Hebeosservice

I ordered a dress from this website April of 2018, I also paid for express shipping so that my dress would be back in time for prom, which they said it would be, then the next day after I purchased my order they emailed me saying my dress wouldn't make it back in time, after I purchased and paid for express shipping, which was $20 extra. I paid $202 altogether. When I found this out, I canceled my order and asked for a refund, it is now August of 2018 and I still haven't received any news about my refund.