Hertz Rental Carhorrible customer service

J Nov 21, 2017

Richard & Sharon Heptner; Car Rental from October 4-10, 2017 at Pittsburgh Airport
Arrived in the evening; Agent at second window wouldn't even help us because we weren't Gold Club members, so he just stood there. Agent promised to send someone to inspect car; never happened. We found damage and photographed it. Took me days to reach someone - who WAS friendly & efficient - who promised to advise airport team that damage was PRE-EXISTING.
After returning home, received an email with a survey which I filled out. Got a return call on my cell, but the Hertz Agent wouldn't speak to me because my husband was the name on rental. I told him I was sure I could help him because I did the survey, but he rudely declined. I gave him my home number for my husband; he told him he agreed with everything I put on the survey. At this point the guy got very belligerent and said, "So everything in Pittsburgh was perfect except us" and my husband asked him for a Supervisor which he continued to rant on about. My husband told him that he messed with the wrong person, that he would not let this go.