HEB Prepaid Cardreported my card stolen and a. dispute

B Review updated:

I reported my card stolen on December and a dispute of $14.99 and $19.99 I did not aurthorize anyone to use it and then did a follow up they claimed that I had been credited the money before the 1st of January I still haven't received my card or anything.... I would appreciate it if something can be done about this... I have been a customer of heb and I would really hate for my money to really go somewhere or that y'all did not do anything about it..

Maria Burrows Nov 14, 2019

I reported my card stolen in November and I am disputing two transactions done at a Denny's on Nov. 11, 2019,
    ($ 21.17 & $ 13.00) which were not done by me

Maria Burrows Nov 14, 2019

I am disputing the last two transactions that were made at a Denny's which I did not make. Appreciate your assistance.
    Thank you.

Maria Burrows Nov 14, 2019

My name is Maria Burrows. My card was stolen and I am disputing any transactions done after the 10th of Nov, 2019.
    Ref. No. [protected]
    Claim No. 5560218
    Thank you.

• NetSpend Corporation Feb 09, 2017

Hello,
    We are sorry to hear about the experience you have had with our disputes process.
    As these reviews are anonymous, can you please submit this review along with some account information to [email protected]?
    This will help us identify the account and enable us to assist you on this matter.

Hope to hear from you soon-
    Netspend