Hertzrental charges

V

Car in an accident on June 9th and my insurance company set us up with a rental from Hertz. I usually go through Enterprise as they pick up. Because of my insurance company being willing to set all things Hertz was fine. You walk in show identification and card to hold deposit and out. Insurance company has already made is clear that no insurance needed. Well my 19 year old daughter already shaken from her first accident was taken advantage of and tricked into additional coverage because she was told she had to choose from three options. She said is it free and let me have you speak to my parents. The agent told her no need that he just put her down for the basic. She asked again is that free. No one went over cost per day ECT as she only had a debit card and merely 250 dollars in her account. She found her account empty and she has been struggling. I called corporate and it was agreed that they needed the car returned and that they would take the hold off her funds in two to three business days. Insurance company gave her a new order and she even got to keep the same car. I called today and agent 2294 at corporate and he reversed things and refused to allow me to speak to a supervisor. I was upset bet I did not give up. I called back and spoke to someone else who resolved the matter and returned the 280 dollars to my daughters account. So Dean the manager at the Omaha Nebraska location and agent 2294 at corporate lost me as a Hertz's customer but Cindy agent 0259 has gain my loyalty for I will rent with Hertz's. I want Dean and that other person to know that they were only looking at that one time 280 dollars and now Cindy has gotten way more because I will continue to use Hertz's and not go back to Enterprise or other renal companies. Thank you Cindy and the other agent that helped me, but SHAME ON DEAN AND AGENT 2294.