Hertzdiscrimination in the workplace

To whom this may concern.,
My name is Patrick Poyser, I've been an employee for Dollar Thrifty at the Ft Lauderdale airport for over six years. I'm in the top 5 in performance every month since hire date among 25 sales associates my specialty is always customer service . I'm well loved you my fellow associates, customers, even including Regional Manager that now calls me the Mayor of the airport. I've held that location to my heart like a baby eg; when the manager fails to schedule properly I manage two counters of customers, Dollar and Thrifty for a minimum of 1-2hrs on many mornings until the next associate shows and I've never complained or be frustrated about the continuous downfall.
My complaint today is that I was not treated fairly which shows discrimination in the workplace, I've asked my manager on numerous occasions if it's possible to adjust my schedule 1hr due to me having to drop my daughter at school and before care is not open that early. I was told more than once it's not possible because if they do it they have to do it for everyone and it's contingent to business needs, which is a fair statement . I've managed to make it work on many days by asking my neighbor to keep her and drop her off, however some days it's difficult. With that said I've witnessed associates one name Livan not able to call for a shift bids and was susiquently given the late night schedule which was the last one available due to shift bid rules. One week later the said associate is given a day schedule, how could that be?. There is a part time associate who gets whatever schedule asked, is that fair? Tito Olowlu that's always late and calls out at least 3 time a month. At present there is a new shift bid that would have given me an opportunity to choose a shift to Fix my concerns, but they delayed the shift bid for months not giving me the opportunity to choose a new schedule. Subsequently I was fired on February 7th because of attendance, after returning name tags and uniform I looked at the new schedule and it was adjusted for the guess who. I asked what about me, I wasn't asking for a whole schedule change just 1hour. I appreciate your address in this matter.

My contact info