Having problems with Hit Web Design?

Hit Web Design Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hit Web Design Customer Service. Initial Hit Web Design complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hit Web Design above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hit Web Design. Discuss the issues you have had with Hit Web Design and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hit Web Design Complaints & Reviews

Heritage Hit Web DesignClass action lawsuit

I wanted to make a web site about san diego from the locals perspective i invested way over 5000.and got a logo and
no web site .When i said i wanted my money back they gave me a run around an delivered nothiing not even a return call tryed to scam more money and empty promises.They took all I had saved for my buisness and crushed my dream.

genkstar Sep 29, 2016

hi, back in 2010 i also hired hit web design/heritage web design to build me a social network/penny auction/gaming database website. i ordered a mobile site addition and a dedicated server. after working on it for almost 6 months, and charging me almost $15, 000 to build the entire site, all of a sudden they disappeared and i got screwed out of all that money. i remember the owner of the site ended up starting some other site with his family members or something like that, they also owed over a milion dollars back taxes to the irs and about hundred thousand to health care. anyways, i never received any kind of money back, and i was wondering if you or anyone filed any class action suit?
      If you have any info whatsoever, please contact me [email protected]
      thanks
      mike genkin

Hit Web Design — Update - important

I realize some of you may already know this, but HIT has changed their name yet again and are now known a...

Website-Hitz.com — Fraud on payment

Website-Hitz.com is a BIG SCAM PTC Site I work on this site for 5 months when i earn payout amount company...

Hit Web DesignDon't trust!

Company promised to set up our website to be able to download songs and sell artwork over the internet.
    What a load of baloney ! Numerous "sales managers" called me with more sales offers. Tech support is virtually non existant; they may pick up after about 30minutes; when they do, they are clueless or state that it would take "too much time" to explain something (very simple). No one at the website could answer one simple question... "Why won't the website play our music and why can't it be downloaded ?". Immense frustration in dealing with these people as they bounce you from one overwhelmed "professional" to another, each one more clueless that the last. Don't, DON'T trust your business to these idiots. I cut off payment and asked for a chargeback on my credit card.

Hit Web Designthey said one thing but never did it

hit web design is the worst. they said they could design my site for one price, then when i saw the finish result it was nothing like it was design to be no function nothing, then they said it would be an extra cost $$$ to get it to were it should be, 2 weeks later still nothing was done, then they said a programmer had to program my site, then that was an extra $$$, but my project manager that would call me every day stopped calling me and when i tryed calling her direct line no one would pick up, i had to call someone else then be transfered to her, this company is the the worst, they take your money and run, you get a half done site and you spend twice the amount they ask for in the beginning. ill get my bank statements, and customer reciepts together and said them

Hit Web DesignDOUBLE CHARGED /WEB SITE NEVER COMPLETED/HARD TO CONTACT COMPANY WHEN NEEDED HELP, ETC.

We decided to go with Hit Web design as they were advertise through " Inc. 500 Co." Our nightmare started back in April of 2009 and it has continued until last month (March 2011) when they closed their business for good . We were unaware that they closed their doors until we checked our Web site, our e-mail wasn't working on on the computer, it referenced us to contact our web master. We tried calling but kept on getting a recording that the circuits were busy. During the process of getting our web site constructed they had: 1) Lost our photos (we had to send a new disc to them via mail). 2) We were told if we had all of our information to them within 3 weeks, which we did, that the site would be live within 3 weeks but in reality it took 6 months and the site was still not satisfactory to our standards. 3) They constantly were out sourcing parts of the project to people from coast to coast. We would get use to one person and then the next time it would be someone else (the other person was no longer with the company . 4) Every time when we tried to contact them the recording would say (example) you are third one in line to be helped but then when you were next in line to be helped your call was put back in line for third in line. When we finally got help it twould be a week later and the ONLY time when they were prompt with their calls was when they wanted more money. We have never received any e-mails from clients about purchasing our photographs, which at best seems a little odd for having this site for a year and a half. They reassured us the e-mail was working .. NOT !!! Financially we invested a large sum putting our trust in this company and only to be left with disappointment and distrust in Hit Web Design .

urscrewed Jun 24, 2011

Great News! HIT Web Design appears to still be in business! They are just operating under a different name. Heritage Web Design LLC and also have spun off their software to ISO Web Works! You can contact them and if HIT Web Design owes you money feel free to contact either business or Leah Young @ [protected]!

wwwdotcom May 10, 2011

Hello, we would be glad to help you get your site up and running. We don't charge up front fees so you can check out your site before any payments need to be made. Contact Lou Rogers [protected] for additional information.

Hit Web Designscam

I had been a customer of Hit web design when they were Heritage Web and always got the worse customer service of any place I have ever delt with !! They made promises they never kept, and as soon as they got my $$ for more services in the pretense of hosting my website and making it better... they never answered my phone calls, I was constantly put on hold for sometimes up to 1 hour !! Still never gettting questions answered. Was told repeatedly that they would return my call, but never did. The only time I received phone call was when they wanted me to sign up for some so called "extended service" long story with this company but just 3 days before they closed their doors and walked out on their customers without a word they had the audasity to call and try and get me to sign up for some more "services" I am sure all the while knowing they were getting ready to shut their doors. Of course I told them I was so disgusted with their present service that I was done with having them do anything more for me, and I was searching for another web hosting company. Unbelievable !!!

getstarcpr Mar 09, 2011

EVERYONE THERE IS HOPE!!! PLEASE PLEASE FILE A CLAIM WITH THE PROVO, UT POLICE DEPARTMENT!!! THEY ARE NOW TAKING REPORTS AND/OR COMPLAINTS AGAINST HIT WEB DESIGN FOR ANY FRAUD OR SCAM ACTIVITY. YOU CAN ASK FOR OFFICER DICK OR SGT. CROSBY - [protected] CALL! THE MORE CALLS THE BETTER. I JUST FILED MY CLAIM AND RECEIVED A CASE NUMBER. WHEN I CALLED AND MENTIONED HIT WEB DESIGN THEY ALREADY KNEW ABOUT THE COMPLAINTS THAT HAVE BEEN COMING IN. I DID MY PART TO SEE JUSTICE SERVED. I HOPE YOU WILL DO THE SAME. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! !!! _________________________________________

AGAIN THE NUMBER IS:

saragellerman Dec 28, 2010

HIT Management Mar 11, 2010

It is in our best interest to work with customers who have complaints in order to reach a reasonable and fair resolution and establish a long term business relationship. One of our core values is to demonstrate our respect and commitment to all of our clients. In most cases, we go beyond what is fair for the company to satisfy a displeased client.

If you have a specific complaint or concern, please communicate directly with me at [email protected] or [email protected]
              Warmest Regards,
              Quality Control Administrator

• Gi
              gimme some truth Mar 10, 2010

Wish I would have read this board first. They took my credit card number and after I told them to not bill me me and I wanted to cancel they did anyway. When you try to call them they give you a runaround even further and never respond to you. WHAT A SCAM!

Hit Web DesignServices not provided

Signed a contract with Hit in September 2010. We have not been provided with a website or hosting at all. We have paid for the products and have not have the services rendered. We are a small business and run a very tight budget. We invested our marketing money into this site, which now will not be providing us any business on the web. It is just my husband and I in this business and we are now going to have to close down, we do not have the funds to create a new website and the additional marking money we had to get us by while they site was being built is gone. We are devastated and cannot believe that someone would do this, epically claiming to be a "small business".

• Em
                Empower by knowledge Mar 28, 2011

These people have been scammed and defrauded. Attempting to profit there from is inappropriate.
                Anyone who wishes can prepare a site for free at http://demo.joomla.org/ It has been designed for non-programmers to get their sites up quickly and easily. Within minutes or the same day your site is up and running. The site you create will look professionally prepared for free.

You can do social sites, e-commerce sites, and much much more.
                Who uses Joomla?
                MTV Quizilla
                Here are just a few examples of Web sites that use Joomla:
                * MTV Networks Quizilla (Social networking) - http://www.quizilla.com
                * IHOP (Restaurant chain) - http://www.ihop.com
                * Harvard University (Educational) - http://gsas.harvard.edu
                * Citibank (Financial institution intranet) - Not publicly accessible
                * The Green Maven (Eco-resources) - http://www.greenmaven.com
                * Outdoor Photographer (Magazine) - http://www.outdoorphotographer.com
                * PlayShakespeare.com (Cultural) - http://www.playshakespeare.com
                * Senso Interiors (Furniture design) - http://www.sensointeriors.co.za

Check out their sample sites and portfolios at http://community.joomla.org/showcase/
                A Joomla site through the Demo is hosted for the first 30 days for free on cloudaccess.net. You can move your site to any hosting company you desire.

If you need to add a feature to your site like a shopping cart the add-ons are free or have minimal costs of $0-$30. If you wish to change something the software helps you do that for free. If there is a feature that you would like and there is not an add-on available, you can make a request for help. The costs are reasonable. There are no high pressured sales people to worry about.

Joomla is type of software that allows companies like isowebworks and PPCmanagementllc to produce a website for your review quickly. They are not building your site nor coding to build your site. They use free open source packages like Joomla to build the sites. This software is available to the public (you) for free. Why pay someone else to do this when you can do it yourself with ease and for free. Before you pay someone to build your site give Joomla a try.

Joomla is a free open source content management system (CMS). Some companies put there name on top of the CMS and call it their product when in fact it is the work of many who have devoted their time to the free open source development projects.

We are not against anyone choosing to pay someone to create the sites using Joomla. We are only against not giving credit to the free open source community who actually developed the programs such as Joomla and disclosing its usage to the public.

Because of the short amount of time it takes to build a site with Joomla, use care when paying someone to build your site. Make sure they have actually built sites from scratch and understand CSS, XML, HTML, JavaScript, PHP, Perl, and AJAX at a minimum. Make sure they have and are building some sites from scratch or have disclosed to you that they only use a CMS. Make sure it is disclosed in your contract if they will build the code themselves and have qualified programmers or use free open source software.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
                1. Never sign a contract that does not provide a full refund if you are not satisfied with the product or service.
                2. Make sure that you do not pay for hosting until your site is live and functioning the way you requested.
                3. Make sure that you ”own” your site code with no strings attached except payment for the building of the site as agreed to in writing.
                4. Never sign an agreement that does not require a deadline for building the site or provides for phased rollout with deadlines of features. You can even request that there is a penalty for each day the site is past the due date to motivate the completion of the site.
                5. Never agree to jurisdiction outside of your own state or country.
                6. Never agree that the full price as been earned or is due unless the site is built to your satisfaction.
                7. Make sure you have documentation of what is in scope of your request and what is out of scope for your request. Get it in writing.
                8. Never let anyone pressure into purchasing anything. Tell them that you need to review it with your partners and that until you have your partner”s sign off you can not make the purchase. Then take the time to research and review the information before you buy. Get a family member or trusted friend to be your partner in helping you make the decision. Get three opinions before you buy. If you are uncomfortable in any way don’t buy. It is better to wait than be sorry.
                9. Always read the terms of the agreement before you sign. If you don’t like the terms you can change them. Any company that is unwilling to work with you on the terms is giving you a sign of what is ahead. Run don’t walk away from a company that is unwilling to work with your terms.

ISO Web Works/HIT Web DesingnPayment

Me and I am sure that others are wondering when we can expect payment for our services when employed with you? You refer everyone to a damn email address for concerns? Why can't you have a phone number that we can call? Are you running and hiding because you all are guilty of being a piece of ###? Only cowards hide behind someone and just so you are aware I have proof that David Aitken is working there too!!! We are not stupid!

• ExHitDesigner Mar 26, 2011

Newest phone call to ISO Webworks. They are screening Calls to avoid us complaining. Listen for yourself:
                  Then give em a call or leave a message, we will not stop until we are answered!

Hit Web Design — Class Action Lawsuit

We are currently forming a class action lawsuit against HIT web Design, AKA Heritage Web Solutions. Please...

Sonny Olsen/HIT Web/ ISO Web WorksScamming together!

Does this Mr Sonny know what he got himself into? I certainly cannot wait until David Aiken promises him he will get the world and the he gets a swift kick in the ###!!! Well maybe he likes it that way! Who the hell knows but I would never do business with either of them...seeing as they are both full of ###!!!

• Ic
                    I_C_U May 18, 2011

Yup, that is the case.

• Fo
                    FormerEmployee4 Apr 13, 2011

@ethicalhit

I'm not sure if this is what ICU is referring to, but a few years back his wife claimed their old fertility dr (that they hadn't been to for years) inappropriately touched her during an exam. This accusation was made by his wife only after several other (much more recent) patients came forward with the same complaints. She claims this was because she was "scared". Sonny represented her (only her as far as I know) in suing this dr. Sounds like a conflict of interest to me, but I'm not a lawyer so what do I know?

• Ut
                    utookthewordsoutofmymouth Apr 02, 2011

and thats what i would do after hit's track record.

• Fo
                    FormerEmployee4 Apr 02, 2011

From what I hear, he blew through HIT's retainer and is no longer their legal representative

ethicalhit Mar 29, 2011

@ ICU what did they go through?

urscrewed Mar 29, 2011

I tried to call Mr Olsen and speak with him regarding my valid concern with his client HIT web design and left a message with I am assuming the secretary. I left my name and number and no call back? I advised the secretary they are not answering my emails that are going in a dark hole for [email protected] and any person would normally return a stupid phone call. Apparently, he is not a straight forward no bull ### kind of man! I say man up Mr Olsen and HIT web but all they know how to do is avoid the concern or just cowards! Bottom line is we will have the last laugh and our day in court!!!

• Ic
                    I_C_U Mar 29, 2011

Considering the drama Mr Olsen and his wife went through you would think he would be more ethical!

• Ut
                    utookthewordsoutofmymouth Mar 27, 2011

don't worry Sonny, if he hasn't been paid he will take the management to the cleaners... or he might just be screwed because he may have helped the management hide all their assets, he might be as dirty as the rest of them...

nice statement they sent a bunch of bs

• ExHitDesigner Mar 26, 2011

Then give em a call or leave a message, we will not stop until we are answered!

Heritage Web Design, Provo, Utah — Got ripped off for undelivered services

For those who are scammed by Hit We Design, I empathize with you as I am also a victim of this crooked...

Hit Web Design/Iso Webworks — If Employees Quit They Wouldn't get Paid

Just curious because I heard this from a former co-worker who was still close with employees that were there...

ISO Webworks/ Hit Web Design — Company Changed names

Hit Web Design/ Heritage Web Solutions that just left 15, 000 customers out in the cold and did not pay...

Hit Web Design — Fraud

HIT WEB DESIGNS is a scam just like many others have said. They sound professional starting off and then...

Hit Web Design — Website & Hosting Errors

Hit Web Design is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They start out seeming like they are goinjg to...

Hit Web DesignNo Response after 75 call and emails

This is the worst company I have every delt with I ahve called and emailed in a 2 week time period and never a call I did get 2 emails asking what the problem was. In every call and email I stated exactly what was wrong. Do not every do business with the company. The company has promised so many hour of free web help with every yealy renewal, bu you never see the help also my contract is double the price of when I started, this is not waht we agreed on. I paid for banner adds and have never received them. Half my site customers can not access.

getstarcpr Mar 10, 2011

PLEASE FILE A CLAIM WITH THE PROVO, UT POLICE DEPARTMENT. THEY ARE NOW TAKING REPORTS AND/OR COMPLAINTS AGAINST HIT WEB DESIGN FOR ANY FRAUD OR SCAM ACTIVITY. YOU CAN ASK FOR OFFICER DICK OR SGT. CROSBY - [protected] CALL! THE MORE CALLS THE BETTER. I JUST FILED MY CLAIM AND RECEIVED A CASE NUMBER. WHEN I CALLED AND MENTIONED HIT WEB DESIGN THEY ALREADY KNEW ABOUT THE COMPLAINTS THAT HAVE BEEN COMING IN. I DID MY PART TO SEE JUSTICE SERVED.

Good Luck!

• Dw
                      dw2011 Mar 09, 2011

Heritage Web Design has not paid their employees in months...some even dating back to June of last year

ethicalhit Feb 22, 2011

I suggest that you follow my steps to get your money back, and hopefully you used your VISA or MasterCard when you went with Hit Web Design, because if you went with American Express or Discover Card it will be harder to get your money back.

Step 1: Call your Bank or Credit Card company, and do a charge back. Do not let hit get any more of your money and try to get as much of it back as you can.
                      Step 2: Contact the Utah Attorney General's Office and file a formal complaint with them about your relationship with Hit Web Design.
                      Step 3: Contact the BBB and file a formal complaint with them.
                      Step 4: Contact your local newspaper, radio and TV station and inform them of your experience.

Hit Web DesignRip-off!

As a start-up internet business, the first thing I needed was a web site. I found HIT web design and called in June of 2010. I spoke to a knowledgeable saleman and agreed on $3, 200 for the project.
                    I jumped through all the hoops, changed my hosting to them, filled in the online questionaire with detailed information. Gave them everything they asked for.
                    They told me that the project would be completed in phases, and that the modules they would use would make for quick work.
                    I sent half, $1, 600 to start. As soon as they had the money, I service vanished. It's Feb. 1, 2011 and all I have is a marker page up on rockabillyhub.com. the Project has shifted from person to person. I have explained the vision for the site to at least a dozen different people there. The last communication from them was from an out-source guy in Australia two weeks ago. He won't call or answer emails either. I went to the BBB online site and found hundreds of complaints too. I have emailed the owner, at [protected]@hwsinet.com, but fear the worst. My money is gone. I can start over and/or sue. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with HIT!

Andreaa Feb 24, 2011

Oh, I remember going through this same frustrating time when I was passed from one person to another to manage your web design and to have to explain your vision about your desired page all over again to a different person all the time is so frustrating! An then, you talk to a person and next day is no longer working with them... you wonder why! I have my webpage already done by them but I do not get anything from them as assistance that is not charged out of what I pay monthly. I regret to have them work with me and I will change my provider when I get the time to work with it.

ethicalhit Feb 24, 2011

• Jp
                        JPTMD Feb 03, 2011

Horrible company. Ripped me off as well.
                        They have had 800+ complaints filed to the BBB. Check out the link:

Hit Web DesignNon Delivery of Service

This company is fraudulent. I paid in full for web design services, since that time, no returned phone calls or emails. I call them every day just to get the run around. Did get some small progress with 1 returned phone call after 3 months of harassing them. For all of you who are struggling with them like I am, I think it helped that I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and then after the complaint was processed I forwarded the email confirmation to HIT Web design. ...hope this helps any of you out there who are going through the same thing as I am.

• Jk
                          jkspen Mar 10, 2011

Thanks for the update. We received a statement from the BBB of Utah today stating that as of Tuesday, March 8th Heritage Web Solutions/Hit is OUT OF BUSINESS! We tried the phone number as they have STILL not finished our website and sure enough the message states they are out of business. UGH I dont know what to think anymore.

getstarcpr Mar 09, 2011

AGAIN THE NUMBER IS:

ethicalhit Feb 22, 2011

Step 5: post ALL over the internet your experience, and post your results!

Hit Web DesignI Want My Money Back!!!

I wrote this to a Supervisor of Hit Web Design on January 21, 2011 and I still did not get his response and it is January 27th!!! I don't know what to do? Does anyone have any suggestions for I want to be reimbursed!

Hello Joe,

The reason I am contacting you today for I have an urgent request. I have made a Contract with your company to Design me a Website and I was told that it would take 3 to 10 days maximum to complete. I paid for the start of my Website on Jan. 6th and it is now already the 21st. Although it took up to a week to get my logo, I really like it. I have contacted Kaden on several occasions re my Website. Five days ago a Draft copy of my Website was sent to me, which threw me for a loop. It's like there wasn't any thought put into it and even the wording was incorrect. I was told that the purpose of a questionnaire is to give them something to work with, which was obviously not. Afterwards, I had sent Kaden an example of a Website I wanted and some new pictures and colour ideas to work with. Since then, I have sent several emails to Kaden and he reassured me that my Website would soon be done. 4 days have passed since then and I haven't heard anything more back. Please tell me what is happening for I need my Website so I can start downloading data. I have people waiting on me. I'm even planning on having Future Ranking to Market for me once it is totally ready.

When someone sends someone an email and/or voicemail, there should only be a one day turnaround maximum, especially when there is money at stake.

Please tell me the status of my Website ASAP. I trust that you are the reputable company you say you are.

Aline

HitWebDesign Mar 14, 2011

If you want to get a refund for your website feel free to call them directly or visit their new office

Phone number: They pick up saying ISO Webworks
                            [protected]

Address
                            50 N. Center Street American Fork, UT

ethicalhit Mar 10, 2011

Hit Web Design has already set up shop again and is already scamming people again. They are now doing business as ISO Webworks

this is their new URL

Their phone number is
                            [protected]

This company is currently registered to their former CTO Kevin Morrill

Contact them and demand your paycheck or your refund.

ethicalhit Mar 09, 2011

The Utah Attorney General's office has an open case against them. Please contact them ASAP.

• Lo
                            louie2175 Mar 09, 2011

THIEFS

• Lo
                            louie2175 Mar 09, 2011

I have been fighting with them going on a year now...like everyone else..no website, no responce, no refund..where do we go now...BBB can't do anything else for me.

Lou Arestad
                            any info would be helpful

[email protected]

HitWebDesign Mar 09, 2011

Here are some photos of them taking computer equipment out of the buildings

ethicalhit Mar 09, 2011

Heritage Web Solutions/ Hit Web Design closed it doors for good today at 11:00. Currently if you are a Heritage Web Solutions customer you can only access your account by contacting the server company Fiber Net http://www.fiber.net/content/heritage-and-hit-web-design

If you have paid money to Hit Web Design/ Heritage Web Solutions I suggest you do a Charge back on your Credit Card immediately and see if you can get anything back.

Please post your stories.

ethicalhit Feb 23, 2011

• We
                            Wendell Russell Feb 18, 2011

Hi Aline,
                            Just a suggestion, Contact your bank...file a chargeback for all monies paid to HIT Web Design and find a different company to do the website for you.
                            Wendell Russell