Having problems with Lotus Leggings?

Lotus Leggings Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lotus Leggings Customer Service. Initial Lotus Leggings complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lotus Leggings above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lotus Leggings. Discuss the issues you have had with Lotus Leggings and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Lotus Leggings Complaints & Reviews

Lotus LeggingsLotus Leggings

Going through my bank statements for taxes & found a suspicious entry from Lotus Leggings. The entry is dated 2/19/19 (Post date) & 2/16/19 (Trans Date). The amount charged : $24.94 to my Visa Credit Card. I don't wear women's leggings & no one else has access to my credit card. Would you please send me verification of this transaction @ [protected]@gmail.com, or call me at [protected]. Thank you!

Lotus Leggingsmax flo lotus leggs black x3

I was charged on 4/1/2019 $24.95
    And 4/01/2019 $4.90
    And 4/01/2019 $2.49
    And 4/17/2019 $89.95
    And DID NOT RECIEVE ANY PRODUCT. I have tried calling the phone # on my bank account and it is not valid. [protected]). Please refund my money immediately and mail to :
    Linda Rother
    36341 county 91 Lake George
    MN 56458.
    The original purchase address was 9428 keystone rd. Milaca mn 56353.
    I see you have many BBB complaints. Please resolve this asap before I go to a government complaint dept. Thank you.
    Linda L Rother [protected]
    [protected]@live.com

Lotus Leggingsunauthorized credit charges

12/03/18 $ 4.95
      12/18/18 $ 89.87
      12/19/18 $ 88.99
      01/02/19 $ 4.95
      Never heard of or ordered from this company. will be filing complaint with credit card. Our accountant takes care of our bills; I review them at end of year. These charges from Lotus Leg; Lotus Legg; Lotus Prem @ 8889394528NC are unkown to me. If you can provide proof of and order (invoice) and delivery from this company I will review it further. I will be filing a notice with our credit card also.

Lotus Leggingscosmetics

This company is a scam. I was not aware of a subscription that has a monthly fee attached nor do I want it. There is no way to contact this fraudulent company and the credit card company refuses to stop payments. Trying to pay off a credit card that I no longer use for personal purchases or anything else. I have called numbers that are disconnected. Why is this being allowed? Obviously with the number of complaints coming in there should be someone that can intervene about this mess. Are there any options?

Lotus Leggingscharges for something I didn't order or receive.

On my April Credit Card account for Master Charge I was charged for three items that I did not order or receive. The id phone number for this company does not work.I believe this is a scam. I have filed a claim with the credit card company for them to investigate. They received some barely legible paper saying something was shipped to me BUT I have not received anything! I have never heard of this company. I can not find a working address or phone number. thanks, Alice Newbury Woodstock Ga. [protected]

• Updated by Alice Newbury · May 25, 2019

I want action taken!!

• Updated by Alice Newbury · May 25, 2019

I want my account to be credited for these unlawful charges!

Lotus Leggingslotus leggings

I have been trying to contact Lotus Leggings for 4 moths now.
            The phone number on the internet does not work, there are no replies to the email and I have had enough. I have no documents to attach as I have been given nothing.

I took advantage of the promotion on Face book for a free pair of leggings only paying for shipping. Once I received them I received no information or customer number or even contact details as I was aware that I would have to call to cancel the subscription as that is how they normally start with getting you hooked in.

So without any of this information I have no way of cancelling this subscription and I am out of pocket ranging from $4.75 - $132.35 twice a month. I receive double ups of leggings and shorts that I did not ask for.

There must be some way of put a stop to this kind of trickery.

Not happy!!!

Lotus Leggingscomplaint

Do not send me any more leggings. I did not order the pair you sent today. Take them off my credit card immediately. If you don't I will get ahold of the better business beareau. My name is Dorothy Bovee 1722 S.Meridian Rd Midland Mich 48640 . [protected]@gmail.com. I canceled that pair within the fourteen days. I know its fourteen days. Why is it there isn't a phone number to be able to call and talk to customer service. I've called every number that I could find. Please cancel and take the price off my credit card.

• Updated by Dorothy S Bovee · May 18, 2019

They sent me leggings I had already cancelled! All of the phone numbers are no good. I called them and they say the phone numbers are no good.

• Updated by Dorothy S Bovee · May 16, 2019

No more leggings!!!

Lotus Leggingsleggings

i was charged to my checking account4 payments of 4.99, I don't have checking that was active. I never received the leggings, but they charged my savings account, because my checking account did not any money in it. So they took $45 dollars out of my account for the overdraft. Want my money back . Please refund my money to Elizabeth Olear 1125 George Urban Blvd. 9 Marion Ct. #3 Cheektowaga N.Y 14225

Lotus Leggingslotus leggings

Last Apr 14, there was fraudulent charges that was made to my account $ 24.94, $ 2.49 & 4.90 and again on Apr 25, $ 4.99 & $89.99, a total of $ 127.31. I did not sign up for any of these. I've been calling all day but the contact number is either busy or not in service. I did not receive any of the product/s. I don't have any idea of what's happening. I was surprised upon knowing this morning when I purchased something from the store, my card was declined. I know what I purchase and account balance. Please resolve this as soon possible and refund all my money. Thanks.

• Mr
                      Mrs. Michelle S. Jun 05, 2019

Same here! I ordered some mascara from a facebook ad, and some eye cream came with it, 10 days later I notice the same charges you describe for stuff I didn’t order or receive and I call the number I found on the internet for Lotus and it’s disconnected. Now I have to still fight my credit card company to dispute the charges and they are a bunch of retards from India! SMH!

Lotus Leggingsunauthorized charges totaling $222.29

I can not even find a phone number to call to find out what is going on!!! The number on the charge is busy one time, the next says "no longer in service". I have called all day. I have, this AM, filed a complaint with charges for $222.29. I have never received any product from Leggins Co. I am 81 years old!! Can't you just imagine what I would look like in those awful looking leggins!! I would like some help. My bank says I have to try to settle with you first. Thanks, Sarah Oliver

Lotus Leggingsfraudulent charges

I received my credit card statement today and have noticed three charges to this company that I have not authorized.
                      April 25 89.99
                      April 24 4.99
                      April 21 4.99
                      (8889394528NC)

I have no idea what these are. Request a refund for the charges to my card. I have no client number because I don't know what this company is. How do I go about getting this corrected? Ramona Berry

([protected]@aol.com)

sarah chatman May 03, 2019

My name Sarah Chatman. The same thing happen to me trying take 89.99 out my account billing me a fee every moth . For a product don't have never receive. stop taking money out my account better yet closing down my debt card. Submit get a new one dam shame have go thru such crazyness

Lotus LeggingsI paid for leggings and I did not receive it

Hello, I ordered a pair of free leggings in October 2018 which I had to pay only the shipping cost. I got it. However, the following month a $ 49.99 fee was spent on my credit card. I then called customer service on November 22 at 5:45 pm to cancel the monthly fee. I spoke to Jay and my # of cancellation is C1653411. Jay assured me that I will receive a second pair of leggings because I paid for it before my subscription was canceled. The fee of $ 49.99 went well on my visa on November 7th. Yet I still have not received my pair of leggings. On December 16, 2018 I called customer service and told them that I still had not received the leggings I paid for. At that moment, I spoke to Destiny at 15:35 and she also confirms that I will receive the pair of leggings within 2 weeks. I call back april 12 and the lady at the phone told me "lotus leggings still not delivered at Canada" and I said "heeeeee what, I paid for this and I want to receive it". She told me sorry we can't, so we will credit you for 49.99$ usd on your credit card. The credit will be apply in 7 to 10 days. Ok no problem I said. But now, we are may 1st and the credit still not appear on my credit card. So please, I would like to be able to receive the leggings that I paid with my credit card OR I need to be credit pn my credit card. My credit card ending by 9054. Listen to the records of your employees these 3 days if necessary. Thank you Martine Dionne [protected]
                        1337 Coupal Carignan, Canada, J3L 3P9

Apr 29, 2019

Lotus Leggings — item not received

I sign up for a free trail pair of your leggings and as of today have not received the leggings. Now you are...

Lotus LeggingsI have requested to have deliveries stopped, yet they continue.

Signed up for one pair. Have now been shipped and charged for many leggings, plus shorts. Have sent at least ten e-mails to discontinue service, yet they prevail. I am extremely unhappy about this and don't quite know what to do. My bank will charge me a fee if they refuse payment. I would have to call each time and would be charged a fee. Please advise how I can stop deliveries and charges and not pay fees each month

[protected]@yahoo.com

Lotus Leggingslotus prem vip

They debited my account on 4-26-19 for $4.99, and again on 4-25-19 for $89.99!! I have not authorized anything from this company!! I will report this to the better business bureau if this is not refunded in three business days!! This is not the way to do business! I have no idea what you think I ordered for nearly $95.00 dollars! Please refund my $

Lotus Leggingsll*lotus leg blk

Fraudulent charge on my charge card for $89 and some cents plus $4.99 and another smaller charge. I got an eye cream in the mail that I didn't order and then see this charge on my card. I did not sign up for any of this. I did order a couple of things off a facebook add...can opener, eyebrow stamp and adhesive tape. All of these items were under $20.00. This was the only time I used my credit card.

Lotus Leggings6 in 1 gadget bought off facebook ad.

On 2/2/19, I bought a gadget that was posted on Facebook's main Newsfeed. I paid by credit card and received the item. I have been contacted by my bank that on 4/25, my credit card was being charged $89.99. They wanted to know if I had ordered something at that price. I had not. It was by a company called LOTUS LEGGINGS. I reviewed my past credit card statements since then and have discovered they have been taking money from my credit card since 2/2/19. I am totally embarrassed because my statements are paperless and I had never looked them over. Visa notified me and now they are checking into all money taken from my Visa Credit Card without my approval or getting any products from LOTUS LEGGINGS. Visa will be sending me a new credit card. I have read past complaints and people have called this company with no response.

My recommendation is not to buy anything on Facebook's Newsfeed. Go directly to the company selling the product. Review all credit cards statements, especially the paperless. I use PayPal, and if a company or service, does not accept PayPal then proceed with caution.

Lotus Leggingsfraudulent charges on credit card

My bank contacted me today for several fraudulent charges that showed up this morning on my card from Lotus VIP. $89.99, $49.99 and an additional discount charge of $4.95. There is obviously an employee that is abusing their authority or the company itself is just a scam. I have never experienced this particular issue from a clothing retailer. Needless to say that I will not be purchasing from them in the future. I will be posting on their FB page and working with my banking institution.

Lotus Leggingslotus leggings - yoga pants

I ordered a free pair at christmas for only the price of shipping and handling. Every month since I have received a new pair although I didn't intentionally order ever again after the first pair!

This is a complete scam! Guess what they charge for these cheap one-ply, shoddily cobstructed leggings - $49.99/pair! I could have bought similar crap at tjmaxx for$12!
                                    I just happened to collect another pair in the mail today wondered again why I keep receiving them and had time to call to inquire why. The phone number on the package is disconnected.

I googled them and called to inquire, when dia at the call center advised that I have been charged$254.95 for the six poor I have received which by the way are not returnable even if unopened, I nearly feel if the [censored]ing chair! This is unbelievable. Scam city!!!

Supposedly there's a tiny print subscription enrollment that's automatic for subscribing. Incidentally, I never received the pair I actually ordered - all different. All cheaply made - no doubt by barely paid sweat ship chinese children and women.

I will never support such an enterprise!!!
                                    Consumers beware!!!

Lotus Leggingsunauthorized additional charges

I purchased a bottle/ jar opener for 19.95 and when checked out I got hit with additional 4.95 for mascara which I didn't want.
                                      Later that day I saw an additional charge for 2.95. I figured that was a shipping charge.
                                      I received the mascara but not the opener. And i'm still waiting.
                                      Well, low and behold, there was another charge for 89.99 yesterday. My bank called me and suspected fraud and stopped payment.
                                      I won't have to worry about dealing with dealing with likes them again.
                                      You prove the adage of "buyer beware"!!!

• Di
                                          DianemT Apr 24, 2019

Wed, 04/24/19 11:31 am

Message: I ordered the belt. When you check out I thought I hit the x to get out of the lush eyes. Later I received a bill for lush eyes. Now today I see another charge for 89.99 on my account. I notified my bank not to pay this. When I called your customer service I was told it said this in the terms of lush eyes. I never got “Terms” or anything else with or the lush eyes. Didn’t even know I ordered it. The lady on the phone said that’s my fault. NO that’s fraud!!! I want the charges reversed now. I have called the better business and told them what happened. Please do the right thing and give the money back. Again this is fraud. Also I never received the Lush Eyes or my belt!!