Harley Davidson — 2018 hd ultra classic boom box
On August 31st, 2019 I purchased a used 2018 HD Ultra Classic from Policaro HD in Oakville, Ontario.
All attempts to save addresses on the Boom Box Navigation system proved futile. On attempting to save an address the system, the system indicated "Error Importing Destination".
I returned to the dealership on September 3rd and several other dates to try and have the problem rectified.
Finally on September 25th, 2019 I was advised by the dealership that they had received an email from HD Canada that they were aware of the problem with the Navigational System on the 2018's but had not as yet worked out a fix.
In addition to not saving addresses the system does not differentiate between the various types of rides that you should be able to choose from. They are all the same.
The 2020 HD's are being released, is HD working on a problem with their 2018 product or am I being given the run around by the dealership.
Extremely disappointed with this bike at this time. Should have stayed with my 2011 Ultra Limited equipped with a Tomtom Navigational System.
Any light you can shed on this problem and/or fix would be greatly appreciated.
More Harley Davidson Complaints & Reviews
- Harley-Davidson - harassment 
- Harley Davidson - lies and warranty 
- Harley Davidson - warranty 
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles - hidden charges 
- Harley Davidson - bad quality 
- Harley Davidson - sales/marketing
- Harley Davidson FXST 2007 - paint failure
- Harley Davidson - extended service protection
- Harley Davidson - replacement of parts n delay of 7 months
- Harley Davidson - torque 2018 street bob