Hewlett-Packard / HP Logo

Hewlett-Packard / HP

Having problems with Hewlett-Packard / HP?

Hewlett-Packard / HP Customer Service Contacts

1501 Page Mill Rd. MS 1247
Palo Alto, California
United States - 94301-1112

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hewlett-Packard / HP Customer Service. Initial Hewlett-Packard / HP complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hewlett-Packard / HP above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hewlett-Packard / HP. Discuss the issues you have had with Hewlett-Packard / HP and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hewlett-Packard / HP Complaints & Reviews

Hewlett-Packard / HPHP Envy 6000

The product wouldn't connect to the internet so I went online hoping to speak with an online tech support person but ended up going through a robot while receiving the run around so I decided I'd google the HP phone number because for whatever reason finding it on their website was a challenge and now I see why these "Professional" people they have answering the phones are no help. Done with HP!

OpenSuse_ Jan 23, 2021

If you could let me know what sort of message were you getting, I could let you know how to proceed

Hewlett-Packard / HPHP Envy Photo 7855 All-In-One

I WILL NEVER USE ANY OTHER HP PRODUCT AGAIN. NO PRODUCTS!!! Clearly inferior products.
    Two sided complaint. 1) The printer consistently will not print with ink cartridges 3/4 -1/4 full. Theses ink cartridges are not cheap. Not to get full use is unacceptable.
    2) Customer Service, there is none. Virtual Agent would not send me to actual human to discuss my ink cartridge concerns. I did all the required steps to no avail.

HP Envy Photo 7855 All-In-One
    HP Envy Photo 7855 All-In-One

OpenSuse_ Jan 23, 2021

The problem you have can be located on Printer Headers. You may try to softly clean them up with isopropyl alcohol wait till is dry and try again. You need to remove the cartridges first.

Hewlett-Packard / HPOnline order Department

I am currently living in Mexico but am an American citizen. HP online will not sell to me because I do not have a Mexican cell phone. I have tried multiple ways to resolve this but they will not allow me or any American to purchase from them unless they have a Mexican cell phone. That is a totally RACIST policy and I want everyone to know exactly what kind of company they are.

OpenSuse_ Jan 23, 2021

RACIST ??? after last USA head said it will say all Mexicans are drug addicts and just ruined the Country?. RACIST after "American cops" killed a man putting their knee on his neck. I guess you need to analyze a bit better the word RACIST.

However your problem may be solve taking your PC over a local Tech

Dec 15, 2020

HP — Broken hii store sold me a display model with screws missing and cooling fan warn out

I went in to the Broken store to buy a new laptop, after finding a HP Laptop I liked asked staff how much it...

Hewlett-Packard / HPLaptop support

Bought my wife a new HP against my better judgement, I am an Apple guy. We had an issue with setting it up, HP wants me to pay for support even though the laptop is brand new.
        Ordered from Best Buy on 11/1/2020
        Opened box on 11/12/2020
        I just wanted someone to guide me through deleting a bad email address, should not be a big investment on HP's end. Instead I will have to return to Best Buy and start over, very poor service.

OpenSuse_ Jan 23, 2021

LOL, LOL the only thing you need to do if it was brand new is using the Reset or Recovery from the same PC. Oh but Americans do not like to research about tech issues and that is why they end up with lazy acts of "Let's take it back to the store" My gosh so funny.

Hewlett-Packard / HPSmartfriend

I've requested cancellation of my service in writing multiple times. I have a disability which doesn't allow me to speak, so I must conduct all of my communications in writing. The rep I reach via chat is asking that I call to request the cancellation. I have explained multiple times that I don't have the ability to communicate over the phone and they refuse to accommodate by providing a method to communicate in writing, or simply accept my cancellation request via chat. For several months now I have resorted to disputing the recurring charges on my credit card (which I am able to do without having to place a phone call), but that is very time consuming.

Oct 14, 2020

Hewlett-Packard / HP — hp 53a (q7553) black laserjet toner cartridge complaint

Hello, I purchased a cartridge (as indicated above) in Dec. 2019, and opened the box to use it on Oct. 7...

Hewlett-Packard / HPHP 8710 will not scan from hp smart

Printer is attached to wireless. It will print, but it will not scan using HP Smart. Just gives message, "Printer Status Unknown." Used HP Print and Scan Doctor software several times, uninstalled and reinstalled, reestablished network connections. I did everything several times, but always the same result - "Printer Status Unknown. This happened once before a few months ago and I was able to fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling, but that is not working this time.

John Sloan
            [protected]@yahoo.com
            [protected] land line
            [protected] cell

Jul 27, 2020

Hewlett-Packard / HP — hp pavilion gaming tg01-o170m desktop pc us

I placed my order June 19, 2020 and had to call and request a copy of the order since they did not sent and...

Hewlett-Packard / HPCustomer service

I have bought HP computers from the beginning of home computers. Nigel Webb was a family member for awhile (HP Security). Ordered my computer and noticed the option for the (2x2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® 4.2 combo was not applied. They sent a (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® 4.2 combo. I went and bought the right options on a new computer and then called to let them know the order form did not select what I needed on the original. Sorry, they said, your error. An unopened, unused, $1050.00 computer less than 2 days at my house and no return. After buying 2 computers, a gaming headset and 2 monitors this year, a printer in 2017 and 2 computers and a printer in 2007, 2 computers in the 1990's? I will not be back. Listed the one I don't need on eBay for a loss.

Take your Business somewhere else.

Apr 16, 2020

Hewlett-Packard / HP — OfficeJet 3835

Bought an OfficeJet printer end of 2019 that never worked well. Months later and after many attempts to...

Mar 10, 2020

HP — laptop experience 40787

Right past my 30 day warranty the computer is acting crazy, can't control the mouse, some of the key...

Feb 06, 2020

Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company — product is showing 1500 errors and warnings-bought in 11-20

I purchased my item on 11/20-it has been acting up-showing 1500 errors and warnings-which is very unusual for...

HPdefective hp laptop

I bought a HP lapto model: 15-DA0027NI on 25 May 2019. Your policy states that you'll only refund within 14 days. The laptop gave me problems shortly after this period and has been in for repairs 3 times now.

I'm using the laptop for business use and everytime it goes in I'm losing income. I'm not happy with this product, I thought that HP products were reliable until I receive this laptop.

It's now in for the 3rd time with a another fault (Device not found), previous repairs included replacement of the hard drive & keyboard. It now seems like I've bought a defective product and now have to everytime sent it in for repairs when faulty.

Propose resolution: I'm willing to pay in the additional amount to buy a HP Pavilon laptop with better specification -if you can assit me with my refund.

Regards'

Contact Details:
                Ashley January
                email: [protected]@outlook.com
                Cell: [protected]

Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Companyhp monitor

I'm here to complain...several weeks ago I set up my desktop computer but was having a problem with the monitor...if you moved it a little the screen would go black...something was wrong with the cords in the back of the monitor. I called customer service and they told me they would send me a new computer cord. I never rec'd it. I get a call today, was on the phone for half an hour and went round and round about the cord...then they tell me to send the monitor back...I think it's best to try to see if a new cord is what is needed...I'm not fit to box up this monitor...LET'S TRY THE CORD FIRST!. SEND ME A NEW CORD!

Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Companyhp officejet 5258 fax/printer

i am so sick of typing about this my head hurts, i will say never buy a hp product, its trash and u get no help, they should all be terminated, yes the Chinese, cause u sure cant speak to a american. system wont let you speak to anyone, it dont want you to, its plain junk, maybe they will see this and call me. i also seen, they charge u a fee to talk to someone, believe that. selling crap like that should not be legal. i bought at sams club a 5258 office jet printer, its junk

Nov 12, 2019

Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company — hp unable to make delivery

On the 1 November 2019, I purchased a laptop online from HP Pavillion 13 -au 0085 tu . I was informed that...

Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Companycrappiest tech support

I got a brand new laptop for college, which I am extremely grateful for. However, as soon as I got it the screen was already flickering. It got to the point that I couldn't even login it was flickering so much. I called tech support 3 times, which never fixed the problem so they told me I had to ship it to them. I told them I'm a college student and it's a requirement that I bring a laptop to most of my classes. They told me not to worry, that it takes 5 days max. I didn't get the box for four more days and then I sent it out on a Monday. They told me I would receive it by Friday because they expedited the shipping for me. Friday went and no computer so I call them and they tell me they just received the computer, even though I was told it only takes A DAY to ship. So I wait and then they tell me 5 days max again. Then I receive a text saying they never got it so I call them and ask them why am I getting that. They said they have no idea. Then I get an email that my computer won't be here for another 3 WEEKS. I call them and tell them I can't do that, I will fail my classes. I ask for a refund they say that they can't do anything else for me I'm just going to have to wait it out. I get it back and it's fine and all, but now I can't switch out of S mode to download needed apps for school. I chat with them online after trying all the videos online that show how to. They take 20 minutes to tell me to just call them. I call them they tell me to online chat which I've ALREADY DONE. I call them again and then they say that no one is available to help me so they'll call me back in 15 hours. I've never known such [censored]ty service ever. This whole ordeal has been a nightmare and all I'm asking for is a working laptop.

Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Companyhp envy 13t

August 2019 - Purchased top of the line HP Envy 13' for commuting and six weeks later it stopped connecting to the internet. I called HP and they took me through the process of checking online to no avail. Then after transferring me several times to different personnel they said I had to return it for repairs.. OK... we did that. They promised it back in a week, it took nearly two. When it was returned the laptop was filty, like someone was eating a cheeseburger while working on it, I had to clean it and then when I turned it on, it worked for two days then the same issue!! I havent had it for two months.

October 2019 - Same issue. Went through the transfer of calls, the disconnects, the "escalations" ... guess what? I have to return my laptop again. I asked can I just get a new laptop? NOPE! Only after three attempts at repairs THEN THEN.. you only get a refurbished laptop. That's [censored]. So I asked can I get my money back? Yes, but get this... its prorated! What is wrong with this picture?

I am now reaching out online to as many places I can to post this problem. And I am trying to find top level execs at HP to send notes to, this policy is just wrong.

Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Companycustomer service and product quality.

I bought my brand new HP 15 laptop in July.
                          at the end of September the hard-drive decided it wasn't going to work anymore. HP HP customer tech support said it was a corrupt version of the operating system meaning windows. So we went through the troubleshooting process and they decided that it was the operating system so they sent me a USB drive which I received two days later with the recovery media on it because I was unwilling to reset my computer and lose all my pictures of my family excetera excetera.
                          I received the USB recovery media USB drive attempted to recover the media off of the hard drive of my so-called brand new HP laptop and it did not work I contacted HP customer support service tech again to get help or to find out why it wasn't working he said that he would contact me with their higher level tech support and he put me on hold and they closed at waited on hold for 45 minutes never got through to anybody called the next day ask to speak to a supervisor got put on hold left me on hold for an hour still never got ahold of anybody they said that that the computer might need a new hard drive and that they would make the order so it could be replaced via me sending my laptop to them. and then replacing my hard drive and returning my laptop to me however they could not guarantee that my pictures and everything that I had on the hard drive that went out would be saved or they would not even tell me that they could put it on a flash drive so I so I still have it.
                          I paid 600 plus dollars for this laptop and it lasted two months and now I can't get HP to fix it even though it is under 60 days after the day of purchase as far as my opinion goes I'm never buying another HP in their customer service has gone to crap they don't want her there warranties they dont not out to satisfy their customers. As far as I'm concerned they can have it back however I bought it in California and just recently moved to Alaska so I can't take it back to the store I bought it from because they don't have the same store in Alaska that I bought it from in California so I can't return it of course HP won't refund the money into this piece of crap laptop back so I'm stuck tracking up the $600 for this HP laptop as a loss. However I am going to contact a lawyer regarding this because it is still under manufacturer warranty and I purchased extended warranty so either way they have to fix it but I don't want cuz HP is not what it used to be I will never buy another HP laptop never recommend one to anybody ever again.

• Mr
                              Mr. Helpful Oct 03, 2019

I'm not aware of the HP rebate guaranteeing data. That's up to the individual user to keep a backup.

If you're not aware of how to boot the system with a seperate drive and backup your data, get it to a local service tech before sending it back.