Hertz Rental Car — horrible customer service
Richard & Sharon Heptner; Car Rental from October 4-10, 2017 at Pittsburgh Airport
Arrived in the evening; Agent at second window wouldn't even help us because we weren't Gold Club members, so he just stood there. Agent promised to send someone to inspect car; never happened. We found damage and photographed it. Took me days to reach someone - who WAS friendly & efficient - who promised to advise airport team that damage was PRE-EXISTING.
After returning home, received an email with a survey which I filled out. Got a return call on my cell, but the Hertz Agent wouldn't speak to me because my husband was the name on rental. I told him I was sure I could help him because I did the survey, but he rudely declined. I gave him my home number for my husband; he told him he agreed with everything I put on the survey. At this point the guy got very belligerent and said, "So everything in Pittsburgh was perfect except us" and my husband asked him for a Supervisor which he continued to rant on about. My husband told him that he messed with the wrong person, that he would not let this go.
More Hertz Rental Car Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz Car Rental - hertz billed me 151.60 british pounds for a service they never provided; etc etc 
- Hertz Thrifty Dollar Ireland - Hertz Rent A Car Wexford - scam for bogus "incidents" - hertz thrifty dollar
- Hertz - car rental 
- Hertz - van rental
- Hertz - car rental