Having problems with Lyft?

Lyft Customer Service Contacts

Thu5:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri5:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat5:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sun5:00 AM - 9:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lyft Customer Service. Initial Lyft complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lyft above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lyft. Discuss the issues you have had with Lyft and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Lyft Complaints & Reviews

Feb 24, 2021

Lyft — Security guard

On February 24, 2021, Your Lyft driver Greg Bauman who drives a blue Jeep Renegade with license plates number...

Lyft Lyft driver Karl no show, sat idle for 15 minutes! License plate SENTNEL

My name is Angie, I had scheduled a ride to arrive between 6:00am - 6:15am for February 23, 2021. As the driver was 4 minutes away and 1.5 miles from my home, I thought they would be there in four minutes. But the driver sat idle for 15 minutes and I messaged the driver twice without a response back or reason for sitting idle. So on top of waiting the initial 14 minutes for them to get to my location, which never happened, it turned into 30 minutes and I ended up canceling the ride and couldn't get another one due to unavailability of drivers. I was late for work and had to find other means of transportation. Why schedule a ride if they are not going to show up on time or at all? Very unhappy and dissatisfied with this occurrence, which did not have to occur. Had the driver gave an explanation I would have understood the cause of the delay.

Lyft picking me up

my name is Paul Lamore [protected] . On february 8th I had a scheduled pickup at 4:45 am to 5 am . Schedule a few days before. I waited til 5 as requested and knew at that point no one was coming . I tried going on Uber as well but kept getting no drivers available . Hence the reason I scheduled . I ended up missing my 7am flight . I then called jetblue to try to get on a flight . Did I was on 11:45 flight that changed costed me $75.00 .As all this is happening I took a spill . I, m 72 with many ailments . I hurt my arm, my neck, my back and my hip .
    all which wouldn't have happened if I was picked up when scheduled to .

Lyft Crazy and reckless Lyft driver

The Lyft driver with the license plate number 665 N99 in Las Vegas, Nevada was driver extremely reckless, swerving in and out of one lane traffic onto the shoulder to speed past other cars in a construction zone. All while talking on phone and failing to use turn signals. Please screen your drivers with more caution, as this one could kill someone.

Crazy and reckless Lyft driver

Jan 28, 2021

Lyft — A driver prejudice and rude

I've had to use Lyft several times when taking my truck to be serviced but I have NEVER had to deal with...

Lyft Charges and holds

Ok so supposedly I owe lyft money even tho every ride had a hold placed on it as I chose daily billing. The 2nd issue, I purchased a lyft gift card, or attempted to, but upon submitting there was an "error processing" yet my account was still charged for the transaction. I reached out to support several times & 4/5 my support ticket was closed w/o anything being said or resolved

Charges and holds

Nov 26, 2020

Lyft — Driver no show / lyft charges

On November 25th, 2020 at3:45 pm your driver Sayed Masihullah, was sent by Lyft to do a pick up at 47th Ave...

Lyft Stolen phone

A lyft driver drop me at 1365 e rens st tucson az on 10/25/2020 by 630pm. I forgot my phone is his car and immediately called my phone. He ansered on the second call. He said, he will bring it back and waited. He nver brought my phone back. That is basic stealing and they work for your company. when will there be accountability for actions for your emplyees. Does some one have to sue your company to get accountability. Lyft should have a customer service number to where we can sepak to real life people that can understand what happens to some of your opants. This guy should be fired. I think your company needs to get sued and be help accountable for your employees and drivers. This is crazy. This is high way robbery and people get away with this.

Lyft Racism & violence

I would just like to say that I think it's so messed up that us black people can't go anywhere without be attacked by white people... You guys will be hearing from my lawyer!!!... Also I don't think certain people should talk about certain things to under age kids like where's the support and respect I mean seriously... You guys are out of pocket... We just want to get to our destination... I mean lord.. And now I don't feel safe using u guys because of this situation... Thank u if u need to get back with me my information is on here...

Lyft Horrible person in my driveway, we didn't call for a lyft.

Had he not approached in a threatening manner I would have told him he had the wrong driveway, instead he called my son names and approached my son, prompting me to go outside and tell him to leave. He refused, recorded me, and I told him he was trespassing even and he said he had 'a right to be here" not if I tell you to leave my property! He called me a [censored] several times, I let him know he was an [censored]. He was nasty as hell and I hope I never see that man again. I took his pic when he finally exited my driveway. You have zero right to be in my driveway when I neither called for you or know you and ask you to leave.

Horrible person in my driveway, we didn't call for a lyft.

Jul 28, 2020

Lyft — Driver bonus

I have been driving for Lyft for several months. Last week, they had a promotion where you get a $50 bonu...

Lyft Cancellation fee

I called a Lyft for my business partner and friend. The Lyft driver got their and couldn't find him. He then called me and cussed me out for not telling him they weren't their, when he was because I called another lyft driver and they found him. This is unaccepable. I was charged a fee and needs to be taken care of.
                07/10/ 2020
                I also called a Lyft driver at a seperate time and he coukdn't find the address I gave him. I don't know how you can't find someone who gave you an address to pick them up. Lyft needs to tell their drivers not to treat people the way some of them do. Also Luft had a deaf person driving a vehicle. Me and my friend were trying to ask him a question and he couldn't hear us. Thats not safe at all.

Cancellation fee

Jul 11, 2020

Lyft — Driver offering his personal phone number

My mother and her husband are 92 and feeble. They live in retirement apartments and don't drive. One of your...

Lyft I was falsely accused for window damaged.

Lyft is trying to obtain 100.00 from my account for a false damage report from my last driver Sheri. There have been no apology or my side heard. The driver has pictures of scratches on her window that she took in her garage. She has a dog business. Looks like hard scratches from her dog passenger, not from me a single mom of a disabled child.

Lyft Driver road rage

the driver slammed on his breaks when i was behind him the jerk and tossed his hands in the air. so i passed him and he was still yelling at me... we came up to the red light at which point he got out of his car punching my window and trying to open my door... i noticed he had pulled into a drive way so i went by to make sure i had this license plate #. at which point he came out shooting what i think were BB's at my car. he was driving for lyft and had the stickers all over his car

Driver road rage

Lyft Safety concern

While working, I spoke with Marvin Rolando Ecute-Ruano, who admitted to driving customers while intoxicated. I attempted to pass on this information at [protected] but was unable to speak with a live representative. Please email or call me for further information ([protected]@cityofpasadena.net) [protected]

Officer Acosta (Pasadena Police Department)

Feb 28, 2020

Lyft — Lyft driver would wait for me at a stop! Said he had another ride to take!

Ordered a Lyft and car came within 5 minutes. I was taking my dog to Village Animal Hospital and my dog wa...

Lyft Driver drove off after seeing the passenger was on crutches

Date of Incident:02/11/2020
                        #:HHR2281

I ordered Lyft for my daughter and she added that she is on crutches. She was coming through the gate and the driver saw that she was on crutches and walking to the vehicle and she drove off. I had to order another pickup so she could get to class. This is unnecessary. I understand that it is a time restraint on the driver, but driving is the whole point. But I see taking my money and having my daughter hop behind her car is better! Plus the weather is bad. I hope this person doesn't have a family member that needs extra attention and someone drives off and leave them... it doesn't feel good!

Driver drove off after seeing the passenger was on crutches

Feb 06, 2020

Lyft — Bonuses

I am a lyft driver and I rent a car through hertz. Lyft got rid of ride challenge and renral rewards this i...

Lyft Driver - license tags# uhy484

One of your drivers parked in one our private parking spaces yesterday, Tuesday, January 21, 2020. Her destination was a pet groomer down the sidewalk from our offices. We saw her on camera, went outside to ask her to move as this was a reserved, private parking space and we pointed out to the signs displayed which showed that it was a tow away zone for unauthorized vehicles.

Her response was to ignore us, take her dog out of the car and inform us that we could call the tow service because they would never get there in time before she left. She then shot her finger at us, told us to go f%[email protected] ourselves.

I use the both Lyft and Uber and am appalled that you have such a person representing your company with her Lyft sign displayed on her car. I do not know her name as she refused to give it but her car tags license number is:

UHY484

I would appreciate a response or call from Lyft regarding this matter.

Her actions are all on our security camera.