HC Processing Centerdisappeared, can't pay my bill

M

I purchased a bowflex last year and was financed through hc credit. I received a letter a month ago that they had closed my account, with no explanation and for no reason. I have been trying to logon to their website to make a payment but I kept getting errors. I mailed a check to their snail mail address and it came back, undelivered. I cannot make payment to this company which means that my low 0% interest rate is going to jump to whatever they want it to be, this has got to be some kind of scam! I've never been late on a payment, but i'm going to be because hc credit has given me no options to pay them!!

Jason Epstein Nov 05, 2008

They said the site will be back up by the end of the day. You can also use their automated phone pay system if you have your billing statement and the access code given in the "To pay by phone" paragraph.

Jason Epstein Nov 05, 2008