Haverty'sGuardsman Protection

On 09/08/07 we bought a Sofa/Loveseat(hvt #6735so/ls/621-11 scarlett. We also purchased the Guarsman
Protection Plan. We did not receive a copy of this but in the brochure it is worded that your purchase is
protected for (5) years from date of delivery We also filed the claim with Guardsman as required. Your sales
consultant (Michelle Roberts) in the North Richland Hills store told us that we were protected against anything
with this plan.
we filed the claim and Guardsman tells us this is not covered in the plan. The seams on both sofa and loveseat are fraying and the furniture isn't used frequently. If something can't be done about this I will never purchase
another piece of furniture from Haverty's.
If you would like to contact me you can do so by email([protected]@tx.rr.com) or 817.691.0433. I will go by the store asap to talk with the Manager about this.

Larry/Lisa Simmons

james frizzelle Aug 14, 2015

I purchased a leather electric reclining sofa and recliner. I purchased the B/S Guardsman protection and was totally ripped off and cheated. This is the most cheating and stealing racket. They look for every reason to not fulfill your claim after paying your money .I would never buy this lying cheating company's product. And you can't talk to anyone of athourity just the underlings that refuse to honor their agreement. They are thieves.

• Ml
    mlclickner Jul 19, 2014

I find the gold plan to be hard to use. Cost $299. motor works on none of the 5 pc. lariamie sectional and recliner, yet the table lights on same elec. plug works. Where is the reset button on the motor, but who will tell me where it is and how to reset it. . I am getting run around and have only 10 days to get paper work done, yet I can't download it because my name and zip is unknown to them on e-mail, but on the phone I was known. E-mail sent after office closed on Fri. so can't reach anyone until Mon. (3 days). OUC, my elec. co. said must have reset button on motor since table lamps work on 3 different elec. outlets where the 3 different motors are located. No one knows anything. ID # for gold plan I have never seen- told it is in cleaning box, don't think I got a box; and who puts a contract number in a cleaning kit box? I am very unhappy with this gold plan. I am getting run around. Pay for it, get nothing back in return. Will not buy it again, would like refund. LOL LOL. Unhappy customer who paid 3500 dollars .

• Je
    Jerome Mar 31, 2009

I think this is really bogus and not useful at all Havertys has quality furniture and great prices for what you get. All of their furniture is Havertys Branded and made exclusively for Havertys, and plus they price match if the furniture you see there is the exact same as somewhere else this proves that all their furniture is Havertys Branded.