Having problems with Woman Within?

Woman Within reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 16, 2009. The latest review Returns and Refunds was posted on Apr 14, 2021. The latest complaint Deceitful pricing policy was resolved on Sep 01, 2020. Woman Within has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 93 reviews. Woman Within has resolved 24 complaints.

Woman Within Customer Service Contacts

1800 228 3120 (Customer Service)
800 3388 1111 (United Kingdom)
1800 3399 0000 (Australia)
+1 915 225 4971 (International Shipping)
+1 866 776 9859 (Problems With Payment)
One New York Plaza
SatClosed
SunClosed

Woman Within Complaints & Reviews

Woman WithinReturns and Refunds

Back in March I returned an order because the size was WAY TO LARGE.
I wanted to have an exchange. After weeks going by and no information about my exchange being shipped ...I started to call.

I spent Days on the phone called at least 20 times with no resolve. I was always told that it was packed and ready to be reshipped to give it a few days and I will get a tracking number. A month later still no exchange. I spent 2 hours each time I called over 4 more days on hold. Finally on the 11th of April I was able to speak to a supervisor AMY ext 35021 about a refund. I did receive the refund. HOWEVER... this morning your company took more money from my bank account.
I was told that I placed an order with you guys on the 11th. Funny how you can take money for something that did not happen.
Anyways I had to cancel with my bank and change account numbers with my bank because of the FALSE CHARGES MAE TO MY ACCOUNT.

Still the lady I spoke to this morning was no help and would not put me in contact with a Manager or Take care of the issue. Basically told me it was not your problem. I will never shop with your company EVER EVER AGAIN. I will also put out on the way I was treated with your company. Your customer service needs to be updated and Trained properly.
And when you say your have Reps on 24/7 and then told no one is there to take the call. It is a line of BULL.

Order Number: [protected] Date placed March 13 2021
Since March 25th spoke to your company a few times saying that the order was received and getting ready to ship out in 2 days
Spoke to Manage on April 11 2021 Refund came in
April 13 another charge to my bank account for an order I did not place.

Woman WithinRefund for shoes

I placed an order for shoes from Women Within on Amazon's website. The shoes is not the right size and I want a refund. However, Women Within/Red Cat is charging for return shipping and restocking fee. When I placed the order on Amazon's website, it stated free shipping and return. Please explain these charges.

Thanks.

Margie Grove
    Email: [protected]@outlook.com
    Telephone: [protected]

Woman WithinOrder status

I made an order on 3/19. It showed up in my order status on the womanwithin website as pending. I paid through paypal. I watched for a confirmation order, nothing came so I logged back in and it had disappeared from my orders. So I tried one day (about a week after the order was made) to get through to customer service. I was on hold over an hour so I hung up and tried the online chat, which kept saying I was 1st in line but waited over an hour there too so tried calling again and after 30 minutes on hold I hung up. I tried the online chat today (2 days later) and spoke with a rep that said my order would be shipped 3/31. I asked her why it wasn't showing up in order status 2 weeks after I initially orderd it especially when it was there then disappeared, she said it would shoe up when shipped. I should be able to see that order from the day I order it to the day I receive it, to check status. Oh and I paid with paypal...it remained pending in paypal for 2 weeks. There is never an answer why the order disappears like that. And I never did get an order confirmation. Yes I checked Spam. I pay WAY too much for these clothes not to even be able to check on an order and not get an explanation why, how ridiculous.

Woman Within14 Days and Still Waiting for Order!

Placed an order for a pair of pants from Woman Within on 3/09/21. From 3/15 until 3/21 the package sat at Pitney Bowes (Newgistics) in Munroe Township, NJ, then was sent to Pitney Bowes in Odenton, MD where it has been sitting for TWO days and still has NOT been turned over to USPS for final delivery. Originally the Pitney Bowes' website stated the delivery date for this package was 3/20 - THREE DAYS AGO! WHERE IS MY PACKAGE??? FOURTEEN DAYS AND IT STILL HASN'T BEEN TURNED OVER TO USPS, WHICH WILL ADD ANOTHER 2 TO 3 DAYS TO THE TOTAL DELIVERY TIME!!! I AM NOT HAPPY WITH WOMAN WITHIN BECAUSE I'VE COMPLAINED BEFORE ABOUT PITNEY BOWES/NEWGISTICS LOUSY DELIVERY SERVICE, YET THEY KEEP USING THEM. THE ONLY WAY TO GET DELIVERIES IN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME IS TO PAY THE UNREASONABLE AMOUNT OF $25-$35 EXTRA FOR EXPEDITED DELIVERY VIA UPS OR FEDEX . I AM DONE WITH WOMAN WITHIN, FULLBEAUTY, ET AL.

Woman WithinPending payment

03/12/2021
          Order #[protected] $47.80 3 Pair of leggings
          I received a gift card and tried to make a purchase on Woman Within. I kept getting a message that it was not going through for some reason. I tried multiple times that day. So I used my debit card to pay for the merchandise. I go to use the gift card yesterday and it says pending payment of $47.80. I check my bank account and it says pending payment of $47.80. So they have now been paid double for one order! I have been trying to reach Woman Within by phone and by email. It's funny because the message on the phone says they have now made it possible to reach them 24 hours a day. I have been holding for over an hour with no live person answering. I have been calling for 2 days now. I have also sent them an email telling all this to them. No answer! I would like them to either refund $47.80 to my gift card or my bank account. Lorelei Dennett

Woman Withingift card

I bought a gift card as a Christmas gift and never received it. We went back and forth with emails and finally I was promised a refund in writing. Of course, I never received the refund so I sent all the correspondence to my credit card company who back charged them and issued me a refund. Today I got a letter in the mail demanding payment since my credit card company refused them payment.

Woman WithinReturns

On October 25, 2020, I purchased from Woman Within 3 items as Christmas gifts (order # [protected]). Some time after Christmas (I believe it was around Dec 29, 2020), it was brought to my attention that two of the three items did not fit. I went online looked up my order and clicked on return items. I was provided a return label and given the option of sending the items back free in exchange for store credit for the full price of each item (totaling $40.68). I retrieved the items, packaged them up, and returned them via the United States Postal Service. I have my receipt showing I returned the items as instructed. Yet, I have not received any store credit. I called Woman Within today, Jan 19, 2020, to inquire about this. I spoke to three (3) representatives and also a supervisor and none of them could advise me whether they received the returned items or even where the package might be located. They also refused to give me the store credit for the return.

Woman WithinOrdering and delivery

I placed an order with Woman Within on November 23, 2020. Supposedly on November 25, 2020 it was mailed out. I have 2 tracking numbers and have not been able to get any tracking from either of them. Have contacted Woman Within either by email or phone at least 6 or 7 times and no one has taken any interest in helping with the problem other than saying wait wait wait...I have still never received this order and have told them to cancel and refund my money and they will not do this. I need help on this matter. This is definitely not a way to do business. I was even hung up on, on one of the phone calls after waiting a long time to get to someone. I checked with the places that it was supposed to be sent to and they said they had never received the package from Woman Within. I am a frequent customer, but will be no longer. NOT A GOOD WAY TO TREAT CUSTOMERS...

Woman WithinI ordered a pair of boots in size 12, I got a pair of sandals in a size 8

I ordered a pair of boots in size 12, I got a pair of sandals in a size 8. I am a senior that is disabled and cannot go anywhere but to return them plus I cannot afford The $10 to send them back I am in desperate need of these boots I am disabled and because of you I'm gonna end up falling and possibly breaking a bone because of your stupid customer service the box has a white label that says the correct information but if they looked on the side of the box able to see it was a sandal in a size 8. Please help me.
                  Invoice # [protected]/6

Woman WithinRefund

I have been calling for 2 weeks about my refund, gave him in customer number [protected], he stated they have received package yet, call back next week. I stated that was not acceptable I want my money in my account. I buy from you all, I should not have to keep calling. Maybe I will not order from you all any more😡. My name is sherry contact info [protected]

Women WithinEmail gift certificate.

They were having a sale on clothes; I wanted my daughter to get clothes for the sale. The company held up the sending of the gift certificate, sent it to their consumer protection department. The man I talk to was rude!! He said that it would be another 3 or 4 days for her to receive it!! I cancel the order for a 100 dollar e gift certificate. Before I cancel I said would their be compensation for not getting the certificate for he sale; they were giving out a gift; he said NO.

Woman WithinDelivery

I placed an order for the first time with Woman Within, and their delivery is terrible. They constantly change the delivery date just about every day. I've been waiting for an exchange for 6 weeks, and I still haven't received it. Also, I had items that were on back order, so far the date has been changed 3 times with the latest date being 11/24, which I sincerely doubt that I will receive it then. I have never had so many delivery problems before with any other company. It's so disappointing, I'll never order from them again.

• Ro
                            Robin Stahl Nov 16, 2020

This is a follow-up to my review. After waiting more than six weeks for my return, I was able to speak to a supervisor who resolved the issue for me. According to her, she said the return must have been lost and sent me my exchange. This happened the end of October. Today I received an email that my order was being processed, I never placed a new order. My return finally showed up, and they were processing it including charging my credit card for the amount. After asking to speak to a supervisor she said that it could take either days or weeks to reverse the charge on my credit card. To me this outrageous and totally unacceptable customer service. I do know one thing, I will never, ever order from Woman Within again. Oh, forgot to mention, there was a stain on the sweatshirt that I had also ordered. I was told I would receive a partial credit which never happened.

• Ro
                            Robin Stahl Nov 16, 2020

Oct 15, 2020

Woman Within — Over charges, wrong colors of the bras, shipping issues

Hello my name is Maria Medina, I have purchased these bras, and they are sending me out all the same color...

Woman WithinEntire order

I placed an order on 9/18/2020. I have called several times within the past week because the order has been lost. They have no shipping status and simply state FedEx has lost the order. I was told they will not issue a refund, but will mail me an affidavit to fill out and I can mail it back. They may give me a discount or send another order. I do not want to wait another 6-8 weeks to try to resolve this. THEY lost the order. It was no error on my end and I want a refund or the items I ordered.

Woman WithinDeceitful pricing policy

Deceitful pricing practice!!! If you have a 40% coupon for the highest item, do not show every single item as 40% off then when added to the cart it is 40% higher for every item you look at!!! Absolutely deceitful policy!!! Spoke with online chat, then [protected] for website rep and supervisor. All had the same answer... With the supervisor elaborating further... "I understand what you are saying, but our customers didnt want to do the math, so it will show you coupon price on every item you review, but yes, the coupon is only good for the highest priced item!" that is a bait and switch deceitful policy!!! 😡😡😡

• Woman Within's response · Sep 02, 2020

Hello Vernon, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Woman Within. I'm very sorry for frustration and I will be sure to share your comments and concerns with our team.

Woman WithinUnauthorized charges

Made original purchase of two jean jackets on [protected] using a size chart on the web site and paid $84.40. On [protected] Unauthorized charge my account for $2.15 without explanation. On [protected] Unauthorized charge on my account for $16.17 without explanation. Return both jackets because they were smaller than stated. My account was credited for the returns on [protected] for $70.35. On [protected] Unauthorized charge of $16.17 without explanation. On [protected] Unauthorized charge of $16.17 without explanation. So far I have been charged $167.59 for a $33.90 jacket.

• Woman Within's response · Aug 26, 2020

Hello Vernon, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Woman Within. I'm very sorry for this issue and would like to further look into this. Please email me directly to [email protected] with your order number and zip code.

Aug 01, 2020

Woman Within — Service, product availability

I ordered 2 items from your catalog on 6/26/2020 Received them July 6th, returned them July 7th — I wanted to...

Woman WithinReturns

I bought some pants from Woman Within. I didn't like them and they didn't fit very well, so I returned them. Over a month later, I still had not received a refund, so I decided to chat with them. Apparently if you use the return label that they send you to return something, they don't give you a refund. They only give you a gift card. But they don't actually send you a gift card in the mail. I guess it's more of a store credit kind of gift card. But you have no idea about it at all. I complained, so the lady that I was chatting with voided my gift card and gave me a refund.

Another bad thing about Woman Within, if you return something and want a refund, they keep $10 to cover the cost of returning the items. Most companies provide free shipping on returns, but not Woman Within. They are greedy and keep $10 from the amount that you spent to cover the shipping cost for the return.

Woman Withincredit account

I ordered several items and sent back all but 2 of them they were 29.99 a piece they want to charge me 90.00 on this account i asked to speak to a supervisor and he said they could't help me I need to get this taken care of and feel this total is 45 dollars apiece for 2 pair of pants. I need to get contacted . I know I have to pay the bill when it's due but I no longer will be a customer I have always paid on time.. I know you have many customers but the way I got treated on the phone and never got to talk to a supervisor. I'll shop somewhere eles.. Thank you

• Woman Within's response · Jun 23, 2020

Hello Marie, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Woman Within. I am very sorry for the poor experience you had and would like to further look into this. Please email me your order number and zip code to [email protected]

Jun 15, 2020

Women Within — Clothing order

I placed an order on 6/4/2020. It is now 6/15/2020 and the order is still sitting at the distribution center...