Valleygirl Fashions Logo

Valleygirl Fashions

Having problems with Valleygirl Fashions?

Valleygirl Fashions Customer Service Contacts

91 Mars Road, Lane Cove West
Sydney, New South Wales
Australia - 2066

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Valleygirl Fashions Customer Service. Initial Valleygirl Fashions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Valleygirl Fashions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Valleygirl Fashions. Discuss the issues you have had with Valleygirl Fashions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Valleygirl FashionsStaff

Hi

My name is Lisa Flower and I'm writing to express my dissatisfaction after visiting your Werribee Pacific store yesterday 2/1/2020.

I wanted to purchase a top that was in the 50% off rack that all tops had sticks on the tags stating 50% off. This top was not the only one of its kind on this rack, there were several of the same top on this rack that also had the stickers. It was $20 full price so it should have come to $10.

I took the top to the counter and the girl (who was not wearing a mask or name tag either) charged me full price. I pointed out to her that it should have been half price and she said that it shouldn't have that sticker. I mentioned that there were several same tops there that all had stickers. She was very rude and abrupt and would not honour the sale price. This is very unfair as it is not my responsible as the customer to know what the correct price is when its labelled wrong.

I would like this incident to be reported for the following reasons

1. Staff not honouring labelled prices

2. The staff member was very rude

3. She was not wearing a mask

This girl didn't have a name tag but was wearing a Bone coloured Burqa if this assists you in determining who it was.

I look forward to hearing your response.

You can also reach me on [protected]

Kind regards,

Lisa

Sent from my Galaxy

Nov 13, 2019

Valleygirl Fashions — [protected] skirt - solid

Hi,   I have just purchased a [protected] Skirt - Solid at a the Valley Girl store in brisbane city. I wa...

Brisbane

Valleygirl Fashionsairport west store

Hi, my name is Jodie
    I went into this store today and your manager and worker continued to talk to each other, not work related, I found it extremely rude, they both completely ignored all customers including myself.
    A lady did complain and the manager just gave her a really rude reply stating that it was all work related when it clearly was not, also it should not matter as the customers should be at least welcomed when they come in to the store.
    If you could investigate this

Valleygirl Fashionsstore customer service complaint

Hi there

I went into Valleygirl yesterday to take one of the many items I had bought the previous week back. The girl behind the desk was incredible rude and unhelpful. I just wanted to swap the skirt for a different size as I'm pregnant and thought the original size I got was ok but it wasn't so I tried on a different size and when I went up to the counter the girl was serving two other people where she did not make eye contact with them at all. When it came to her serving me again I said the size I needed was not there and asked for a credit note in which she said we don't do credit notes, I then said can I get a refund then which she replied no we don't do those and then I said all I want to do is swap the skirt out for a different size at a store that has the size so I ended up leaving with the same skirt and will try and get to another store by the weekend which may mean its now outside of the return timeframe. I couldn't believe how rude and blunt she was with me and the other two customers who were in front of me. I had spent a lot of money in store the week before and you shouldn't be treated like that. I understand refunds may not be offered even if you have the receipt and the skirt hasn't been worn but to not give a credit note? And not give any other options and give you attitude is no unnecessary and unfair for someone to change your mood like that. I never complain but I thought this needed to be brought up. I didn't get the girls name but she was in the Hay Street mall ValleyGirl around lunch time with brown hair. You may want to chat to her about her lack of customer service skills. Thank you Victoria - [protected]

Valleygirl Fashionsrefund

I purchased a garment from Valley Girl & obviously paid the postage of $7.95 for delivery.
        When I tried the garment on something wasn't right, it puckered at the butt. I took it off and examined it. Not only was the zip sewn in wrong, the way it was sewn left a hole right on the bum. I viewed the website to get instruction on returning the item. The website says to return by registered mail & to put the receipt in so that postage cost can be reimbursed. I done exactly what was asked.
        Valley Girl refunded me for the initial cost of the item & postage but did not refund the $14.50 I paid to return it registered mail. I have emailed Valley Girl more than once and asked why & I have not had an answer. The item was just over $17 & I've paid near $23 in postage alone.
        I have been a great supporter of Valley Girl for a long time but I can tell you now if I don't get that $14.50 refunded & if I don't get an answer I will never buy from Valley Girl again. I am disgusted that my requests for an answer have been ignored.

Valleygirl Fashionsterrible or non existent communication

I received a faulty item that was paid for using zippay. I returned the item as directed by the return form. Postage receipt included, form filled out properly (I have photos of both). Item had tags still attached. I waited a couple of weeks and did not receive any correspondence. I emailed to ask the process of a refund and if I would be informed of the steps being taken. It was bluntly responded to, and my questions ignored. I responded re-asking my questions, again having to wait a lengthy period before receiving a blunt reply. A few days later I received an email to state my refund had been processed, however nothing was mentioned about my postage refund (which is entitled if the item is faulty, as stated in your returns policy). So I emailed again. Five days later I received a reply saying they had not submitted my postage refund, could I please tell them how much it was so they can reimburse me. I replied instantly with the amount and a photo of the duplicate postage receipt. It has now been another 2-3 days and again no reply. Communication has been extremely tardy, and difficult. Needless to say I am very unhappy with this whole experience. This is not the first time I have received terrible correspondence. Some of my emails have been completely ignored. Customer service via email is atrocious.

Jun 30, 2019

Valleygirl Fashions — gift cards

Hi i have left a couple of messages. No response so far. this is not a complaint but a request. i have 2...

May 30, 2019

Valleygirl Fashions — pants $14.95

I purchased 2pairs of pants - Same style but different colours, wore them once and both pairs fell apart...

Valleygirl Fashionstop

I have bought one tee shirt from valley girl from Sydney, Haymarket . When I wear my product for the first time I found it was faulty and torn. tThen I went down to visit the store but I haven't got any positive response from the staff. And I stick it my self and second time I wore it it was torn from the fabric and fabric was faulty. Never expect that standard. Contact me on [protected].

Valleygirl FashionsComplaint about area manager

Hi
              To whom it may concern

I was one of the employee in valley girl since 2 and half years, at valley girl parramatta store.
              One day I went there and over heard a talk regarding me THE SO CALLED "AREA MANAGER" (ERIN ) talking about me to the store manager rose saying "please don't hire her again thank god she is gone".
              This was the words for me she said. which humiliated me a lot at that point of time. To be honest I have served this company faithfully and with my all honesty, but this is what I get in return.
              I have worked at valley girl when there was no manager for approx. 3 months I had to run the store without getting paid as manager or 2IC. I have worked selflessly in this store and given my 100% always. That time Erin would come up and say " hiiiii Shruti, hows everything going" pla pla her fake attitude towards employees in store. I felt that they have used me literary when they needed someone who can run the store coz that period was like no manager was willing to stay 😝and now she wanted to get rid of me. What kind of behavior is this ..?? To treat your employees.
              I would post on FB and will take this matter to fair trading too. As I felt that I was harassed by her sometimes coz she (ERIN) would be nice in front of you but at the back she will gossip and say bad things about you to eveyone.
              Erin if you are reading this then make sure that you get one thing straight into your mind I was the only one who could clock out on time and stay back to do leftovers putbacks and clean the store 100%. How ever I did not do that after you started telling that no one could stay back. I used to banking, making sure everyone is doing there job right, doing prices changes early morning, doing stock quickly, organizing storeroom nice and tidy always, changing the manquins, touch up for walls, making the racks, isn't that managers or 2IC job to do. I never complaint that I m doing all this with no manager please give me back pay or give bonuses. However I have learnt one thing from this company that never give your 100% just do what they ask for it not to do any extra work coz at the end you will be criticize so what's the point of doing it right ..???
              I know why this company wants to take us out because of the new rules from the fair trading that if the employee is working more then 1 year they can ask for permenent position, so now that's why they are taking us out and cutting down the hours so we quit by ourself but you guys have acted very well now it's my turn to put up complaint about valley girl in fair trading.
              I will say everyone to whom I can that please don't apply in this company.
              Anyhow my complaint is that ERIN if your area manager then please learn to act one like that and behave nicely with the staff in the store. And also ERIN please don't talk behind us anything if you think we are wrong then come up and say us on our face stop being hypocrite person as it doesn't suits you well. Have courage in your self to talk us in front of our face not behind our back.
              I hope JIM the owner of the company reads this message.

Shruti patel

Jan 11, 2019

Valleygirl — a discounted item in store; was marked down 50% and the attendant refused to sell it to me

There was an entire section which was marked down at 50% and all the blouses in that range had a 50% sticker...

Perth

Valleygirl Fashions — appalling customer service

Hi, on the 2 Augest I was shopping at the Morley Valleygirl where I waited to be served by the receipt name...

Morley

Valleygirl Fashions — unethical behaviour

as I have brought product from vallygirl(blacktown store). I tried to exchange the product as the product wa...

Valleygirl Fashions — clothing

In november I purchased a pair of shorts at temt in adelaide. Some weeks ago I noticed that the seams on both...

Prospect

Valleygirl Fashionsonline store & workers

Had an appalling experience with Valleygirl recently. I ordered 3 items online and only received 2. Turns out one of them was out of stock - how hard is it to mention this on the website? So I decided to call the other stores to see if they have it. I called Market City who didn't have it and the lady wouldn't even tell me if the other stores had it or not. So then I had to call Castle Towers and the lady was SO RUDE on the phone - ruined my mood "let me finish what I'm saying before you interrupt me"- no I was not interrupting you, I was specifying what item I was after so that the search is made easier for you. She ended up giving me an essay about all the colours and sizes of that item when I already knew what I wanted - a Small size in the white - but apparently I was "interrupting" what she was saying.

Valleygirl Fashionscustomer service

I was shopping at morayfield valley girl and the appalling conduct by one of the employees named "Kim" was disgusting. She was chatting to what looked like her friend and ignored me standing waiting at the register for about 5 minutes, mind you new I was waiting in line. Furthermore her attitude was disgraceful when she served me. I will never return to shop at valleygirl at morayfield again. You really need to pick people for there attributes to the work place not because they wear skimpy clothes.

Valleygirl Fashions — appalling customer service!

I was at Elizabeth Valley Girl and the employee on (short red/orange hair) asked how I went with my item...

Adelaide

Valleygirl Fashions — rude, arrogant and racist customer service

I would like to express my experience as well as to point out the most awful and nasty costumer service I...

Preston

Valley Girl — wrongly priced item

Hello im writing because i am very disappointed after shopping at Valley Girl Airport West on Thursday 9th...

Airport West

Valleygirl Fashions — customer service

Went into the Westfield Marion store last week tuesday and was not acknowledged when i first asked for help...

Marion