Hertz Rental, 1619 Westover Terrace, Greensboro, NCService

Hertz tales of terror for people of color... Absolutely atrocious, rude, racist customer service!!!, 1619 westover terrace, greensboro, nc

I was treated with such disrespect by daniel and bryce petty!!. Daniel looked at me with complete hatred and contempt!!. If looks could kill, i would be dead!!!, after traveling an hour to hertz, daniel didn't even crack a smile, like i said i could feel the racial hatred flowing out of him. When i voiced my concerns about his attitude, he glared at me and told me "i dont even have to rent a car to you. I was in total shock as my insurance company set up the rental and was going to directly pay this place for my rental car. I asked for his manager and the whole time bryce, the manager was in the back listening to us be talked down to like trash. Bryce came out with a devilish grin and i stated to him, have you heard whats going on out here?. Bryce replied yup.. I stated "so what do you think of the way he has treated me. Bryce grins and states "i think he has treated you professionally. What!!! I thought to myself. The manger who is to assure customer satisfaction just allowed his comrade to treat me and probably many more like trash. I asked bryce for his manager or who is above him. Bryce laughed at me and said waving his hands "i don't have to tell you anything". I was gobsmacked!!!. I couldn't believe i had no support from this staff of 3. I could tell the lady that was also there wanted to say something in our defense but could not, all she could do was shrug her shoulders when we asked what there problem was. The lady said "i dont know, they are usually cherry", i stated to them i had such a good experience here the last time i had a rental from her and i returned my rental in pristine condition.. It was great service at the time, no hassles at all. Bryce then stated oh well, we are the new management. Ah ha!! Thats it, i thought to myself... This is why its so bad right now, , what a shame.. I started to cry and my voice was shaking, i couldn't understand why i was treated so badly by these two men.. I thought i was in the twilight zone and to add insult too injury before my arrival i was assure by a phone agent my reservation fee would be waved.. Lies!!!. The reservation fee could not be waved at all... Luckily i had the money but unfortunately, i was so upset, felt so bad and felt so demeaned. I called my insurance company in hertz lobby and told my insurance company of what i was experiencing, they were vert empathetic with me as i could not keep my composure and started to cry again. My insurance company called enterprise a block down from hertz and we hurriedly asked daniel and bryce for our cash reservation application, in which they told me i had to wait 2 hours for them to process, smh; (And went right over to enterprise rental... The ladies there were so understanding when i told them my experience and told me... Surprisingly!!! I was not the only customer that has left hertz with tales of terror... Wow.. Well i left enterprise with car keys in hand and headed back home.. I so wanted to go by hertz and give them the finger;) but two wrongs dont make a right. I called corporate and will leave it there.