HDFC bankhold my salary a/cs funds by hdfc bank

Hold my saving a/cs funds by HDFC
Hold my Saving a/c funds by HDFC
Hdfc Saving account no [protected] got hold my funds by hdfc credit card division.

Hi Indian Consumer Forum.

My HDFC saving account no [protected] has been locked by HDFC creadit card division.all my accounts funds goes on hold. I am not able to do any transaction.

I called lot of times to credit card division of HDFC bank, but they are not responding & not gave me right information.they are misguide me.

They have applied lot of unusual amount on my credit card, lot of finance & services charges.

I am getting in Problem for my daily transaction.

They applied me 40000/ rs amount, but I have used only 40% amount of credit card.

Pankaj Sharma
Sales Head,
Amar Ujala Publications ltd.
Dharamshala, HP
[protected], [protected]

• As
    ashutosh tiwari Oct 12, 2009

Hold my saving a/cs funds by HDFC
    Hold my Saving a/c funds by HDFC
    Hdfc salary A/C. [protected] got hold my funds by hdfc credit card division.

Hi Indian Consumer Forum.

My HDFC salary A/C. [protected] has been locked by HDFC creadit card division.all my accounts funds goes on hold. I am not able to do any transaction.

I am getting in Problem for my daily transaction. I m in very crucial comdition I am unable to give any treatment of my ill mother even I can't provide her any medicine.
    please help me otherwise my mother will die, I m in lots of under pressure and can take any unpleasent step to loss my and my family life.
    they send me settalment on Rs. 27000=00 in verious installments, I m ready to pay first three installments and remaining will be paid by timely. Please help me regarding release my funds, which is hold by hdfc credit card cell.

Ashutosh Tiwari,
    Mob. [protected], [protected], [protected].

• Ta
    Tarun Pal Singh Nov 03, 2013

Hi HDFC,

I m.A/C-[protected] User. HDFC. Credit Card and same bank my salary A/C and My Personal Loan also. -A/C13741050043844 HDFC 1 Nov-2013 my salary going on HOLD due to My Credit Card Payment amount is 37800rs. So many time I m calling Customer Care but satisfied Answer. HDFC is not Relive my 37, 000/- with day. Next Month I am change my A/C other Bank and Never pay also Personal Loan EMI.

Tarun Pal Singh