Hertzcustomer service and company

October 5th 2017 to 0ctober 10th 2017. RR [protected]
Had and still have a bad experience with hertz company they didnt help me at all they have really bad customer service agents they will hang up and transfer me all the time. Not just that i call them for the past two weeks straight regarding my credit card authorization amount and they are so rude they dont let me explain all they say its call my bank. which i call my bank but they said hertz never send no refund so they can refund me my $269.28 i been charge extra. Also when i went to get that vehicle i told them about the tolls they never explain to me i had to pay a fee for the tolls now they charge my credit card 29.75 extra without telling me. what kind of company is that? bad experience i will never rent from you guys ever again. you guys dont explain anything just charge for any little thing and still cant refund me my money that is on hold.