Harley Davidson

PO Box 108, Blackburn, Lancashire BB1 3BZ

Australia and New Zealand
PO Box 133, North Ryde BC, NSW 1670

Headquarters in Europe
arvato Finance, The arvato Building, Eastpoint Business Park, Fairview, Dublin 3, Ireland

Headquarters in Asia
51 Cuppage Road, #02-01, Singapore 229469

Headquarters in the Middle East & North Africa
PO Box 390670, Office Unit 1102, Reef Tower, 11th Floor, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai, UAE

Belgium

Via Giorgio Stephenson, 73, 20157 Milano

The Netherlands
Postbus 75, NL - 2280 AH, Rijswijk

Spain
Av. De las Cortes Catalanas 9-11, edificio 3, Sant Cugat del Vallés, 08173 Barcelona, España

Switzerland

Ave. Lázaro Cárdenas Pte. #214, Col. Residencial San Agustín, C.P. 66260

Complaints & Reviews

Harley Davidson VIP/Dealer — Time management/No service/

Powder Keg, Mason, Ohio
Dealer sold me a VIP package for my new 2019 Glide (S) Late spring of 2019. I called Powder Keg for service date, I tell them I am VIP, they give me a day to bring it in and wait. I brought it in, in the Am as requested, I tell them I will pick it up Monday. Monday I come in, it wasn't touched. A week later they brought it to me.
Spring plate, for gas tank lid defective. I request new one in August, September it wasn't in nor October.
November I bring it in for 5, 000 mile complete service and winter storage, still no spring plate, but they tell me they will take care of it since its here for all the servicing and storage.
March 10 I call to let them know I will pick it up on the 20th, they said ok, I also stated make sure all the services are completed. March 25 I call in the Am shortly after opening, I tell them I will be there today, they ask how long, I tell them in a couple hours. 1340 PM I roll in, they tell me its washed and ready, I go out and I see that its not clean, I return inside, tell them it was not cleaned as promised since it was paid for in the winter storage. Now I am curious, I ask was it serviced as promised, did you dix the spring plate in tank lid, they look in the system, nothing had been done.
This has been an ongoing issue with this business, We pay for a HD VIP plan and get treated as persons who dont keep track of there products and service.

Harley Davidson harley davidson credit supervisor — [protected]

On 3/20/2020 spoke to rider rep Adam.There was a problem with myself, trying to post a United states postal service money order serial number [protected] to my account [protected] that never posted Adam was extremely helpful in attempting I would like to have the phone conversation examined by a supervisor other than the female Timiya on March 25 2020 10 oclock eastern standard time, this called was handled in the collection phone opt.Would also like the phone call MARCH 20 2020 handled by RIDER rep adam .tThis complaint is against supervisor Timiya.I took her attitude and professionalism to be tainted, quite negative, and really down right nasty as a Harley davidson collections supervisor.Please pull the phone conversations on 03-20-2020 with rider rep adam, who was prefessional and a credit to HARLEY DAVIDSON CREDIT. Ms Timira has wishfully disrespected, a long time harley davidson tenured, senoir customer.

Harley Heaven Blacktown — electronic fuel gauge not reading full.

2018 fxbrs breakout purchased brand new from the dealer and I've been more than happy with my bike until recently when I noticed my electronic fuel gauge would not read full...

Harley Davidson — Supply of parts. Rear Softail Fender.

On the 21st of September 2019, a car hit the rear end of my Harley Davidson, while I was stationary, damaging the fender and chrome accessories of the said motorcycle. It wa...

Harley Davidson — biggs service department

Joseph Iparaguirre Saturday, February 08, 2020 11801 Pierce Street Riverside, CA 92505 American Motorhead DBA Biggs Harley Davison 1040 Los Vallecitos Blvd. San Marco...

Harley Davidson — prepaid service plan (unable to use plan due to the inability to schedule an appointment for service)

I attempted to schedule my 1000 mile service for my new 2019 Ultra Limited. I live about an hour from District HD, so I call to make an appointment before taking the ride for...

Harley Davidson warranty claim rear fender on a street glide

I'll try to keep it brief.
Rear fender on my billiard blue street glide 114 defective paint work.
Agreed by Harley UK to replace under warranty. That was back in October 2019.
Date of delivery Dec 19.
Then contacted lakeside Harley essex u.k.
They tell me it won't be here. Should be in early January.
Jan. Still not in might be later.
Still not arrived " might by February, I can't tell you where it is !"
Now mid January. No updates. " can you tell me where it is or any dates of arrival"
"No, nothing on the system, must be a third party supplying the part, I've got nothing else"
I then contact the complaints department u.k. to say they were uninterested is an understatement.
No communication from thenm for a week. Spoke to a customer service guy called 'Edward'.
I called him back a week later. Sounded even less interested.
Contacted Harley lakeside and stated how unimpressed I am.
I was told Harley are upgrading their computer system hence the lack of communication.

Well I am now at the point of giving up. I've been a motorcyclist for many years. It's my second Harley. I am now considering selling and going back to Triumph.
Funny. I am a motorcycle cop in the u.k and usually ride Bmw. I've escorted royalty and even your president as an advanced escort officer. Funny. I train and work with over a hundred professional motorcyclists. They all ask about my experience of owning a Harley in the U.K. I was quite positive before. But I must say your customer service in the .u.k is the worst. My friend was going to purchase a break out. After my experience his stopped looking at Harley. I deal with public complaints in my career. If I treated my customers in the same way I would quite rightly be looking for a new job.

Such a shame. Having ridden Harleys in America I've only ever had positive feedback there. I think your management in the u.k needs reviewing

Regards

Antony Hamilton

Harley Davidson 2019 freewheeler

Bought it new in Dubuque Ia. Harley Davidson, at 300 miles the rear suspension came lose they fixed it now all the fluid from the transmission is transferred to the primary. I've been a long time Harley rider, starting to faith in your product. There suppose to come and get it again. There doing a great job fixing it. You as a Company need to go back to building a rock solid product.

Harley Davidson 2019 cvo street glide

I have purchased 6 Harleys over the years at a local dealership in Victoria BC, it was recently taken over by Barnes and was Steve Dranes before, my last purchase was a 2019 CVO Streetglide it has failed me with only 4000km on it with a broken compensator sprocket, took it to dealership, they did not contact me, I had to go there to find out what was wrong, have not heard from them in almost two weeks, then I inquired about trading it in on another 2019 nothing back from them, terrible way to treat a long term customer, wonder how the company thinks it can survive with dealerships like this

Harley Davidson 2018 hd ultra classic boom box

On August 31st, 2019 I purchased a used 2018 HD Ultra Classic from Policaro HD in Oakville, Ontario.

All attempts to save addresses on the Boom Box Navigation system proved futile. On attempting to save an address the system, the system indicated "Error Importing Destination".

I returned to the dealership on September 3rd and several other dates to try and have the problem rectified.

Finally on September 25th, 2019 I was advised by the dealership that they had received an email from HD Canada that they were aware of the problem with the Navigational System on the 2018's but had not as yet worked out a fix.

In addition to not saving addresses the system does not differentiate between the various types of rides that you should be able to choose from. They are all the same.

The 2020 HD's are being released, is HD working on a problem with their 2018 product or am I being given the run around by the dealership.

Extremely disappointed with this bike at this time. Should have stayed with my 2011 Ultra Limited equipped with a Tomtom Navigational System.

Any light you can shed on this problem and/or fix would be greatly appreciated.

Clarence Cook

Harley Davidson — sales service

Made the necessary arrangements with the dealership to sign the paperwork only to get it refused as the dealer had entered my date of birth wrong. Whilst with the salesman we did...

Harley Davidson — softail slim 2019

I got my bike on August 8th 2019 but after that I also got a failure on the bike( check engine motor appears on the monitor ), that distribuitor cant fix. I had return the bike 5...

Harley Davidson — torque 2018 street bob

At low speed, say in a 90 degree left turn at street corner, if I don't "slip the clutch" a fair amount and just twist a tiny bit the bike wants to go straight in the line of...

Foothills Harley-Davidson — pre owned bike

654358 I want to purchase a bike harley street rod from foothill harley dheradun and i, ve give token money amount 1lakh rupees but the showroom manager didn't provide full...

Harley Davidson — 2019 breakout 114

I owned this bike for one month now and have it looked at four times for miss aligned handle bars. They keep making driveway repairs and not test riding it or putting it on the...

Harley Davidson — service and parts replacement

My bike was taken in on 05 June 2019 for repairs or rather replacement of the windshield, engine guard, indicator light and I also asked them to sort out an oil leak. The oil leak...

Harley Davidson rear brake chrome master cylinder cover/replacement fender 2012 1200 sportster seventy-two

Have ordered 2 chrome rear brake master cylinder kits...the caps obviously were not composited(chemical composition)to deal with the heat put off by motor...they crack/fall all to pieces within months

Had to have replacement fender due to car hitting rear fender ...the replacement fender is not like the original/with extra holes an shorter...the paint job us [censored]...the top coat has cracked around all three top openings on fender...have pics an proof of purchase thru Roanoke Valley Harley Davidson, Roanoke Virginia

Harley Davidson — service repair

Dear: Harley Davis Motorcycle Corporation: I am writing to your company about some problems Mr. Outlaw encountered with the service of my motorcycle on two different occasion...

Sheldon's Harley Davidson — refund of my gap insurance money

purchased a bike there in Feb.2019 paid it off in March and submitted for a refund of the GAP insurance ($850.00), was told 6 - 8 weeks, well that time went by no check, Harley...

Harley Davidson 2019 harley davidson low rider

I bought a 2019 Harley Davidson low Rider the problem I have is the rear passenger pegs are out of alignment the right side is taller well then the left side which causes the passenger if they stand up on the pegs causes you to lose balance that could be a safety issue that needs to be corrected the dealership wants to charge $2, 200 to put a different exhaust pipe on and level the pigs out I paid cash for my bike on most $16, 000 I thought it would be correct when I bought it I don't understand why we have to have an issue to spend more money to make the bike correct then from the factory

Stutsman Harley Davidson — service department

I have sent an email to Stutsman Harley Davidson concerning my 2016 ultra. I detailed all the issues I've had with it, of which 3 were directly related to their service...

Ronnies Harley Davidson — service unethical behaviour

652513 drove 357 miles to purchase 2006 hd softtail advertised price $6521.00 the salesman statted that he would give me $1800.00 trade in on my honda When I arrived they pulled the...

Harley Davidson Gold Rand Dealership — parts taking weeks and weeks to be ordered from dealership.

Last time I'm making use of Harley Davidson Gold Rand located in Boksburg, South Africa. I have been warned by all my Harley friends not to take my bike to them, but thought...

Harley Davidson motorcycle service and representation in bogotá.

We have a big problem in Colombia. For more than 12 months, the Harley Davidson store located in Bogotá, the capital city of Colombia, has been the city that registers the most HD motorcycle users in Colombia and now we do not have an authorized warehouse. the representative of HD in the city of Medellín now has. high prices, that smaller city and that is more than 8 hours away, that makes it very difficult to maintain a motorcycle. We found that for the manufacturer that situation is not important and we users do not feel support from the manufacturer. Today we find many motorcycles selling because they do not find safety in a brand that does not interest their customers. we need a distributor in the capital city of Colombia and if it is possible that it is an economic group different from the one that exists in the city of Medellín, that would be a market monopoly at a much higher rate than the previous distributor that led very well the brand for more than 22 years. we only want our city Bogota, the capital of the country and the city with more motorcycles than the rest of the country.

Harley Davidson harley davidson trike

Bought a new trike and the rims look like crap tried everything too clean them up no luck the dealership and Harley Davidson basically said sorry about your luck I paid $42000 for what I thought was the ultimate bike this is my 3rd new Harley Davidson in 7 years plus all the used Harley I've had I have heard other people having same problem talked to a gentleman bought a 2016 trike same program but Harley Davidson put 3 new rims on for him so I'm going to start trying to get hold some other people with same problem

Harley Davidson — sales/marketing

Dear HD, I just traded in my old bike for a new one a week ago. I have already confirmed with the loan company, put my down payment down, and they took my old bike. Meanwhile...

Gatto Harley — product and service

650796 I bought a 2016 harley davidson dyna street Bob, it was wrecked and they did not tell me about it, I started riding home and I noticed everything immediately. I called the...

Harley Davidson a kickstand that was installed on my bike.

I had service on my bike at Reiman's Harley Davidson in Kewannee, Illinois on 5/16/2019. They called my husband to let him know that at the time of service my kickstand bracket was broke. So they asked my husband if he wanted them to fix it and he said yes, assuming that they meant they were going to fix the old one not put a new one on. They put a brand new kick stand on it which was for my year and make of bike but my bike has been lowered significantly and the kick stand that was on there had to be cut down an inch. My question was why didn't your mechanic noticed how short that kick stand was and how straight my bike sat after putting it on. After getting the bike home we had to pay more money to have the old kick stand fixed so I took the one back to Reiman's which they would only give me in store credit for only $100 instead Of the $177.04 I paid for it because the bottom had a scratch on it. I told the guy that of course it has a scratch because that is where it sits on the ground. If this is how Harley Davidson treats people after spending that kind of money on their products then I will never shop at another again!

Harley Davidson street rod 750

Hi, my name is Dani Entezari an owner of HD Street Rod 750 since 03/2018. I have to say that amongst all the brands of motorcycles I have ridden, my experience with my harley davidson has been the worst of all especially that it is a brand new bike that I purchased.
I am still under 4000KMs on the odo and the following is a list of all issues I have had:

1- Oil Leakage
2- Front Brake Oil Tank Leakage
3- Antifreeze leakage (today the 19th of June 2019) that could have killed me.
4- FOP issues.
5- Membership issues.

street rod 750
street rod 750

Harley Davidson speed sensor on my 2003 road king fuel injected 29,000 miles

I have owned this motorcycle since the summer of 2005.
Bought it with 3800 miles on it. Have always owned Harley Davidsons since my first one i purchased at 19 years old.
A 1947 knucklehead chopper which i totally went through and put on a super glide frame. A real head turner, have had pan heads and shovels 1968 and 1976, all Electra glides.
Any ways this Road King has been an awesome machine.
With one major exception: The speed control sensor.
The oem sensor failed at 8000 miles and was replaced. That one failed at 15, 000 miles and was replaced. The third one failed while touring the upper peninsula of Michigan at 22, 000 miles. That one hurt, lost 1 and a half days of riding waiting on the part. Had our first annual blessing of the motorcycles today at church, and we take a group for a ride and have lunch.
Well, on the way back home i lost my speedometer, blinkers wont shut off after turning, and it stalls out when coming to a stop. Here we go again. This motorcycle is well cared for and in immaculate condition. I have spent my share of replacing these at $ 70.00 each time. A fair resolution would be for Harley Davidson to replace it this time. This has been a very disappointing and annoying glitch with this part or engineering behind it.

Alan H. Guertin
1577 Sims avenue
St. Paul Minnesota

[protected]

Harley Davidson service / I am complaining about the very poor handling by harley davidson service team to my motorbike

Harley Davidson collected my motorbike yesterday for passenger seat installation, my motorbike is brilliant new and I keep it neat zero scratches .

Because I do trust Harley Davidson as an international company with a very good reputation I have them my motorbike and today while collecting the motorbike I was shocked !
1- Has a huge scratch on the gas tank
2- all motorbike is full of dust and dirty as they threw it outside the shop the whole night although they have promised me to maintain it in a good condition .

This is totally not expected from Harley Davidson and I feel really sad and bad about what happened .

Harley Davidson unethical marketing standard and customer care of harley davidson

Hi All,
I m writing this complaint not sure if any action or hearing of the incident happened.
I m a new HOG became a member in December 2018 and I have won a lucky draw from Harley and was offered DUBAI TRIP.
When I was told about the gift by the dealer ship person I have requested them to get the trip details so that I can book my family tickets along my trip and would get it align with yours. But it was never informed to him and he failed to convey me as he said that there is some exclusive Harley activity for winners so it's not known to him and I can't even send someone else in my place.
The trip which was booked by HARLEY as a gift for us. Trip was of 20th may 2019 for 3 night and 4 days.
Once the trip details were shared it was a clear work of bias work. 4 people were travelling from India out of which 1 was of Harley employee Mr. Francis.

Arrangements which were shared with us as follows.
* Flight from Delhi Instead of Chandigarh when we have a direct flight to Dubai.
* Travelling to Delhi overnight not covered by Harley.
* Flight without check in baggage except Mr. Frances had 30kg allowed.
* Staying in a property which does not have any good standard and the reviews. In that property Mr. Frances ( contact details : [protected] )had a single occupancy and other 3 HOG travelling in a single room . Proof of this is available will share the same
* Nothing Else shared with us.
With these arrangements we cancelled the trip (We mean me and other member Mr. Gurtej Singh who did not travel because of the arrangements).
Once we conveyed about not travelling then we receive call from Mr. Frances about the mistake and denying of any intention.
Then Mrs. Depiti Ahuja (Accessories department Contact number [protected]) came in picture on saving and covering the intentionally done arrangements. Possibility of her making the arrangement earlier to her call Mr. Frances didn't cared to interact with us.
She called and conveyed that the arrangement have been corrected and it was a mistake happened and compelled me to join the trip even up to 5 pm on 19th may an evening before the trip. So I accepted her apology of the mistake but that was my biggest mistake.
I traveled on her and frances promise but it was the biggest mistake I would have done.
Baggage is allowed for check in and the rooms have been changed to single occupancy.
PAIN FOR THE TRIP STARTED:
Took the taxi to travel over night to catch the flight.
Then the flight came with no breakfast.
Reached hotel after 14 hours of travelling and at the time of check in 30 dirham was asked to pay at reception as tax. Paid and moved for check in room
Then when called Mr. Frances for the lunch arrangement it was said it will be served in room. Ordered the food they asked for the payment again before they took the order. Paid for the food .
My room was stinking due to dampness in the room and the condition of the room which was offered was the worst I could have imaged.

 Room was stinking along with bed Lenin
 Condition of the room was poor.
 Sofa in the room felt like sitting on wood when used.
 Washroom ceiling and other area all rusted and in bad conditions.
Then after requesting the reception they came to change the room after 2.5 hours. I checked in my room around at 1:15 pm and got a new room around 3:45pm and my room was changed by hotel itself and later in the room I checked in was bad as usual but it was without foul smell.

 Sofa cloth was torn and the washroom was bad as earlier but they said it has been upgraded.
 Till that time Mr. Frances was informed about the problem and he didn't paid any heed to my problem and ended my talk by saying.

 I m out in market to buy some stuff will meet you once I get back
 Then he message I m completing my work will get meet you later in the evening.
 My room upgrading was stopped by him as he said he is holding the 4th room for other traveler which never left India. But it was the hotel management they changed my room.
When the guest of the company is facing problem then does it becomes the responsibility of the company representative to look into the problem and should support to resolve it. If my expectation was over and above then why he was accompany us in the trip.
After complaining this entire problem to Mrs. Depti Ahuja she replies that it would have been some misunderstanding it will be resolved. Then I asked her not to contact me as she didn't have any answer to all my questions.

QUESTION?
1. Do you think that you HOG has such a low standard of living that you dumped us in this hotel?
Hotel room cost 1095 rupees per day as charged and I have paid 40 dirham as breakfast 50 dirham for lunch and 12 dirham for tea. The standard of the room and breakfast can be seen in the pictures.

2. Asked her if she find this hotel fit to stay as per her standard?
No reply only sorry. What will sorry do to my suffering?

This kind of hotel standard is where my drivers stay when travelling to Delhi. You made your customer stay in the same standard of his driver stay.
After the room experience I managed my complete trip on my own and all alone.
Hotel was ethically not correct hotel to stay a per hotel activity.
On the 3rd day I checked out from hotel as in the last 2 days I had enough of the hotel. Then i booked my other hotel for 2 days before I come back to India.

This trip has given such a worst experience of HARLEY that since I came back from Dubai I did not felt like riding my bike as it flashes all the incidents happened in Dubai. Since I have bought the bike I was riding everywhere with the chapter now I don't feel like riding and since then I haven't gone for any ride.
Everyone in the dealer ship and the chapter is aware of the incident happened with me now all the time I enter the dealership your trip is a humiliation to me. This humiliation experience is making me think on quitting the riding. All thanks to your company standard and your staff standards.

Let me know what I should discuss about HARLEY STANDARDS and the customer care and if someone asks then what should I share

Thanking You

Regards

Bir Kanwar Singh

unethical marketing standard and customer care of harley davidson

Harley Davidson service writer / manager of outpost harley-davidson. pueblo, co.

In the past two years, I have purchased two Harley Motorcycles from Outpost HD and Pikes Peak HD, one new and one used. Both dealerships are owned by Robert N Brooks of Colorado Spriings who chooses to be anonymous to customers. I had complaints with both bikes and the most recent USED one from PPHD was notified when I first had the opportunity to ride the bike after towing it home on a rainy day. It had difficulty running and starting at all but the response was I signed that I understood it was in As-In condition. Thus I took it to the local Coutpost HD also owned by Mr. Brooks with a broken Injector terminal after hitting an unexpected pothole far from home. Today, I was told that "someone had broken it by muscleing the part which cannot be reached by a layman. The service writer aka manager refuses to look at me, takes later customers in front of me like I am not there and dismisses me when I try to ask questions. Terrible customer service and management that permits it.

Harley Davidson harley davidson woman’s boots eda-w size 9m

I bought a pair of your boots March 12th 2019 off of amazon Harley Davidson woman's eda-w size 9 m I didn't even wear them 1 month and the heel on the left boot caved in and now the heel is gone I'm not even able too wear them now and they didn't even last one month I paid 132.00 for these boots and not able too wear them I'm very disappointed in this product I sent an email thru amazon and thru another Harley Davidson compliment site but have heard nothing I'd like too speak too someone able these boots I would like too get my monies back or get another pair maybe it was a defect but the heel is completely caved in and part of it missing and I am very upset and disappointed in these boots please contact me thank you Carrie McCuistion

Harley Davidson harley davidson women’s eda-w

These boots are the worst I've ever had I ordered them March 12h within a month the heels were already breaking off and smushing in caving in and now I only have one heel they are not worth the money I spent on them and only wore them one month I bought them off amazon paid 132.00 on them and they have completely fell apart within a month I'm very disappointed in these boots

Harley Davidson service department

To Whom it may Concern:

I dropped my 2000 Harley Davidson Road King Off to my local Harley Dealership. Great Lakes Harley Davidson 3850 S. Huron Rd Bay City Mi 48706. I spoke with the service writter Justin. Explained to him in second gear my bike had a stutter something just wasn't write. He explained that there has been problems with the Magneti Marelli system on that bike. I told him I herd the same thing an woulkd like it replaced if needed an told him I would like the gas gauge fixed because it wasnt working an to look at the speedomiter because that also wasnt working. aslo asked him if they could look the bike over an let me know what it needed. I explained I needed the bike back by May 16 2019. I Have an event I need to be at an I need my bike there. I was assured we would be fine.. I wasn't concerned being how the bike runs fine just has a stutter. it took over a week before anyone even looked at the bike. the first time I called to check on the bike I was told they couldn't do anything yet because the bike was on a charger. I asked why they told me it was there fault they left the power on an drained my battery. I still have no idea how long it sat with the power on. when they did get a chance to look at it they said they did a hot an cold tune up. an told me I could pick up the bike I asked if it still had the stutter. was told they didn't test drive it yet. it took a few more days for them to test drive it an they told me it still had the problem an I could pick it up. I asked why would I pick it up I want it fixed they told me they had knowone to fix it. then they said if I replaced the header pipes it might fix it because they found cracks in mine. I told them to go ahead an replace them they said they didn't have any. I got the parts dropped them off an asked if they would replace the parts. I was told no they have no one to replace the parts an I could pick it up an they would not charge me for anything. (charge for what they didnt do anything I ask to have done). Sence they were not going to replace the parts I went an got for them to fix the bike I told them I would come an pick the bike up after work because I have this event coming up an need to get the bike repaired. I showed up at the dealership at 8:30 as I arranged with I believe Justin. the business manager was there too give me back my bike. I turned to power on hit the button an now it wont start. so I dropped off a bike that ran fine just had a stutter to now I have a bike that wont even start. the service manager finally called after asking for him to return my call several times. he right away said we didn't do it I never touched the bike. well I was already told they left the power on for a unknown amount of time an had to charge the battery. he kept telling me that I could come pic it up. I was upset an said I wanted it in the same condition it was when I dropped it off it started every time an ran just had the stutter. then he accused me of doing something to the starter.. I am happy to pay to have my bike fixed. I dropped it off to what I though was the professionals. I got the run around I would have taken it somewhere else from the beginning if they didn't want to or couldn't fix it. now it is sitting there an I have no idea what is happening to it. the last time I spoke to Pat the service manager I said "my [censored]ing bike ran when I dropped it off" an he hung up on me an the dealership will not answer my calls now. I have a large group of friends that I ride with an most told me NOT to take it to Great Lakes Harley. I don't think that is the reputation you would want one of your dealerships to have. I would like to talk with someone about this matter my number is [protected] My name is Eric J. Kerkau

Eric J. Kerkau
[protected]@Gmail.com

Bruce Rossmeyer Harley Davidson Daytona — service/warranty service

I purchased new a Harley Davidson Street 750 from dealer Bruce Rossmeyer Daytona in 2017 and have had a bad experience with their Service department. April 13, 2019, It was still...

Harley Davidson — 06 harley fatboy

I purchased this bike ladt year for my birthday i never really went over 50 miles per hr because i work alot I realized shortly after purchasing the bike that none of the key...

Harley Davidson the new riders course

I took the riding course at taboo harley davidson in alexandria la.A few of us advised the instructor bill, that we had trouble hearing his instructions that day because it was raining and had 30+ mile an hour winds.the instructor took it the wrong way I guess because he periodically from that point on got right up next to my ear and yelled instructions at me in front the other students.This made me extremely nervous.I later learned that I was the only student that did not pass the riding portion of the class.this was in spite of other students who actually repeatedly dropped there motorcycle during the exercises and STILL PASSED.There was a student who actually dropped there motorcycle 4 times in one day.He still passed.I was not informed that I did anything wrong during the assessment and was not asked to do the task over as we were all promised if the execution wasnt satisfactory.I believe I was targeted because the instructor got his panties in a bunch when i mentioned we could not hear him and asked if he could speak up.I would not recommend this course to anyone.I Infact would advise against it to anyone because this instructor is obviously a loose canon and put all our safety in jeopardy.this was a horrible experience for me.

• Updated by [email protected] · Apr 16, 2019

Harley Davidson paid in advance and they never finished the job-rip off

On February 3, 2018 I took m y Harley into get my normal oil Change. While I was there, I had seen a flyer on line about the 117cu up grade for a 110cu. I spoke with Scott and Mark about upgraded for my Harley to a 117cu. Scott and his tech Dan told me how great it would be to have more HP. So they installed the Stage 4 tire shredder kit. And I upgrade to the stage 4 cams which was $3, 406.24 plus an install of some on-line Power vision tuner for an additional $180.00 and I had new tires and service and all together I spent$5, 012.92 with Tilley's. I question numerous times about not getting a tuner like the screamin eagle tuner I had when I brought it in for the upgrade, but they assured me that was the way it was done. So on 2/16/18 I picked up the bike and they told me that they still had to do a final dyno tune and would give me a Free Old change. I was supposed to drive it for 500 miles before they could do the final tune. I agreed and paid in advance for the Dyno tune for them to finish my bike. (plus Scott wrote on the side of the workorder they would do the final dyno and oil change) By the way, it ran terrible and had a terrible FLAT spot from 2500 to 4000 RPMs. I have done business with Tilleys for some 25 years. I have owned some 25 Harleys over the last 40 years and love my Bike.
The problem starts when I call about getting it finished and final Tune. I spoke with Scott in August and he told me to check back next month that the DYNO was broke. I said as a Business owner that I understood things break, so just call me when it's ready. So, at the end of September I called back because no one called me. This time Mark told me it was still done and waiting on parts for the dyno. Then again October I called and Mark told me that they had decided not to FIX the dyno. I ask "what do I do now?" He told me it would be Ok. That getting dyno was not that big of a deal and it would run find. I knew it did not run find and I wanted it dyno tune as they had promised me. I would have not even done the upgrade if I would have known they were not going to finish it, I would have had some other dealership to install and tune it.
I did call back in December and Mark said he was going to give me a Credit for the work I paid for and they never finished my Bike. Not one time did they every offer to help me get it dynode.
So I started looking for a Harley dealership to finish what they promise me if I did the upgrade. I had a friend who worked at Cox Harley Davidson in Rock hill SC. Allen told me he could get their techs to dyno tune my bike. So, I drove 1.2 hours to get it done where I felt would not leave me hanging. I took my Harley to them and on the initial dyno they discover it was running super lean and I was lucky I did not burn a piston. This when they ask me where was my tuner? I told them I had the screamin eagle one that came with the Bike. I drove another 1.2 hours home to get as I was told I would not need it. But Cox could not tune the bike without a tuner? I said they charge me $180 for a power vision. So, what did that mean? Since you could not do a final tune till, I put 500 miles on it. They told me it was an internet down load and that was the way it's done. Cox told me they had no way to connect with the ecm without a tuner. So, I had to buy a tuner to do the final tune to my Bike. Cox did a great job and I took it for a test ride and loved it. So, on 3/28/19 I got my bike finished, over a year later. I don't know who would have been this patience.
So today 4/3/2019 I took the invoice for finishing ($877.79) what they started and promise to finish. I feel like I got ripped off and scammed because today Scott said, if you want it dynode, I could have had that done. WHAT THE HELL have I been calling about and getting the run around. I have run a boat business for 30 years and calling back customers with issues is a requirement for customer service. I think it was fair as the other dealership could not tune my bike with a tuner, so I had to buy another tuner? I had it dyno! I had the Oil change done which I was promised. I spent 4 days going back in forward to Rock Hill SC to finished the job Tilley's started and refused to finished.
The owner would not even come out and discuss with me what his service department did to me. I was insulted when they wrote me a check for $360.64 and told me that was ALL they would refund for what they promised to do. I will give them 15 days to make right or we will see what the court systems says about charging for a service and never finishing the job. Without the final tune I got nothing and could have Blown it up running it so lean with their tune.
I have attached both invoices for your review. I wanted nothing but my Harley finished. They did not even refund the oil change that Scott promised on the side of their work order. See attached
Cox — Total due and that I paid $877.79
Tilley's refund??? $360.64
I need a refund of………………………$517.15 for what they promised and never finished.
They can refund All my money and put it back to a 110 cu that I came in their with….
Please help me get my Refund…
Danny McCall