Having problems with VergeGirl?

VergeGirl reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 13, 2015. The latest review 4000 was posted on Feb 28, 2021. VergeGirl has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 10 reviews. VergeGirl has resolved 0 complaints.

VergeGirl Customer Service Contacts

Sat10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

VergeGirl Complaints & Reviews

VergeGirl4000

Disgusting advertising of models constantly holding a Wine glass in most of the photos displayed on the website. There is more photos of models looking drunk and constantly holding wine glasses in nearly most of their photos on the website. So basically you spend more money drinking while working than helping your business to grow more positive in other ways.

You are nothing but a bunch of Drunks advertising "shop at Verge Girl and become a drunk online shopper." I have 2 lawyers looking and wanting to make this a strong argument in higher courts.

VergeGirltravel notes shirred top

the Shirt I ordered was adorable however, before I even got to wear it out I noticed that the elastic band in one of the cups to keep it tight and ruched must have snapped. It would stick out and have no way of holding my breast in. Literally exposed. The top was cute and fabric was good. I'm not sure if it came messed up or not because I waited a month or so before I actually wore it. My other top was very cute and problemless though

travel notes shirred top

May 15, 2019

VergeGirl — constant low stock

Smaller sizes are constantly out of stock, and have been this way for all of the years I have been visiting...

May 10, 2019

VergeGirl — refusing to refund my money

I returned almost $800 worth of merchandise in perfect condition from the U.S. it cost me almost $100 to...

VergeGirlreturns

*do not buy from verge girl*
      My item was returned within 14 business days. However they processed a gift certificate exchange instead of monetary value. Secondly they refused to accept an item that they believe had been damaged by myself, yet I didn't even wear the item and the tags were still attached and it remained in its plastic. Demonstrates what poor quality they send out to clients. Terrible customer service and clearly no understanding of consumer law. Will not be shopping again.

VergeGirl — shop elsewhere

When I first saw your clothes, I fell in love with it. But when I first experienced the way you treat...

VergeGirlrude staff

I have been with them for several years, and even though I rarely attend their stores, I have never been treated in a rude manner.
        But unfortunately, it happened to me yesterday and I think I should tell you.
        The manager at the store was rude to me answering my simple questions. I really didn't intend to offend her and I was very polite, so I don't know what made her think she had to be so obnoxious to me. I didn't buy anything. I was leaving this store trying not to cry. It really was terrible.
        I am sorry, due to emotions I didn't remember this woman's name.
        This happened yesterday, October 23d, Brisbane store.

VergeGirl — stay away!

I will start with basic moments 1) their stuff. Leaves much to be desired. Most of them are unprofessional...

Brisbane

VergeGirl — horrible company!

At first I was so excited when I saw their beautiful and unique clothing. I purchased some clothing and even...

Brisbane

www.vergegirl.com — their top was too expensive, but the quality was terrible

I bought top from www.vergegirl.com and the price for the top was $70. It looked nice, but the price was too...