black and white options. I was supposed to pay a total of $109 dollars. They charged me for $122.37. When I questioned them as to why. They claimed that they didn't over charge me. When I sent them a screen shot of my bank statement and said "yes you did over charge me" I never heard from them again. They did send me several revisions of my logo and appeared to be making progress; all though the revisions were not completed in 24hrs as promised by their website. When the charges came through on my bank statement and they denied that they had over charged me that was the last straw. I asked for my money back. There website claims a 100% money back guarantee for any reason no questions asked. We'll it's been over a week now and they will not respond to my e-mails. I have sent them 4 or 5 e-mails and they appear to be ignoring me. They did not complete my logo. Nor did they send me the logo files on how far they had come. They have completely cut me off. So in essence they have stole $122.37. I have received nothing for my money. Zero, zip, zilch! I even e-mailed and say hey i'll still work with you (because I have no other option at this point, they are holding my money hostage) let’s get this figured out. They will not respond and there is no phone number to contact them by. Because of this my review is scam!!! They have stole $122.37 from me and given nothing in return!

• Ve
              VesnaR Aug 28, 2017

Unfortunately I can confirm the same!! I have used a number of times in the past few years but this last time they indeed took my money and never even border to reply to me. It is a shame because I will not waste any opportunity to bad mouth them from now on. It is confirmed - they are a SCAM!! It makes me so angry that they are there ripping random people off. PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM THEM AS THEY ARE NOT HONEST BUSINESS PEOPLE!!

anonyMiss Aug 30, 2009

A reputable business will show you samples before you pay!!! Do not go with thes guys!!!

50 Dollar Logono refund

Hired 50 Dollar Logo to design a logo and a business card for me. I paid them $79 and started receiving terrible logos. I didn't like any of them. You could tell that they were just cutting and pasting from some really bad gallery. Finally I picked a logo, even though I really didn't care for it and they sent me the logo in several formats. All of the logos were extremely low resolution. I couldn't use any of the formats for anything. I tried to use the logo for letterhead, faxes, emails, etc, and the quality was so poor that the logo wasn't even readable. I had several tech support people look at it (not 50 dollar logo) and they said that the logo was too low res to use. I contacted 50 dollar logo and they tried to fix it, but could not. THEY SENT ME THREE EMAILS that said they will give me my money back, and they never did. Their design work is crap, they are extremely low tech and low res, and they are crooks.

50dollarlogoUnauthorized charges

I found www.50dollarlogo.com searching on the internet. Seemed like a reasonable price for a logo. Too reasonable looking back. They say they will give you 6 custom made logos. About a week went by and I had heard nothing from them. Their site says 24hr service, 100% Money Back Guarantee, all custom logos, no clipart, 2 designers to your account, the list goes on.

After my first email to find out why no contact had been made and what was happening with the logo's they send an apology and said within 2 days they would have my concepts. The logo's came over and what do you know. Real garbage looking clipart. Just terrible. Stuff kids make in art class. Well since they will keep redesigning until your happy or a money back guarantee I figured lets keep going, I have nothing to lose. Little did I know by paying I already lost. Over and over they sent me the same type of terrible clipart concepts. Not even 30 days after signing up I finally I requested my money back. The response from 50dollarlogo was that my money would be returned in 21 days.

I signed up on 4/14/2008. Its now March of 2009. I have every email they have sent me. They no longer are returning my emails. They have multiple addresses too. [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@50dollarlogo.com. All my emails are signed by someone named Abina.

Normally I would just brush this off until I realized form countless articles of people with the same issue thats what they are banking on. Now I'm going to find anyway to write articles about this company so nobody falls for this again. If potential customers want to see the terrible logos I'll show them, if they want to see their emails I'll show them. DO NOT BUY FROM 50DOLLAR LOGO!!

50dollarlogo if your reading this, send me my money back! Your Better Business Bureau is not in good standing either and its about to get worse.

• Ci
                  ciciliu Jun 23, 2012

HI guys,
                  I had a very bad experience with this company. Although in the end I got my money back with the help of my bank, it was really time-consuming. Anyway, I think it is worthy to punish the bad guys. I think the bad experience should be similar to yours: bad design, no advice was take in the revision and promised to refund and even told you that they have refunded but nothing happened.
                  I’d like to share some tips to fight against the vicious company.
                  1, Keep all the on-line chatting records with them. Please note that there is a chatting record email can be sent by their system. The e-mail is sent by a company named 50dollarlogo which is a sister company to it. Together with 25poundlogo, they are all notorious;
                  2, Keep all the emails you wrote to them, of course, they would never reply email to you when you begin to ask refund;
                  3, Ask them about their address, tell them directly that you want to write a letter to them to claim your right. Mail the letter recorded. Whether they receive the letter or not is not important. If they received, they must reply you in written or refund you. If the letter is sent back to you, it just certify that even their address are not true.
                  4, If the time is long enough and all the evidences pointing to a spam, you can turn to your bank to ask help. If you paid by credit card, you can also ask help from the card association. If you paid by debit card as me, you can ask for a debit card charge back. Keep in mind, I bet the first reaction of bank is to refuse your claim. But don’t give up, write a complaint letter to the bank and send it by a record mail. They will contact you and direct you to the department dealing with fraud. Following their directions, describe the whole story, attach the online contract (esp the 100% refund guarantee), the mails, emails and on-line chatting records, if you like, the comments about the company on line. Then your bank will investigate, if there is no problem, they will ask the company’s bank to investigate and charge the money back to you. If you success, the company will also be fined.
                  From experience, I would strongly advise avoiding Logo Design Guarantee. They are too cheap to be true. If you are already in the trouble, don’t give up, you will win in the end and the company should be punished.

I hope this helps.

• Li
                  lily98 Sep 19, 2011

I order a logo from this site on 7/13 with their 100% 5 day refund guarantee only to be waiting (now 9/19) for my refund that I'm never going to get back! This company is a complete scam and I think that everyone that has been ripped off by them should join together and sue to shut these ### down! I've been on hold ALL day long with people at their company trying my hardest to get my refund. They were only supposed to charge me $125, but instead the charge processed as $141.25. These idiots not only suck at their designs, but at math as well. Their phone number (not listed on their site) is [protected]. I've been calling and harassing them, and will continue to do so until I receive my money back!

• Sh
                  shoredaddy Sep 07, 2009

Designs are terrible, refunds are impossible to receive. They are liars and theives!

• Ke
                  Ken Apr 01, 2009

I too have been stung. I paid for a logo in November 2008, didn't get it, asked for a refund, no replies to emails unless I disguise myself as a potential client. Nochec will not refund the money and it is now April '09.

It's not so much the money but the time taken trying to first get the logo you ordered then second get the refund.

I think it might be time to play with 50DollarLogo's online capabilities :-)

• Ni
                  nicolasipprell Mar 26, 2009

I too was shocked at the poor quality of the logos I was sent from 25pound Logo, I actually got the 50pound package! I demanded a refund, it took 3 emails for them to take notice..then they agreed in 21 days I would have a refund, which they have not done and its been way over a month! I feel stupid for falling for them in the first place, theyre logos dont even look great on the site..but what they send you is 100% worse, shocking in fact!
                  I will have to contact trading standards and my credit card company.

25pound Logo are complete con artists, shame on them!

Nicola

50dollarlogo.com — Online fraud

I live in England and paid 25pounds on 22nd September for a logo. I was very let down by the standard of...

50 Dollar Logo50 dollar logo is a scam

50 dollar logo is not a legitimate business. They don't have listed telephone or address. The employees of the company do not speak English well and most importantly they have no graphic design experience whatsoever. If you paid with credit card you can dispute the charge with your bank because they do not give any refund either.

• Rp
                    RppdOff Oct 30, 2012

Yes, all I can say is be careful. Better yet, go somewhere else to get a logo!!

• Fr
                    frustrated321654 Aug 17, 2009

I hired this company to creat a logo for my business. I am now being accused of copyright infringement by a US based company that created the almost identical logo for one of their clients a year prior to my logo being 'created'. I can't get a response from the company and now their online 'live' support won't even acknowlege me - they change their status to offline everytime I try to contact them.

matt27 Jul 13, 2009

I applied for a logo through this outfit but the designs I recieved resembled something put together by a ###ed 2 year old. I then applied for a refund which they said they would do, but never followed through. I received no further correspondance despite numerous emails.

• Go
                    Got Ripped Jul 11, 2009

I've got the same crappy treatment... God this is the first time in 15 years on the internet that I get scammed... I really feel dumb, but at that pricing level you don't get the reflex of a simple 50 dollar logo +scam search off google...

I gave them a clear path to execute upon, they didn't bother reading it, they came out with crap straight out of a software like MyLogoMaker. I thought I wouldn't push them for too many revisions at that price but at least I would get a base idea to build upon, the stuff was so far off it was completely useless. They delivered 2 days late from the stated date they would deliver, and worst, I never got the revisisons. When asking for a refund, they simply stopped answering.

To ANYONE who has issues with them, 3 things to do, DOCUMENT everything, CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT, and POST YOUR STORY ONLINE so that these sites get way up in searches and stop people from getting frauded. Documenting will help to push the case, and calling credit card company to block off further transaction will leave wither nochex in trouble because no credit card will allow payment to them, and at some point volume alone WILL make it launch a police investigation.

it's amazing the numbers of complaints out there...

/URL removed/

/URL removed/

50 Dollar Logo — paid for service of logo design, they withrew payment from my account and no more contact and no logo

• Go
                    Got had, bad Feb 09, 2009

I to have been ripped off by 50 dollar log. The didn't listen to what kind of Logo I wanted and sent one back to me with in 6 hours. It's was very unprofessional and it look like it came from their clip art book.

I am still waiting on my refund and will contact my credit card company to reverse the bogus charges.

Needed revisions to my logo went online to select a company who specializes in graphic design and selected...